It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 3:32 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: YOU WIN
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:02 pm 
Not getting laid by Kreuz

Mefya wrote:
Safersephx wrote:
i probably sound like a total hypocrit here, but nows the best time to start changing our attitude in the ls

I have a feeling that things will change for the better without the tension and division that had been going on for so long.

You could be right, for more than one reason. I know I'm going to do what I can so this shit doesn't happen again.

I won't pretend Shoto and Andrinne are perfect little angels because my experience with them was limited, but I generally see them as decent, helpful people. I know I saw SAT at numerous events.

You guys talk about her selective appearances at events, but I see otherwise (I saw Andrinne at KV, I doubt she was attending that just to prove you guys wrong <.>). If you want to give people shit about that, I would wait until they get the item and then stop showing up to events for no reason until degrading them on a daily basis.

Now you have people saying "I TOLD YOU SO" after they all leave, like the reason they left was that they got the item had had no desire to stay any longer; which anyone who has heard their side or even comprehended DD and Andrinne's posts to a point would see that it's not the case.

A shame rly, but I'm at school, no time to type more than this ;[

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:18 pm 
Lost Gaiters

I'd post some random rebuttling bitching here, but I'm just too happy to do so Wink

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:27 pm 
Eden Alumni

People come and go, life goes on, the linkshell still stands.

The end.

On a side note, Jaye owe me a birthday shag. You have a few weeks to comply.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:33 pm 
Black Thumb

I don't think anyone intended to make you guys leave, especially Mertron's post because he was quite clearly defending your little group in the former part of his post. To be quite honest, I'm glad that a lot of stuff has come to light because of this. I never knew much about what the little group inside our group did, but what I did know was that I was not part of it or didn't care to be since I knew it was invite only anyway.

Shoto - I always liked you as a friend, despite the fact that you never really talked to me. I always found you amazingly helpful to the LS and given the chance would welcome you back the instant you wanted without ever acting like you had left. But to be told that you won't xp with me because I'm a THF doesn't make me feel like it was based on the fact that you wanted an extra 2k xp/hr but that you didn't care to be around me other than when you had to. Sad to see ya go, but the decision is yours.

Tet - I don't really see how anyone could genuinely have a problem with you. You didn't do anything wrong as far as I ever saw, and I'm glad that your name hasn't been mentioned much as part of all of this.

I'll miss ya guys, and please don't take this post as resentful because that is far from my intention. See you at camps maybe, doubt that you'll ever just want to chat.

Ninja Edit: The part I edited out read differently than I intended :>

they slip through your fingertips because
they never happened to you.

Last edited by Yorke on Tue May 22, 2007 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:45 pm 
Random Man

Quote:
But to be told that you won't xp with me because I'm a THF doesn't make me feel like it was based on the fact that you wanted an extra 2k xp/hr but that you didn't care to be around me other than when you had to.

Do not tell people about THF burn, or the greater collibri spot. Mr. Green <3 thfs But hardly have time to LFP and I never ever ever lead parties.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:32 pm 
President

I posted for the good of the LS.

I was fair to both sides involved.

If people want to get their panties in a bunch over it, so be it.

The people who left were valued members of the shell, regardless of what people who were biased against them from the start (fairly or unfairly) think. Seeing them go can only be seen as a loss to the shell.

With that being said, nothing really changes. We will go about our everyday business as usual. As bad as it sounds, if losing three valued members of the shell improves morale, which it probably will, then I guess we win. Gear can, and will, be replaced.

With that said, say hi to Kobalts gear for us. What do you three have to say about ls-earned gear now?

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:23 pm 
Keyboard Cowboy

Well I may have only been in Eden for 8 months. But I wud liek to think i have good relationships with quite a lot of the long standing members in the shell. YET, i kno sweet fk all about u. And i completely agree with the closed invitation comment some1 made. Tis lie a kick in the face tbh liek u think u are better and must do stuf on ur own/in ur own group.

Also stop the "OMG i am PST i can't attend stuff, look @ me" shit. My g.f is PST and she attends everything she possibly can and she has the MOST fkd up work sched EVER!!!!! She has been to every sky/god/namis/salvage/tiamat/cerb/etc tht she can. (And b4 u bitch aobut her not coming to sea, guess wot she doens't have yet, but has been working her ass off to get access so she can come help). I am sorry but i got bored half way down ur post and scan read it. I must have seen "U know i am PST and can't come to stuff" in almost every point u attempted to make. GAWD!!!!

Any way GL to u with whichever shell u join *cough*

PHIN

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:11 pm 
Not getting laid by Kreuz

I pt'd with a thf once.

Never again. Smile

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:55 pm 
Random Man

That thf robbed you then. Come "cough" brd "cough" to a thf burn. Jk come nin telling ya, we have to slow down to keep the chains coming and it's awesome exp (Greater Birds and rams). No one exp there and we run through them quick. We tank them better than nin and only use up one utsu buff, if that, before it's dead. Man how I love thf burns. Had my first at level 30 lol. That other thf started buying gil because he work too much and I disowned him since.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:02 pm 
Better than Kooyo

i want to party in thf burns in lufaise!

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:04 pm 
Goblin Smithy

I pt'd with Vedder's thf once, it was pwn Smile

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:07 pm 
Random Man

Me too, I like Ved's thf. I also like Ayns thf, and a lot of other's thf (guppi something, the taru in ED).

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:17 pm 
Better than Kooyo

gipi is pwn

love that little guy

shin's thf is... meh

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:19 pm 
Cock atrice

Location: At YOUR local bike shop...doing what you KNOW I do!
I know I haven't been around, for reasons that I cannot control, but wow...what the hell has happened? Shoto, Tet, and Andrinne are leaving. They have been in the shell as long as I can remember, nearly as long as me. I don't see how so many of us are over the age of 18 and still can't get along. I'm not trying to start a fire here, but really just to open your eyes as to what anger and discord can do to people. I've had my fights here and there with people in this LS, but one way or another, I atone for it, and ALWAYS make up with whoever I've had a problem with. I don't think they will ever come back, my only hope now is that if you see them around you can all be civil to one another. Rudeness is unacceptable in any situation, and I may not know all of the details of these three leaving, but they don't really matter at all. They're leaving, and no reason for them leaving is good enough...

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:21 pm 
Cock atrice

PS, grats on your 2900th post Safer, you spam whore lol

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:40 pm 
Random Man

Pale is a doodie head! Image

I say this because I know palerider will understand that I'm not serious, and laugh it off, or tell me what a lame joke it is Sad

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:43 pm 
Cock atrice

all I can say is wow.. what a perfect week to come back to ffxi eh :p things used to be so different in the past... sad to see some of my good friends go, came back hoping to have fun killing random shit as before as a LS but all I see is bickering and namecalling, shit makes me not even want to log on half the time and i've only been here for a week! Sad..anyway not gonna add to the fire, GL to you guys in whatever you do Post-Eden, feel free to shoot me a tell whenever if you need a mnk/blu/smn/whatever... D:

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:46 pm 
Random Man

I have one more thing to say.

Why can't we be friends

Why can't we be friends

Why can't we be friends

Why can't we be friendssssssss

Oh baby

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:02 pm 
Cock atrice

You know, through all of this, there is one thing that will never change, and do you all know what that is?

It is the power of this:

<_< This face never ceases to redflag weird/stupid stuff said by people. I.E. Ploid and that random picture lol

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:37 pm 
Random Man

You use emoticons too much pale. Dang man. Neutral

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next