PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:56 pm 
Faggot

ItsSeflol wrote:
I blame the niggers.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:59 pm 
Noodlebear

Can't be stuck in a game forever!

Here's an update of what's going on with me:

Moving to Little Rock, Arkansas (Tomorrow actually) for 1 year of school. Just bought a BMW M3 6speed manual 2 days ago. Driving down to AR with my parents.. unloading the next day and starting school the day after that.

As for FF, I still log in from time to time to check but Eudy is back on Quez and I barely play. Jubo sometimes plays me etc. Ony is still on Fairy.. I logged him in the other day and talked to Kooyo a bit. Amyboo wasn't on :( Mertyboo was afk...

I may try Aion or FFXIV some day dunno if I'll ever get into it like I did with FFXI.. I may just keep my FFXI accounts going so they don't disappear... OR we can all make a come back... when you log in all HNMs are up and no one cares for kings/HNMs and people just decide to gather together and kill it for the heck of it. No bitching about drops or what not...

Hope you guys can find enjoyment in whatever you do in life but I do agree those were some good times for Eden.. the best really. Badass like you say Pale, I miss ya bud. Same for the rest of you.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:23 pm 
Purposely trained wrong as a joke.

Eudon wrote:
Moving to Little Rock, Arkansas

Hi U'D ^~^

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:06 am 
Sex in a Cup

M3 you can't handle a fkn m3.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:26 am 
Random Man

Eudon wrote:
Can't be stuck in a game forever!

Here's an update of what's going on with me:

Moving to Little Rock, Arkansas (Tomorrow actually) for 1 year of school. Just bought a BMW M3 6speed manual 2 days ago. Driving down to AR with my parents.. unloading the next day and starting school the day after that.

As for FF, I still log in from time to time to check but Eudy is back on Quez and I barely play. Jubo sometimes plays me etc. Ony is still on Fairy.. I logged him in the other day and talked to Kooyo a bit. Amyboo wasn't on :( Mertyboo was afk...

I may try Aion or FFXIV some day dunno if I'll ever get into it like I did with FFXI.. I may just keep my FFXI accounts going so they don't disappear... OR we can all make a come back... when you log in all HNMs are up and no one cares for kings/HNMs and people just decide to gather together and kill it for the heck of it. No bitching about drops or what not...

Hope you guys can find enjoyment in whatever you do in life but I do agree those were some good times for Eden.. the best really. Badass like you say Pale, I miss ya bud. Same for the rest of you.

Fearless Leader (tm). Nothing will ever top our startings. Good times, and good memories. I like the idea of an abandoned ffxi and doing some things for the heck of it, but I'm not sure if I have the strength anymore. I really hate playing ffxi on pc, I couldn't get used to it, although I loved windower. Surfing while afk in whitegate. The ultimate chat room.

They need a ffxi ls chat app on iphone. :( I think Tweaker had something close to that so it's probably possible.

Edit: Eden must have put a couple of gray hairs on your head lol. You worked too hard and was everywhere. I don't know how you did it. I didn't think you had it in you. You were just a dude that fell asleep on the way to stroper chyme camp the first time I met you. A stinking bard turned ninja. Jubo had to convince me to quit WizardsFirstRule for your shell. I was pissed he didn't leave BF, I was a thief, I had options and took a big risk joining eden (that's a joke, but I really didn't want to quit a shell. I didn't want to leave Pwned either but edyn needed rdm darn wcw people that didn't quit). I mainly joined Eden to relieve the NM campings we did as a group but full time, not behind BF's back.

Eudon: Oh jubo, faf time is almost here.
Jubo: Oh right, faf time!
Ploid: Can I come?
Jubo & Eudon: lolAmericanThf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:58 pm 
Black Thumb

Glad to hear everything is going well for you Eudon. I myself have just started a job doing digital media solutions sales, so I'm working like 60 hours/week. I've been assigned different states throughout the northeast coast, so I'm on the road a lot. I have VT, NH, NY, (not NYC tho ;/) CT, MA, and RI, so I get all of New England really. Pretty kewl so far. That would be pretty kewl if we all made a semi-comeback, and it intrigues me that all of those nm's are always up ;o (can we still not kill Aspid plz). I'd have more time, and I actually have a laptop now since I just won a brand new one at my company picnic yesterday (baller).

Again, glad to hear everything is going well.

they slip through your fingertips because
they never happened to you.