It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 11:02 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: BORDERLANDS OMG
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:09 am 
Random Man

Finally found a great gun for my character (well I had other great guns but this one tops them all. Fast and powerful, especially thanks to 7proficiency and skill abilities, this thing eats through monsters like butter.

When I saw it in the machine I flipped, I didn't have enough money (500k) and I sold everything pretty much. Wonder how awesome it would have been if it was my level.

Also love the ammo regeneration. I found a +8 and I can't shoot enough bullets for it to go lower than 900 it seem. This is with a fast SMG.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:01 pm 
Black Thumb

Plois, I have a ton of mid-lvl guns that you can have if you want em. A bunch of yellow (rare) and orange ones that I won't use now that I've outlvl'd em. Pick a time and place, I know for sure there's a ballin SMG that I have you'd be able to use.

they slip through your fingertips because
they never happened to you.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:41 pm 
Random Man

Wait wait wait, you out leveled? Did you get over 33? I thought I was waiting on you to get up to my level to team up. What level are you now? lol

Also Vedder, try this code to unlock the DLCs. Someone told me they tried it and it worked. If it did it has to work for someone else. If not I can get it to work for you but you'd have to put my PSN account on your PS3. I used to share my PSN games with some FFXI people but we stopped because it made us feel obligated to buy new PSN games that we didn't want just to contribute to the share circle. I got a lot of useless crap. The DLCs are awesome and huge, especially the zombie one. Zombie ninjas I tell ya.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:49 pm 
Black Thumb

Yeah I hit 50 last night again. I started a game the other day and two level 61's came into it (why they'd even join a game that low is beyond me) and started killing high-end mobs. I went from 38 to 50 in about 6 hours of gameplay (over 2 nights) cause they were killing things that were WAY over my level so it worked out awesome. To make things better, they also dropped a shitload of high-end lvl 61 equipment (P.S. I'm ballin now) which I promptly sold and now am a millionaire for having done so.

However, I've held on to a lot of my yellow stuff for an occasion like this and I'd be more than happy to make your wildest gun dreams come true. If you thought that SMG pic you posted was good, just wait till you see what I can give you.

By the way, that code seems to work but it only lets me download the Armory one which I already have. If you can tell me another way to get the other ones added I'd love to DL those as well.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:32 pm 
Random Man

I'll share my Ploid account with you, doubt you'd rob me (can't put me in subligar on PSN, well could give me a girl avatar but you can't display me for everyone to see in whitegate). You can download the other DLCs from it. I'll send the pass and stuff on PSN.

Here's how to get it to work. Make another User on your PS3, then go to the psn part and choose to sign in using an existing account. Enter my email as the log on, and my password. When you're logged in go to the Playstation Store and look up the previously downloaded list then grab it from there. Note you can't delete the user or the dlc won't work on your system. When you're finished with Borderlands you'll need to deactivate my account on your system so I can get the share slot back.

And for what happened when I was trying to invite you. Your name + about 30 other of my psn friends names just didn't show up.

Vedder = Eginty
BTW Vedder's trophy level is 40. That's just crazy

I can get in contact with a dev that worked on the game if I can't find answers in a quick google search.

Also where the crap did those dudes find high level monsters? You said they joined your game, did you save some unexplored areas then they ran off and went to a new place making the monsters their level? I think I screwed up looking for higher level stuff because I might have just made everything my level or lower in the process.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:12 am 
Random Man

Quote:
NEW INFORMATION!!!!!

I have found that it seems to be based off where some of my characters are in plot missions. I was defaulted to a level 1 character and it would not show any of my friends but I switched to my level 11 soldier who was 1 step past my friend and his game suddenly showed up on the public games after I did.

Maybe you didn't show up because you didn't have the dlc I had. I was killing zombies and doh I forgot to give you my password and stuff. OMW.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:30 pm 
Purposely trained wrong as a joke.

That an HTC Desire?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:18 pm 
Random Man

Yep, it's so easy to post pictures with it. Snap, upload to web in two taps, then post on forums. Same with videos and youtube.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:46 pm 
Ice is strong against fire!!

anyone with a bb know an easy way to do that with blackberry? The only way I know of is facebook, but there's pictures I don't want on facebook haha.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:55 pm 
Random Man

Does blackberry use Android or some other operating system? The only reason I'm easily able to do it is because of Android, it's all software. I take a picture or 3 and I go to look at them, then I click the upload icon and get to choose between a lot of sites like Tweeter, flicker, and google's picasa site. Same for video. Wifi/moble data stream is just the other factor that let's you upload then and there.

Do BB have apps? If you don't have the ability maybe someone made a good app that does it. Also you don't have to worry about uploading something you don't want seen by the public. You choose everything you want, and you have options right before to make it public or private.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:04 pm 

I can select whatever picture I want to put up, doesn't have to be grouped. Just wanted to find a way to upload it without using facebook. bb does have apps, but the only way I know of to get them on it is using a computer, and my laptop doesn't run the blackberry software for some reason, this laptop is garbage.

oh well

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:34 pm 
Random Man

Have to use the computer to install apps? BB sounds sux, however I can't view this forum on my phone for some reason so we're in the same boat. Also I have AIM, MSN, Yahoo, etc on the phone because of a app. Borderlands is awesome.

Quote:
There are a few things we need to define before we move forward, there are twoways to download applications to your BlackBerry, the first one is over the air (OTA) and the second one is through the wire, or using the Desktop Manager or using Loader.exe

Can you connect your blackberry to a wifi or do you have a internet data plan? If so can't you install apps over the air directly to the device? Or is your model incapable of doing it?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:42 pm 
Random Man

Patch soon.

Update 1.41
Quote:
We know many fans of Borderlands are excited about the next free Title Update for Borderlands that was announced recently and have been patiently waiting for news. So, this post is your Borderlands v1.41 Free Title Update update:

Here is what will be included in the Title Update:

- Level cap increase for all players of 8 levels. That means that all Borderlands players will now be able to achieve a new maximum level of 58.
- Owners of The Secret Armory of General Knoxx will can achieve a record setting increase to a maximum level of 69.
- End game players that have completed playthrough 2 will see enemies scale to the new levels up to the new level cap. That means that if you’ve completed everything, you can play through the game again and again at a challenging level in order to find better and better loot.
- Item drops (with the exception of COM Decks) will also scale with higher level enemies to the new level cap. That means that this Title Update features the highest level weapons to date!
- Other fixes, including DLC4 Achievement/Trophy glitches that have affected some users and will be corrected to properly award players for obtaining these achievements no matter which order they were completed in.

“When will the Borderlands 1.41 Title Update be released,” you ask?

The Title Update is finished and in the process of being reviewed for launch. We are almost green lit across the board for this free update to be launched, but we still need just one more light to turn green. In other words – we’re *almost* there! We expect that last light to turn green within a couple of weeks, possibly sooner. Once this happens, the Title Update will be made immediately available for all platforms.

We appreciate all our fans and we’re excited to be able to bring this new value to our customers. The wait for the Borderlands v1.41 Free Title Update is almost over!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:08 pm 

I get all that shit too, and I think there are ways to install apps from the phone, but I dunno how, I tried a few times and couldn't get it to work and gave up. Also I have a data plan.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:12 am 
Black Thumb

Ploid wrote:
Have to use the computer to install apps? BB sounds sux, however I can't view this forum on my phone for some reason so we're in the same boat. Also I have AIM, MSN, Yahoo, etc on the phone because of a app. Borderlands is awesome.

Quote:
There are a few things we need to define before we move forward, there are twoways to download applications to your BlackBerry, the first one is over the air (OTA) and the second one is through the wire, or using the Desktop Manager or using Loader.exe

Can you connect your blackberry to a wifi or do you have a internet data plan? If so can't you install apps over the air directly to the device? Or is your model incapable of doing it?

WAY TO KEEP THIS ON TRACK PLOIS!

The Knoxx expansion is so good, you have to see what happens when you crack open his vault. The guns I got (there are literally 100's down there) are so good they're almost bad. I can't wait till you hit my lvl Plois so we can go on rampages together. What char do you play?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:10 am 
Random Man

Siren named her Plois. With all of you calling me plois so much when I have a daughter I feel sorry for her, for her name shall be Plois. Son can't be Ploid or Jr since my name isn't Ploid, he'll be named after the great white knight John.

Oh and I don't know how I'm going to play in a game with you. I'm going to try deleting you and inviting you again next time I'm on.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:54 am 

Guess I won't sell it and ill wait for the dlc.
Also, I also have the desire, also.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:58 pm 

Also, also also?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:17 pm 

Also.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:57 am 
Random Man

Man I need a clone. I want to play this game, I see vedder online but I'm afk in Fallout New Vegas looking up a great blu ray laptop for under $700, and also the best deal on a portable hdd. Any of you guys got any ideas?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next