It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 3:33 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: YOU WIN
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:54 pm 
Tunnel Worm

rly... you all write to much... i read about 2 hrs now just 2 or 3 threads which deals with almost the same topic.
I dont rly want to say lot to it because i didnt rly followed all confrontation which happen in shell since i joined!
But i can say too that eden rly changed since i joined. lots of ppl started to bitch around a lot and many things happen. But i think it isnt rly my problem because i m not involved in the personal problems what ppl have with each other.
Its just sad that the complete shell suffers of this complete dramalama.

Another point.... I dont rly know what this limbus situation in eden is but if i understood it right than you do complete areas with 18 ppl and tell other to go farm thereselve cause your pt is full , isnt it?
Why arent you happy to have more than 18 ppl to farm more strategically? My shell have about 25-30 active members.
In most part we have about 15-25 ppl on events and we always split areas so long we r not under about 12-15ppl.
It is more of win if you just try out to make the areas with lowest ppl you can have. We did 4 omegas last month, pass out on protos this month now and focus to make 4+ protos next month again. If you do it right you can do a lot more cause i have some nabs in my shell which are not that good equipped and skilled like the most of you. But they do a great job in my shell and try to give their best. We r open for everyone and be happy for every new member!

The point in Andrinnes post with "Ghil as well is long known as having his own limbus shell. Their shells give homam to people NOT EVEN IN EDEN!!! " may comes because i got my shell before i joined eden and it was always a free for all shell! Ppl of eden are always welcome to join and get a part of the proto cake. We lags on lotters soon i think so homam goes to mages too which dont even have a job to wear :p but why shouldnt they get a part if there is no one else anyway who can wear it and it drop to the trash. Let them get a mannequin and put it on their mannequin to have something nice in their mog. Well we have a worked out system with points and rules and shit to avoid that ppl get stuff after they joined 2-3 runs only but i tihnk our system work at least in most of the part lol.

I dont know if i understood your problems right! But if you need any hinds or any type of help i can help you with than i ll do it. We worked out our own strategies and found out our own hinds to farm effective and may they coule be helpful for you.

thats everything for now ^^ Thx for reading this shit!

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:03 pm 
Eden Alumni

Ghil's opinion is moot cuz first of all he's German(lol), secondly he's absent from everything except JoL and Dynamis-Xarcarbard!

Shoo, German, go wait for the US to bomb you!

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:17 pm 
Tunnel Worm

lol i m not absent from everything! I come if i m in game atm and there is an event or a camp! If you r not up at this time it isnt my problem! but i cant be online at evening/night that often atm cause i have to write my final exams and need to go to bed early to be fit on the next morning! i just wrote an analyse exame on monday which was from 7 am - 2pm my time! Tomorrow i have to write my next from 8am to 2pm... than i have 7 more exames to go! And at the begin of this month my account was closed!
And scor pls just stfu about german and dont talk shit about us! u dont know anything about germans! you didnt even knew what a nazi is in germany and you rly pissed me off to call me a nazi this time!you should learn a bit more about other countrys before you try to joke about them!

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:18 pm 
Gender Illusionist

Andrinne wrote:
Well I have a lot harder feelings on this than most. Those who know the back story know what i would say about it, and so that is enough.

But overall, what did we expect? He took an osode from LP and sold it and we didn't bat an eye. I guess the last laugh is on those who put kobalt on that little pedestal showering him with trinkets. It's just too bad Eden suffers as a result.

I'm sorry but how can you post this (in reference to Kobalt), then turn around and do the exact same thing but just to an even larger extent?

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:21 pm 
Eden Alumni

This coming from a German native who's even stated he hates the fact that he is.....German.

TREASON!! >:O!!

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:22 pm 
Tunnel Worm

I have a few things to say here.. Because I understand where they are comming from.

First off, so you all know me and andrinne are not friends. At the least she hates me and we've had our moments of me having her on my blist. But after reading her initial post, I do have to say that I have ALOT more respect for her for telling you thing that I didn't even want to say. Just like her leaving this shell was the hardest thing I've ever done in the game period. However, the one thing that I agree with her about more than anything in this thread of ppl that don't even know eden, is that eden is not the shell it started as. The second thing I agree is that you Eudon, dont' run this shell anymore. When I came back I saw Mertron of alll fkn ppl doing the most for this shell to organize and make things happen as you sat back and collected gear. Where, you are there for alot of things, you no longer lead the shell. There was a time that I repected what you said, but those days are long gone.

I want to say that the reasons I'm responding to this thread is because 1. I understand where she is comming from. 2. this ISN'T eden (in fact I have come to learn that eden members now spam the tanks of other shells if they don't get claim on an HNM), and 3. the fact that you have lost 4 VERY old school members in the last 2 week should open your eyes to the fact that something is broken.

I have no hate for the ppl in this shell. I want you all to realize that. However, I could not sit back and listen to the bs in this thread w/o saying something to the friends that might just listen and understand how fucked up it's become recently.

Thank you.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:24 pm 
Eden Alumni

HAY KIPPER! :>

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:26 pm 
Tunnel Worm

Hey sexy

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:30 pm 
Tunnel Worm

we have a woman as chancellor so is it a wonder that i dont like germany? lol
but anyway it isnt my fault that i was born in germany and still live here so pls scor stop it pls to make stupid jokes about germans!

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:30 pm 
Random Man

The old eden:
Smal LS that only did sky, and ground HNMs. Few pop NMs here and tehre.

No Edyn.

Hardly anyone on to do events some of the time.

Old members (which left/quit/can't play as much anymore).

Maybe more things I left out of there.

So the people that want the old eden want to go back to 10hr sky, no sea, no kings (stop cheering), no dynamis/limbus/salvage/cerberus/khim, etc? Lets do it! Ok who should we start kicking? How do we get the old members back, and make them play the game again? What to do with all that dynamis currency? What will be the limit on the members we should have? Around 25 max?

Anyone got bune tod?

Edit: I'd hate to see the members before we expanded a bit to try kings go. I became too attached to seeing them in LS. Where is Darknfury! Shaggyiii get back here you crazy galka. Who is sukasaroth? Where did this Gilean and Killer person come from? What is going on to my Eden!?

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:33 pm 
Sex in a Cup

Kippy wrote:
I have a few things to say here.. Because I understand where they are comming from.

First off, so you all know me and andrinne are not friends. At the least she hates me and we've had our moments of me having her on my blist. But after reading her initial post, I do have to say that I have ALOT more respect for her for telling you thing that I didn't even want to say. Just like her leaving this shell was the hardest thing I've ever done in the game period. However, the one thing that I agree with her about more than anything in this thread of ppl that don't even know eden, is that eden is not the shell it started as. The second thing I agree is that you Eudon, dont' run this shell anymore. When I came back I saw Mertron of alll fkn ppl doing the most for this shell to organize and make things happen as you sat back and collected gear. Where, you are there for alot of things, you no longer lead the shell. There was a time that I repected what you said, but those days are long gone.

I want to say that the reasons I'm responding to this thread is because 1. I understand where she is comming from. 2. this ISN'T eden (in fact I have come to learn that eden members now spam the tanks of other shells if they don't get claim on an HNM), and 3. the fact that you have lost 4 VERY old school members in the last 2 week should open your eyes to the fact that something is broken.

I have no hate for the ppl in this shell. I want you all to realize that. However, I could not sit back and listen to the bs in this thread w/o saying something to the friends that might just listen and understand how fucked up it's become recently.

Thank you.

That something is fixed now kippy.

The linkshell that rejects everyone within the linkshell is gone.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:44 pm 
Gender Illusionist

Quote:
. 2. this ISN'T eden (in fact I have come to learn that eden members now spam the tanks of other shells if they don't get claim on an HNM)

Please don't take rumors as 100% fact, this is false

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:48 pm 
Random Man

Wow where is that quote from? Spaming tanks of other LSs if we don't get claim? So spaming tanks majority of the time we camp a lolSE random/window pop HNM? I had no idea if that was/is going on.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:49 pm 
Tunnel Worm

Really amy.. I don't think someone I"ve known since I was lvl 20bst and have been good friends with for 3yrs would lie to me about this.. perhaps ur friends do it, but that's your problem.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:51 pm 
Tunnel Worm

Yes ploid.. one of my oldest and dearest friends tanks for a shell that you compete with.. and they informed me that even some older members spam them when they are tanking. Sorry to say.. but you can't tell me you know what all ur members do.. no ls can say that tbh

Last edited by Kippy on Tue May 22, 2007 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:52 pm 
lolmithrapld

Haider Kipster Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:52 pm 
Tunnel Worm

Hey you sexy kitty =D

btw.. I'm not here to start a flame war.. that's just retarded.. cuntstructive crit. is much better. Wink

Last edited by Kippy on Tue May 22, 2007 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:53 pm 
Random Man

Well I'll tell ya one thing. I know for sure I never spam anyone with tells, even gilsellers (I just reply to them each time they ask me to leave, or spam me), and I would never encourage that. Never heard anyone say something like "Ok let's/i'm going to start spaming the tanks of this ls that clamed this mob with tells".

Edit: Kippy ask them if they remember any of the people that did it for me. Is it Max (the guy for UP forgot his full name) or Starlink? Any of the botter LSs. I would spam guppy with Corses if I could to tell you the truth, but if it's not UP, or that Excalibur I'd like to know who spammed.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:55 pm 
Black Thumb

Kippy wrote:
(in fact I have come to learn that eden members now spam the tanks of other shells if they don't get claim on an HNM)

what a coincidence, we were just accused of this no more than 48 hours ago at Cassie by someone outside of the pt that wiped. The only tell that went to that NIN was asking if they needed help, and only once. I ended up on someone's blacklist because I asked him what exactly he meant by that.

Whatever justifies failure I guess.

they slip through your fingertips because
they never happened to you.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:56 pm 
Tunnel Worm

Ploid, I know you.. I would never think you would.. ur the coolest fkn thf I know brot

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next