It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2024 5:28 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Beating up little kids.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:19 pm 
Random Man

Awesome video. I'll post the link after a bit. It's cool I swear.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:27 pm 
Random Man

Videos. Don't watch if you don't like the sight of blood or one sided fights.
Kids vs. Dad
Kids vs. Dad 2

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:39 pm 
Eden Alumni

Some kids just deserve it, that's all I'm saying. I know if and when I have kids, if they do something bad, I'm sure as hell going to let them know it...and feel it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:49 pm 
K-Fed Stunt Double

I certainly credit growing up into a fine young man to my mothers daily ass beatings. Growing up with a puerto rican single mother in the projects was a doosy.

I'm all for ass beatings as long as the person giving them has a justifiable reason. I would get hit for everything under the sun with no explanation after, but I dealt with it.

These days you can't even hit a kid without some pos threatening to call social services, its quite ridiculous.

And yes, dominic will be getting ass whoopings if he decides to fuck up in life^^

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:58 pm 
Random Man

Scorsese wrote:
Some kids just deserve it, that's all I'm saying. I know if and when I have kids, if they do something bad, I'm sure as hell going to let them know it...and feel it.

:shock:

and Image

Man I can't find that gif with Dave Chappelle looking shocked. He looks up then down as if he's thinking, then looks back up with a "what the heck just happened" look on his face.

Edit: and on the subject on actually giving your kids a reason not to act out, or disobey. Yes I agree. If you don't you'll have trouble on your hands when you get tired of giving them their way, and allowing them to walk all over you. You'll spoil them in a bad way if you don't.

My sister wasn't touched because my mother finally got a daughter, her princess. We couldn't even talk loud to her cause we'd get in trouble (Mah, Ploid raised his voice at me *pout* = Ploid gets a whipping), and man could she cry on command (darn her). She ended up threatening to kill us all when she started getting a curfew and rules (around 13). At that point it was impossible to control her unless she was broken. If the parents tried to whip/spank/discipline (whichever it's called in typing) her she'd threaten to call 911 or whatever the child abuse hotline thing was (lol she lived because she was the princess). She eventually pulled a knife on us and we had a time getting it out of her hands. Sent her to the police station and such. Moral of the story, don't wait too late to give your child rules, and discipline them... for crying out loud!

Yea I got beat with belts, tree limbs (the green flexable stinging kind) and extension cords. Glad I did, kept me out of jail and stuffs.

Last edited by Ploid on Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:14 pm 
Purposely trained wrong as a joke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn5jlrxcpkI
Watch this. Now.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:22 pm 
Eden Alumni

White people are ruining society as it is. Nowadays the slightest swat will land you in trouble with the police, social services, etc. When I was a kid, I got my ass beat all the time, but it was justifiable....I deserved it! But I'm grateful for those beatings because I wouldn't have turned out to be who I am today without them (and NO! I don't mean a homo :bll: ). In 5 generations, I'm the 2nd to have a college degree, so there you go. :D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:26 pm 
Random Man

:lmao: @ the comedian link.

On the beating thing. I hear they took it out of schools because black teachers started teaching white students :fear: Man I hated taking those 6 licks from the ruler in school. I was so happy when they couldn't hit us anymore. I could get away with crime then. I turned into a bad student that followed bad crowds. I skipped class to hang out in classes with, friends, girls I would court/woo (aka:let's go to prison's term woo'ed) and gfs. I also slept in classes I hated but had such high scores that it couldn't effect me much (I was stressed due to a particular teacher). They couldn't touch meh!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:36 pm 
K-Fed Stunt Double

Omg, tree limbs lmao. When I was younger, my mother couldn't afford a car or anything so we walked everywhere. If I was bad at the place we was at, the walk home was horrible. She would make me find the freshest twig and have me hold it the whole way home. If I got a brown dead one, she would slap the back of my head so hard lol.

I stopped getting hit at about 13. My mother was at a point in her life where things were bad and I became her outlet. That's when I realized things were bad. I mean getting cracked in the mouth for a arguement she would have with my father, shit like that. I never cried when getting hit, was always told to man up or I would get hit more. That came from her "I'm your mother anmd your father" mentality.

I flipped out one day shen she hit me with the metal part of a belt in my lip, she claims she didn't do intentionally. Anyways, I geeked. Riiped doors off the hinges, flipped over shit went berserk lol. And that's when being grounded began. God I hates be grounded.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:42 pm 
Random Man

Iticus wrote:
Omg, tree limbs lmao. When I was younger, my mother couldn't afford a car or anything so we walked everywhere. If I was bad at the place we was at, the walk home was horrible. She would make me find the freshest twig and have me hold it the whole way home. If I got a brown dead one, she would slap the back of my head so hard lol.

I stopped getting hit at about 13. My mother was at a point in her life where things were bad and I became her outlet. That's when I realized things were bad. I mean getting cracked in the mouth for a arguement she would have with my father, shit like that. I never cried when getting hit, was always told to man up or I would get hit more. That came from her "I'm your mother anmd your father" mentality.

I flipped out one day shen she hit me with the metal part of a belt in my lip, she claims she didn't do intentionally. Anyways, I geeked. Riiped doors off the hinges, flipped over shit went berserk lol. And that's when being grounded began. God I hates be grounded.

OMG man, this was the worst. It was like allowing a cow to pick the tool that will be used to kill him. I would look for something that wouldn't hurt but if I got something that was worthless for the whipping I would only anger the dungeon keeper. I never picked a worthless torture tool again. :whip:

Quote:
I never cried when getting hit, was always told to man up or I would get hit more.

Dude, my mother would say, stop crying or I'll give you something to cry about after beating me. I was 6-8 or something lol. I would think to myself, "What the crap you just cracked me with an extension cord about 10 times, I'm crying due to the pain. That's my reason, cause and effect". But it shut me up real good because if that was nothing to cry about, I didn't want to see what would be a good reason to cry. Man good times.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:00 pm 
lolmithrapld

you know what, I'd be happy if they bought back the Cane in schools, Bobbies on the beat SHOULD be allowed to give a cheeky chav a clip around the lug, and FFS bring back national service

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:02 pm 
Eden Alumni

Tyriac wrote:
you know what, I'd be happy if they bought back the Cane in schools, Bobbies on the beat SHOULD be allowed to give a cheeky chav a clip around the lug, and FFS bring back national service

Someone translate this for me, please. :wtf:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:06 pm 
Random Man

Scorsese wrote:
Tyriac wrote:

I was going to say something like that. Tyriac talking dirty :blush:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:07 pm 
Old Lady Hater

Bobbie = policeman
Beat = Street duty or whatever
Cheeky Chav = Rude tracksuit-clad idiot
Clip around the lug = Smack around the ear

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:09 pm 
Random Man

Nice thanks

/em takes notes.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:15 pm 
K-Fed Stunt Double

Good times indeed.

By far, the worst thing that ever happened to me, was when I was 11.

I had hamsters as a kid because weren't allowed dogs in the projects and my mom hates cats. So one day my cousin who was 3 years older then me kept sticking his finger in the cage and flicking them. He was a fat little fucker so his chubby fingers hurt. They would let out this uyelp of sorts. I knew he was hurting them and I didn't fkn like it.

So I told him to stop, over and over I pleaded with him. Growing up I was taught to respect anyone older then you so I didn't raise my voice at him or anything.

He then grabbed a nerf gun and started shooting the cage.. Enough was enough. I hit him in his shin as hard as I could with a wiffle bat and his tubby ass fell in segments. On his knees I pondered if this was enough to call it even and I came to the conclusion that it wasn't. So I lined him up and gave him a right knee to the jaw. I chipped a tooth and he bit thru his bottom lip, but he deserved it.

So after that my mom hjad to punish me for hitting him. My grandmother who was there at the time was my hero of sorts. But today, she was the one who dealt my punishment.

She took 2 cups of rice and laid it on the floor in a corner. With soft words she spoke "papi, this is gonna hurt me more then it will hurt you". My ass it was gonna. I've heard those words before, it was a setup. So she walked me to the corner and made kneel on the rice. It hurt sooo bad. My punishment lasted 10 minutes. After it was done, she hugged me and made me flan(spanish pudding treat).

In the end it was well worth it, my knees looked like smooshed bread, but his lip still doesn't look the same till this day. Moral of the story? Don't touch my fkn hamster.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:16 pm 
lolmithrapld

Ploid wrote:
Scorsese wrote:
Tyriac wrote:

I was going to say something like that. Tyriac talking dirty :blush:

School cane aka corporal punishment
It should NEVER have been banned in the first place

Bobby on the beat
used to give lil chavs / rogues a clip
Chav = Image
National Service is a common name for mandatory or voluntary government service programs (most often focusing on military service). (Compulsory military service is more often known as conscription.) National service was common in the 20th century, and many young people spent one or more years in such programs. Compulsory military service typically requires all citizens, or all male citizens, to participate for a period of a year (more in some countries) during their youth, usually at some point between the age of 18 and their late twenties.

The term National Service is still used to describe compulsory military service programs in countries including Austria, Mexico, Denmark, Germany, Greece, Israel, Malaysia, the Republic of China (Taiwan), Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Norway, Sweden, and Switzerland.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:18 pm 
Keyboard Cowboy

Cane = big stick they used to wahck ppl with @ school
Bobbie = Cop
Chav = Arrogant little fk wad's who think they are awesome but really are just a shiny piece of shit. No matter how many times u polish i, it is still shit.

Also, me and Up are white. When we have kids I ain't holding back. Up gets pissed @ the screaming kid in the store, if it was hers OMF!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:23 pm 
Purposely trained wrong as a joke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECNT8D47 ... re=related

I remember this lol. It was all over the news here.
I also remember this episode of M-X.