It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 11:00 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: I'm Out
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:30 pm 
Not really long

douche I believe

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:41 pm 
R0 Super Kiterâ„¢

One dropped, Iccus Dru and her lotted one, then Lut jokelotted (?) with a 900+, didn't pass and got one. About 30 seconds later a second one dropped, and she won that (lotting together with Dru and Iccus, and that shouldn't have happened imo, but whatever)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:51 pm 
Bitter Canadian

o...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:56 pm 
Hexabox Aspirant

Wasn't a jokelot! :bll: "Comment whatever, coins autodrop"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:18 pm 
Tunnel Worm

All you guys keep coming back at me with these absolutely wonderful comments but your all ignoring a really simple fact. Half of you don't play the game at all anymore for whatever reason and the other half of you don't really show up to events because your "burnt out" "been doing it for a year" "sick of hnm" "who fucking cares the reason blah blah blah".

Bash me all you want those are the signs of a dying ls and you people are just too stuck up your own asses to see it.
You care more about my fucking grammar in a forum post then getting at the root of your own problems; attendance. You lost a member who showed up to 90% of events and that hurts; attendance. You gave a fucking piece of gear to someone who only shows up to shit once a week and that promotes; poor attendance.

Does it matter so much that Lutia is some holy grail of a member that she can be excused from everything but still be given a pass to lot some good shit? If you don't think I deserved that hat you should still be upset that Lutia got it over Iccus and Legendaru. But you guys are blind so w/e and say I was afk but I was there to get my hat.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:38 pm 
Black Thumb

Persaphina wrote:
You gave a fucking piece of gear to someone who only shows up to shit once a week and that promotes; poor attendance.

And despite the fact that we gave you that RDM hat you're still going around bitching about all of us and subsequently shittalking the people who you outlotted?

I'm assuming you likely weren't talking about yourself, but I digress. Lutia has done infinitely more for this shell than you, whether it be storing Einherjar tags on his mule, to pulling/leading Dyna, . Nevermind that even after he said he was leaving he stuck around to both HOST OUR SITE AT HIS COST AND THEN ADMINISTRATE IT WITHOUT ANY QUESTIONS ASKED. I don't recall anyone saying that anyone didn't deserve it other than you saying that Lutia didn't. Why did him lotting offend you so much? Is it because you're a selfish uppity bitch? I think so.

I was pretty lenient before with what I said, but if you're going to go around bashing my friends then I have no choice. Your 2nd week in the LS you were asking about lotting Dalmy. You're the type of retard that expects to walk into a job and catch a promotion right away despite the fact that people who've been working there for 5 years (doing a better job, I'll add) have been busting their ass to make it better for everyone.

And yeah, the linkshell is dying so horribly that you got a RDM hat out of it. Did you solo the mob that dropped that during Dyna or did you have help from the other people in the LS (who you've said don't play)? I assume the latter, since after all, you seem to be extremely misguided in the way that team-based activities work. Take your RDM hat, it's a small price to pay for getting rid of someone whose attitude is both self-serving and incoherent to common sense.

they slip through your fingertips because
they never happened to you.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:45 pm 
Random Man

I stopped at the end of the first paragraph. I'll pick up the rest later. Let me take a swing at this method you're using.

You keep posting in this thread, although you put up a front like you don't care, and you can't seem to let go. Your attempt to stick it to the shell failed hard resulting in egg on your face. You need help, continue down this road and you'll end up doing something drastic. You have it in your mind that you're a awesome player, but sources say it's just the opposite. You claim that you're, "one of the most consistent players your ls has atm" yet sources say it's more like consistently afk. There may be help for you, and playing ffxi isn't one of them.

As far as people in this shell taking a break, quitting, or being burnt out, what's wrong with that? The shell isn't one year old. Everyone in the shell isn't retired from life. Michael Jordan don't play in the NBA anymore. This game isn't life, and it don't come before life. It never has, and yes you can get burned out after years of it, easily. With the style you seem to play (afk play) you wouldn't understand that. It's the old marathon runner thing. You're walking, sitting in a lazyboy recliner every few steps, while the burnt out people have been running for miles. They suddenly pass out, and you're way back wherever wondering, "what's their problem? This stuff is easy".

Edit: And lol @ bragging about dynamis armor. Dynamis armor!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:59 pm 
Hexabox Aspirant

I'm usually very observant when it comes to dynamis - and I just took some time to demonstrate the few Xarcabard runs that Persa took part in. In paint. This hasn't happened just once, but like 3-5 times every run. I could basicly set my clock for her next death.

(Thats not a dick, its a sword)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:00 pm 
Tunnel Worm

Quote:
Michael Jordan don't play in the NBA anymore.

And the Bulls haven't reached the finals since he left. :dunno:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:07 pm 
Random Man

And Eden can't kill stuff since you got kicked. :dunno:

Killing stuff in this game don't require you to be the best LS in FFXI. The bulls are still a professional team, and Eden is to ffxi, as bulls are to the NBA isn't a correct analogy. Killing things in this game just take people paying attention. It's not rocket science.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:13 pm 
Goblin Smithy

Well I suppose it could be right but the drawings don't provide much detail

Last edited by Tiupiu on Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:15 pm 
Black Thumb

Everyone else was on the other side, only the afk people were standing in harm's way^^

they slip through your fingertips because
they never happened to you.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:15 pm 
Random Man

Tiupiu wrote:
So according to Lutia, a tank kept facing the mob in the direction of an afk mage? On numerous occasions?

Yes EXACTLY!

Last edited by Ploid on Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:18 pm 
lolmithrapld

Persaphina wrote:
You lost a member who showed up to 90% of events and that hurts; attendance. You gave a fucking piece of gear to someone who only shows up to shit once a week and that promotes; poor attendance.

Persaphina wrote:
You lost a member who showed up to 90% of events and that hurts; attendance.

Yeah Im sorry for taking such a long break but being EU and attending late events such as Einherjar and Dynamis wore me out, especially due to early mornings and with 4 children to look after. Maybe I'll get to turn up to some events in the summer when my children have school holidays.

Persaphina wrote:
You gave a fucking piece of gear to someone who only shows up to shit once a week and that promotes; poor attendance.

I know Persaphina, you really should feel guilty for taking that hat over long time members who have worked their asses off before you turned up

o you didn't mean it like that nvm then :lmao:

Tunnel Worm

In hindsight i would like to divert the attention to the real Hero who made all of this possible :bowdown:

Couldn't of did it without you man :mrgreen:

Not really long

Looks to me more like some dipshit stood in the way of numerous AoE moves rather than getting the fuck out of range like they should.
Shit, even I make sure I afk out of the fucking way.

Also, I assume that NM fell over and handed you the hat straight to your inventory right? Noone helped kill him and let you lot I assume?

You really are retarded arent you? I almost starting to feel bad for you, not quite though.

Last edited by Boba on Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:22 pm 
Goblin Smithy

Kinda like that Sandworm you afk'd at in Rolan[s] and auto hp'd after I raised you once the rest of us exited the doomvoid battle?

Wait I think that was where Mert stole hate for abit. Nevertheless it's just an example that it happens to other people. The problem is you frown on the mistakes of others bar your own. Noone will ever accept that they themselves could infact be wrong and had a part to play. This is really the whole Chris issue all over again.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:52 pm 
Tunnel Worm

@Boba first in foremost you weren't there last time i saw you in the game you came up to sea died on your way to Ix"drg then afkd making poor little Tiu raise you in which he died.

@Lutia in Dyna Xarca your little Pre-school sketch has never happened never once have i died in Dyna like that but i love how the fact everyone wants to jump on me but ignore the fact of a member nvm a mule that doesn't show up to anything except except dyna on sundays and einherjar (if they are not there doing it with Hokuten Knights btw) the fact they took a rdm hat from iccus and legendaru

But as we see not showing up to events,supplying mules with Duelist Hats,inactive members, and sucking a members dick for paying 5$ a month or less to supply us with this great forum is the Eden way

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:59 pm 
Random Man

How often did this afk sandworm situation happen for him, and does he put himself on a pedestal claiming he's one of the most consistent players? When you put yourself up like that people are happy to prove you wrong. That's what's happening here, and now you're looking for situations where other people have probably caused a problem due to being afk. The way people are talking here, it seems like this guy was afk very often, or pretend to be afk when it gets him out of having to show up somewhere he don't want to be. Again everyone could be guilty of that, whether it's when someone is asking for help, or a ls event. If you dig hard enough you'll find it. Are you saying that people are digging on this person finding one or two instances where he was afk and running with it?

Persaphina wrote:

You were unintentionally funny at first, but now I can't even bother to read your nonsense. It was old 1 page ago.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:04 pm 
Hexabox Aspirant

Ploid wrote:
Persaphina wrote:

Starting quote train to make it interesting.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next