It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 5:31 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:31 am 
lolmithrapld

when do we get to blow up Robert Mugabe, thats what I want to know :!:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:34 am 
Random Man

lol ____ people and their politics. :lol:

I added the ___ to indicate a pause in breath.

highlight Image 4amy, saw dis and thought of u.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:40 am 
Purposely trained wrong as a joke.

vote for sef ^ -^

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:40 am 
Gender Illusionist

Kariana wrote:
Lolmy wrote:
Quote:
McCain: Opposes scheduling a troop withdrawal, saying latest strategy is succeeding. Supported decision to go to war, but was early critic of the manner in which administration prosecuted it. Key proponent of the troop increase. Willing to have permanent U.S. peacekeeping forces in Iraq, similar to long-term military presence in South Korea and Japan.

:|

Honestly though, I'm not a fan of either of the candidates but since we're forced to pick one, what to do :dunno:

But we keep longterm troops all over the world, it doesnt necessarily mean that we are at war with a specific nation. Thats why we have people that do tours of duty in Japan, Turkey, we have bases all over the world as peace keeping troops.

Yeah I know, but he doesn't even want to gradually reduce troops either. At all. Do you agree with that? There are more troops now than ever, and as they keep sending more troops, guerrilla attacks rise, while the delivery of the basic amenities of modern civilization decrease. If you keep trying something that doesn't work, it'll keep not working. Why did we enter the war in the first place, and why are we there now, lol.

Quote:
vote for sef ^ -^

Only if you send the Canadian army!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:51 am 
Ice is strong against fire!!

/ FOR SEFADIN

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:17 am 
Crustache

Mrdude wrote:
/ FOR SEFADIN

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:53 am 
Isabella's Mommy

Lolmy wrote:
Kariana wrote:
But we keep longterm troops all over the world, it doesnt necessarily mean that we are at war with a specific nation. Thats why we have people that do tours of duty in Japan, Turkey, we have bases all over the world as peace keeping troops.

Yeah I know, but he doesn't even want to gradually reduce troops either. At all. Do you agree with that? There are more troops now than ever, and as they keep sending more troops, guerrilla attacks rise, while the delivery of the basic amenities of modern civilization decrease. If you keep trying something that doesn't work, it'll keep not working. Why did we enter the war in the first place, and why are we there now, lol.

No, i dont agree with keeping troops there. Yes I would prefer that we reduce the amount of troops we have in the middle east gradually. And even though McCain hasnt said any specific plans for troop withdrawal, Obama's plan for full withdrawal by 2009 is ridiculously naive and will not happen. Like I said Obama can promise whatever he wants while he is running for president. but if hes elected there is no way he will be able to stick with that policy. The problem with Obama and a LOT of people have said this and that he does a lot of talk and makes a lot of promises but in reality will he even be able to keep any of them? Even if he could partially deliver on a lot of his campaign jargon it still would be a half assed effort and there will still be troops in the middle east way past what anyone expects. Bush got us into this war and no matter what anyone wants to promise we are stuck with it. In the end I think McCain is wrong too - there really isnt any winning in Iraq. Al Queda is never going to be able to co-exist with the US, and even if we could export democracy to the Middle East who is to say that their policies are going to mirror ours... I think in the end, you just have to think about who you would rather have dealing with this war - McCain who is a war vet, been a POW and has decades of experience or a fairly new to politics with some questionable inconsistencies and empty promises?

There is no winning here :dunno:

Quote:
vote for sef ^ -^

LOL why not, i'm sure you couldnt do any worse .... probably even better: / for sef :love:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:59 am 
Crustache

see kari knows where it's at.

i vote the US just becomes another province of canada, and let the canadians rule over it. we'll keep you guys out of trouble :3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:10 am 
Ice is strong against fire!!

Darkwarrior wrote:
see kari knows where it's at.

i vote the US just becomes another province of canada, and let the canadians rule over it. we'll keep you guys out of trouble :3

^

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:00 am 
Goblin Smithy

Ok, screw the whole betting for the president thing. It was to get people to be alittle interested in this election and to educate people alittle on who we have as choices to vote for. I used to be one of those people who just heard a few things on the news and word of mouth from other people about our potential presidents and voted for the one that sounded the best, with great promises. Now that I'm a bit older, I realize you cant just vote for someone who has lots of promises without looking at how they are going to fufill those promises. Talking to some of the older guys at my work (45+ years old) about this election, most of them have told me one of the worst presidents we had was Jimmy Carter. Why? Becuase he had a very weak foreign policy. Obama has a very weak foreingn policy stand and experience. Now the beginning of that video started off with Kennedy and that other lady talking about his name and screwing it up. Um, last I checked, lol they are part of his politcal party...both are Democrats.

On saturday morning, Hillary Clinton "supsended" her campaign for this presidential run and endorsed Obama. Do I feel she really whole heartadly meant what she said? No! Why? I feel she wants McCain to win. Why? Because she really feels she is still the best person to be president. If Obama wins, she has to wait another 8 years to run. Obama is going to rerun for presidency if he wins this year, its obvious. With McCain winning, she only has to wait 4 years. And to be honest I dont think McCain will run for 2 terms. This presidential race is historic, and very interesting. People are really focused on the race and gender race for so long, they forgot it is an age race also, which they will focus on now.

Do I want our troops in the middle east? Hell fkn no. The problem is there is no real solution, without wiping out a whole people. The terrorist in the middle east are so devoted to their beliefs that you cant change the ones that are there. Only way is to change the young people in that region to think differently. I wish we could pull our troops out of harms way and back home. But people need to realize that the people who join in arm forces know full well when they join there is a chance to go to war and be in service of our country. Last I checked theres no draft forcing people to go fight. You will also find, that a large number of soldiers volunteer to go over there to serve. I know a lot of military people who are always asking, requesting and looking to serve over in the middle east. I think their nuts, but they feel its their duty, and of course it also means better chances to move up in rank and get promoted.

I really hope before you all vote this fall you do some studying into who you vote for and what they promise and how they plan on deliverying. I hope this keeps up and people keep posting so we can all be educated voters. If you dont plan on voting, keep inputting anyway. More we know, the better we are in deciding. So please please keep posting on your thoughts and ideas on this subject. Because 5-10 years, I dont want to be in a situation where we made a horrible choice that could have been prevented.

I love this country, I respect it, I'm proud of it. I wasnt born here, but I live here now. From the video, can you tell if Obama loves his country? Respects his country? Is proud of his country? I couldnt, and how could one person who doesnt do any of that for his country, run it?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:02 am 
Goblin Smithy

Oh, and I say our first female president should be

KARIANA!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:13 am 

Just think. Canada = hat. America = hat-rack. Mexico = tacos.
THINK ABOUT IT.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:27 pm 
Peaches 'n Cream

Barack Hussein Obama.

It's his name, right?

I was thinking this last night, after I watched the video and actually ended up endeered by the fact that he could, if he wanted to, have changed his name by depoll to something common, like John Wayne or David Palmer. The fact that everyone is banging on about his name is the same kind of arguement one could have about his skin tone - Do you want a Black President with Muslamic names?

Anyone who considers his name alone a reason for him to be dismissed is just plain racist, IMO. Why? Because it's no different from his skin tone. Black people often argue that they were dealt that hand, or that they had no say in what they look like when they were born, not anymore than anyone else in the world. Same can be said of his Name. He didn't pick it, his parents did. Why judge him on his name alone, slipping in Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden comments whenever you can? It's just retarded. What if Saddam's surmane was Tush, or it was Flinton Bin Laden? Would you be making the same snide comments about Hillary and Bush then?

The comments about his name are just childish and stupid, and are no reason to dismiss him as a potential candidate.

Swieter wrote:
btw if you dont know, Obamas full name is Barack Hussein Obama..... HUSSEIN wtf. Wont say the pledge of allegiance, his wife was never patriotic til her husband ran for president, and he has no real experience.

Let the debating proceed!

Safer's surname is Hussein. Are you going to wtf him as well?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:36 pm 
President

Mertron wrote:
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:54 pm 
Eden Alumni

Quote:
Safer's surname is Hussein. Are you going to wtf him as well?

Actually, his name is Hussain, and I already wtf him.
as in 'want to fuck' him :>

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:51 pm 
Sex in a Cup

Pulling the troops out of Iraq will not stop terrorism.

I am sure most of you know the reason terrorists target the US. Support of Israel. Having the troops over in the middle east keeps the fighting over there.

What happens when we don't have troops over there was made quite clear on september 11, 2001. Of course we could just completely cut off support for Israel.

I know a nice bunch of Israelies, and if anyone wants to cut off support for them I will let you tell them you want them dead so that you can feel better about yourself.
I will arrange the face to face, and say "I want you dead so I can go back to pretending I care and feel good about myself."

Is letting a small group of people in the middle of a swarm of people get slaughtered worth feeling good for saying you are against troops in the middle east?

Of course I have no doubt Israel could take care of themselves, but they might not be able to. How many of you could just cut the life line and let them all die, because it has been stated many times by various people that the holy war will not stop until every Israeli is out of the holy land.

I am sure quite a few people would do it and not look back, that is why democrats make me sick to my stomach.

To me it seems silly that people can't just share the land, but meh. I didn't grow up over there, so I am in no position to judge.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:32 pm 
Crustache

M fkn G wrote:
Pulling the troops out of Iraq will not stop terrorism.

I am sure most of you know the reason terrorists target the US. Support of Israel. Having the troops over in the middle east keeps the fighting over there.

What happens when we don't have troops over there was made quite clear on september 11, 2001. Of course we could just completely cut off support for Israel.

I know a nice bunch of Israelies, and if anyone wants to cut off support for them I will let you tell them you want them dead so that you can feel better about yourself.
I will arrange the face to face, and say "I want you dead so I can go back to pretending I care and feel good about myself."

Is letting a small group of people in the middle of a swarm of people get slaughtered worth feeling good for saying you are against troops in the middle east?

Of course I have no doubt Israel could take care of themselves, but they might not be able to. How many of you could just cut the life line and let them all die, because it has been stated many times by various people that the holy war will not stop until every Israeli is out of the holy land.

I am sure quite a few people would do it and not look back, that is why democrats make me sick to my stomach.

To me it seems silly that people can't just share the land, but meh. I didn't grow up over there, so I am in no position to judge.

you know. if you look back on it, we can all just blame it on the british who made terrible decision when giving out land as spoils of war from WW2. so this whole mess is clearly all of england's fault.

:fag:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:58 pm 

SAFER IS A TERRORIST!?
MORE AT 11.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:47 pm 
lolmithrapld

time to blow up Canada :!:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:20 pm 
Black Thumb

dibs

they slip through your fingertips because
they never happened to you.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next