It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 11:09 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 905 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 46  Next
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:14 am 
Random Man

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:27 am 
Random Man

Another thing. I forgot I could take pictures of the craft(?) I was talking about instead of looking up simple images. Fear the Piranha!

I'll be buttering up this team next.

My ultimate goal is this for every team. Platinum exterior baby! Image

Every game should have photo and video savers.

I'm going to try to make so big progress in this game this weekend.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:55 pm 
Keyboard Cowboy

If i had wipeout i'd be kicking ur ass @ it. (Or @ least trying to :cat: )

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:50 pm 
Random Man

I plan on being a threat dood. Better hope I'm not super sayian by the time you get it. However, it's possible that I might end up the same as usual. People on the internet pwn me. You saw how I didn't care if I had 100% in those LBP levels? Other people are the opposite and go that extra mile to own the competition. I need to practice practice practice practice. Get 110%.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:52 pm 
Random Man

Online rpging D:

Quote:
-Gameplay 100hr+∞
A very large scale RPG in addition to the infinite amount of time you can play with friends and partners.

-Attractive casting and immense story.
The thrill of an RPG has been refined with the experience and know-how gained by Level-5 over the years.

-Next-gen quality graphic power
Super graphic scenes output at FullHD 1080p

-Big and small characters fighting alongside eachother to create a chaotic and dynamic battle
With the protagonist being able to transform into the White Knight, dynamic battles with both large and small characters can be created. A direct feel battle system makes unnecessary, any complicated controls, and makes you feel as though you're part of the battle.

-Embarking on an adventure and fighting alongside friends/partners.
Unending infinite gameplay is also included. Via PSN, embark on adventures with friends.

Oh yes. I hope they have a lot of darn tough boss battles for gaining new armor. I'm so buying this, I know my PS3 FFXI group is getting this. Not sure if Nightwing will but I'll force him to. this is going to be funz. It's a long way from launching in the US though. Dec. 25th for japan.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:21 pm 
Keyboard Cowboy

i wants ^^

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:32 pm 
Random Man

Most likely it won't be ridilled with time sinks, gilsellers, and tedious farming that have things rising in price everyday. I hope this turn out great. Like I said before. I wish FFXII had online co op.

Fingers crossed

And I hope it get other RPGs to have online co op. What is the problem with rpgs not having it? It shouldn't be that hard.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:16 pm 
Random Man

There is a Valkyria Chronicles demo up on the Europe playstation store. Hope you have a Euro account, they're easy to make. I don't think it's coming to the US store.

It's a strategy rpg with a lot of control on how you aim and fight.

Last edited by Ploid on Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:34 pm 
Keyboard Cowboy

That mean i can borrow and use it to d/l the demo <3?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:15 pm 
Random Man

Hmm, ok I'll deactivate the account so you can download the demo. You should be able to make a Euro account though. You lived there. Its good to have one handy for demos and such.

If you still want to use my Euro account just tell me on psn, and I'll deactivate. LBP won't boot while it's deactivated so I'm going to wait on your request.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:28 am 
Keyboard Cowboy

Would it be easy for me to make a EU account. Also with the content in the EU store being meant for EU consoles and working on NA ones. Would the same be true to the Disc games. Or are they now coded liek DVDs and such?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:10 am 
Random Man

All ps3 games work on all PS3 consoles, no matter where you are. No region locked. You can create a Euro account, and play the euro things you download on your PS3 (US). I have Japanese games on my ps3 and play them. There is a free MMORPG on the Japanese store lolz. Its weird and I don't know how it is but if you can understand a little you could play it.

I just got home, sorry if you tried to contact me. Just create a Euro account though. The game is pretty good. The video at the start is epic and pull my emotional strings. The game looks great. It's a bit corny with the characters hugging at the end of the opening cinema though.

About that free mmorpg:

rykomatsu wrote:
Doesn't make use of PS3's hardware and don't even know why it was released for the PS3, but for those who care...2D mmorpg in the vein of Ragnarok Online.

Download is 1049mb from PSN.

You will need a Qonline account which is free.

Game homepage
http://www.angelloveonline.jp/

Registration homepage
https://www.qonline.jp/regist.php

Qonline registration: (click second link first)

- Check e-mail from Qonline-IDsomethingsomething
- Click on link in e-mail (really long ass link)

Done with registration on Qonline

Will outline anything that needs to be done on the PS3 once I finish downloading and installing and what not.

lolz

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:19 am 
Random Man

Yakuza 3 new footage.

Speed texting! Only pimps can do it.
http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/21933

http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_8933_en.html

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:07 am 
Random Man

FFXIII Agito (PSP video)
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=J7f_SXoFGsY

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:13 pm 
Random Man

Reason #364 that internet people scare me. I can't compete with this.

In zone mode you can't let off gas. It's constant until you explode (no brakes either). The further you go the faster you go. I can only last up to 30 zones or so, 14 or less laps.

Video of a good zone run. Skip to the end to see how fast it is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFbZUga7 ... re=related

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:59 am 
Random Man

I warmed up to SF4. It looks amazing lately.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klHEBgR6a-M new trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZKwKWEBzTU New Sakura trailer (in game, music theme, and abilities)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:54 am 
Purposely trained wrong as a joke.

FFXIII needs to htfu already.
Same with The Last Remnant and possibly White Knight, but the battle system in WK looks sorta gay.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:35 pm 
Random Man

PS3 firmware 2.5 change log.

Quote:
Support for the PS3 Official Bluetooth Headset - we’ve told you about the upcoming Bluetooth Headset and SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation Bundle on the Blog. This latest firmware installment enables High-Quality (HQ) mode, which delivers clear and wide-band online voice chat. On top of that, an added on-screen indicator shows battery status, volume level and use of HQ mode.

PlayStation Trophies interface enhancements - I know that many of you are busy collecting trophies and raising your PlayStation Trophy level. This update makes sharing and comparing your trophies with your friends even easier. On 1st part of the profile page you’ll see a symbol under level that represents level and the actual percentage towards the next level along with the existing level meter. The level symbol carries over to the trophy comparison screen where you will now be able to see your level, your friend’s level and the percentage towards the next level for both users along with all of the game by game comparison information you see today.

Friend status – Offline friends on your Friends list will have information below their avatars that will indicate how long it has been since they were last online.

Video – This update adds the Scene Search feature similar to the feature on the PSP. Activating this feature while viewing a video on the PS3 will break the video up into scenes that you can quickly access by pressing the X button. You can break the videos into one, two or five minute intervals. In addition, you can now choose to have all of the videos under the video section of the XMB play in sequence. Go to Settings then Video Settings to turn this option on.

PlayStation Store – We’ve added a redeem codes option right on the store to make it easier to redeem your PlayStation Network Cards and promotion codes. In addition, PlayStation Network Sign Up and Account Management have been redesigned.

Power Save Settings – You can now set your PS3 and wireless controllers to turn off automatically after set periods of inactivity. Go to Settings then Power Save Settings to turn on these features.

Background Downloading - You now have the option to set the PS3 to turn off automatically after a background download or installation of content has completed. This option is available when you turn off the system from the button under [Users] while content is being downloaded or installed.

In-game Screenshots - this tool will allow everyone to capture, share and in other words, immortalize their favorite gameplay moments. This will be supported on a game by game basis. Please check back to find out which games will support this feature.

Like I said before. All games should allow Screen Shots to be taken. (Looks down at his sig)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:49 am 
Random Man

About the firmware thing. You can now play videos from hulu.com, and other flash video sites on ps3 now. The flash9 update is in it. Hulu.com is a site that has tv programs like heroes, the office, and movies on it. It's from NBC and Fox I believe. There is advertisements and such so I guess thats how they allow this.

On a gaming note, holy crap I might be buying Tomb Raider Underworld. I took a look at this video, and it looks like the game is about raiding tombs again. My last TR was TR2, I played 3 but didn't buy it (thank goodness).

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/41906.html

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:56 pm 
Random Man

Early Christmas to me? Seems like it mwahaha.

Well, I'm all gamed out. Going to go out with a bang. I'm getting 3 games within 2 weeks, and I don't know how I'll play them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFt18bSBXrM
Stinking awesome beta. I'm hooked.

AWESOME commercial. Looks very fun and dangerous (live action motorstorm)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCY8lo6D-8k
I love the first motorstorm, and still haven't gotten all the gold trophies (1st place not the achievement trophies thing) in it. It's stinking hard, and I won't settle for bronze or silver before moving on to the next ticket. I like racing, fighting, chaos, horror (big rigs coming out of nowhere on your tail), and I like strategy. This game (motorstorm) has it.

Interesting commercial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DH49WgTEOQ
I liked the first one but couldn't hang online because everyone got so good by the time I got the game. This time I'm starting from the top, and I'm already pwning in Co-op. My Special Ops is among the best. I supply ammo, and dd at the same time. I understand the usefulness of stealth in objectives to speed up the raids (man I love being able to deactivate levers and such without losing my invisible, lol /ja "Hide" <me>). I think I'm going to be ready for this Resistance.

Actually the Stars of Destiny FFXI crew are getting these games too, so I had to keep up. Usually I would have gotten 1 or 2, but I can't have them getting good and knowing how to destroy me.

I got gamefly so I can play Bioshock to see what all the fuss is about. I'm not paying $60 for that. Also I can play through a few games that I probably wouldn't buy. Dead Space, Tomb Raider Underworld, Saints Row (I might actually get it if it's as fun as people say), Fallout 3 (looks too much like oblivion), etc.

I'll still be getting PSN games though. There's no stopping that.
And another sixaxis controller, maybe dualshock3 but only because it's kinda the same price on amazon as a sixaxis. I like the lightness of the sixaxis and don't care about the rumbling. When I play my ps2 I turn it off now. Yes I play my old ps2 for strange reasons now, last time was ffxi and I had rumble on and was around fafnir. Ugh).

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 905 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 46  Next