It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 11:24 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:36 pm 
lolmithrapld

yeah I couldnt drag myself away from socom at one point then I was introduced to FFXI by Al as he'd play both games together, occassionaly afking on socom to blow summit up on FFXi and i'd be like whats so damn special about FFXI we need our star player to focus!
He'd come back and be like last man standing against 4 peeps trying to hunt him down and he'd blow em away using sniper / handgun. All was good till it got riddled with glitchers. Making me wanna reach over to ps2 and pop in the old s2

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:40 pm 
Tunnel Worm

Lol i was hardcore into Socom before FFXI came out. Then most of my clan {LAD} (yea thats where my name came from, Life After Death.. and my name was Chamber....), quit- so i played the free trial that came with the HDD. A couple played FFXI, the only ones that still play is me and Lycurgus (he in ED).

I'll definitly be getting a PS3 when this socom comes out.. since SEs new game "The Last Remnant" will probably be coming out around the same time.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:47 pm 
lolmithrapld

I just got Combined assault so trading s3 in at the weekend. Hubby has a PS3 so as soon as Confrontation is released i'll see what its like then proceed to demand my own PS3.
I'm kinda hoping he gets to beta Warhawk, that could possibly tide me over while awaiting socom Wink

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:50 pm 
Random Man

Ah so that's where the name comes from. Hah, exposed, nice name explanation. I was -=Ploid2zero=- on socom. Ploid wasn't taken, but I was Ploid 2.0 on the gaming forums where my clan started on (added a new version each time the forums moved to a new server. Ploid 3.0 at the moment lol).

Edit: Yea I hope I get in the warhawk beta also. The whole game will be open to the beta testers. All the maps, skins edit features, and everything. Will be insane. But I won't be able to play it much Sad

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:57 pm 
lolmithrapld

My Clan is AlphaBravo Clan. With s2 we had 2 tags [aLp] and [bVo] I'm [bVo] THREE ONE.(yes we all have numbers for names)
With the changes made to s3 we had to use same tag so tag was changed to [aB] (notice the capB as us Bravo's > Alpha's) Laughing We'd have interclan tournies and Bravo almost always beat Alpha. tho Alpha's tend to be better on driving games Confused
Wonder how clan tags will work for Confrontation

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:04 pm 
Cock atrice

PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.PLOID POSTS TOO MUCH.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:05 pm 
Random Man

Don't hate (1671!!!)

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:17 pm 
Tunnel Worm

lol.

Yea, all of our names had to be part of a weapon. When i played socom3, i was ranked in the 300's up until when I switched to FF. DO YOU remember in S1 how you could snotgun people with the ELR or M821?? That used to be my favorite little trick....

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:25 pm 
lolmithrapld

lol we'd have mad games where we'd use snipers only, but never sniped it was just run around and keel. Or we'd make a claymore jump room respawn set claymore on a roof somewhere, run and jump then blow claymore for that extra "boost" and see how far you'd get!