It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:35 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:06 am 
Random Man

I love playing with JP people, and listening to how they talk even if they put their sister/mother on (mom rawr). But now they are conspiring against me and my spying, even though I can help their little team out with my totally awesome spec ops.

It was bound to happen.

Any who, ding 24! Spec ops Voltaic Body Armor baby! It's darn awesome too. I now have a cap of 5 ammo box slots to throw. It's like Refresh 3 or something. I can pretty much throw ammo out on anytime I feel like it if I stagger the charges (when I'm not empty it's one box per 5 seconds tick, and if I get hit by projectiles it's a instant box added to my stash). I was amazed at how this simple body armor changed my game. More exp for me, and less worrying about how I distribute the ammo. Tanks and medics can get my junk equally, while I take care of my DD duties. Lovin it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:43 am 
Random Man

Level 30 spec ops, and 18 soldier levels later.

I now has Soldier's humongus shield! Next up 24 for the body armor of shield absorbing bullets to refresh my shield power. Also I have a ability called backlash which reflect projectiles shot at mah shield. Think of it as a weaponskill that last 30 seconds. It'll last 60 seconds when I get my helmet at level 30. Video incoming, 500mb uploading and youtube maintenance coming soon :(

I spent a lot of the thanksgiving weekend getting soldier from level 2 to level20. I had blood shot eyes this morning. Exp grinding in this game is tough, but it's oh so sweet.

I ran across a spec ops that was taking all of my usually easy kills. One juicy grim swarm choke point he ran past me (the tank), and out of sight. Then next thing I know the stream of mobs that are usually around 80 was like 20. He then took out like 80 crawlers by himself thanks to running ahead, and placing mines. I found out that he was in my clan (we have a little under 100 members). At the end of the game he had 270 kills and I got 15k exp out of the run :complain:. But all in all, it did go quicker than usual (like 10minutes).

Edit: Vid finally up, no HD still. What am I doing wrong...

Edit:
Ding level 28. I know I said spec ops was a beast, but that was before I leveled soldier. This thing is a monster. Not only do I block, and reflect bullets, I dish them out and they cause so much damage. Before I was doing 500xp worth of damage per wrath magazine. Now I'm doing over 1000xp worth of damage per. I feel like I should start holding back, but when I dinged 28 I got access to a rocket launcher, which has a alternate fire that shoots mini heat seeking missiles that auto target enemies within range.

I think I quit Spec ops. Well it was fun being a spec ops while it lasted, but Soldiers don't have to spam ammo, it does more damage, get more exp, takes less effort, carry around a shield, and it has a stinking rocket launcher/grenades to toss.