It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 10:51 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:56 am 
Random Man

Seeing as Kippy is back I felt it was time to make a bst thread. This is the place where bsts are no longer nice. Remove the leash from your pets. Let them bite!

Lately SE has been nerfing our fellow beastmen. What's with taking charm, our most useful ability, from Big Brother Pallas? What's next, Xolotl? Something need to be done about this, sooner or later they will come after us. If they burn the green tree, what chance do we have?

In other news, CC stock has fallen by 3%. Analysts think the main cause of the decline is the recently added level 2 merit category for bst which raises the level of summoned pets. In light of this news NPCs have been ordering more fungar jugs.

This just in. Spunkernickle (level 56 bst) has been accused of manslaughter. Apparently he lost control of his pet and it went on a killing spree. Spunkernickle comments, "I left the tiger in the snow while I got warm in the shelter only for a little while. I told the tarus to get away from it because it get's cranky sometimes. -Zone-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:01 pm 
Black Thumb

I have a pet cat. He has a catface.

they slip through your fingertips because
they never happened to you.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:21 pm 
Random Man

You are among your kind. Let that cat bite. u_u

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:04 pm 
Black Thumb

He is much more pwn than any BST. He is able to catch birds with a single bound.

they slip through your fingertips because
they never happened to you.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:29 pm 
Eden Alumni

Ploid's so fkn wierd. :<

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:30 pm 
Random Man

Yorke wrote:
He is much more pwn than any BST. He is able to catch birds with a single bound.

Hey, whoa whoa there partner. I kindly allow you to post in the bst corner due to you having a pet, but when you claim that your pet > BST is the point that makes me draw the line. I want to say a lot of things, and tell you things I wasn't allowed to tell you (Hare familiar knows a lot of secrets). But since i'm nice, and I don't want to damage Scor's innocent eyes, I will hold back and only give you a simple slap on the wrist. And to let you know that I'm serious. Hare Familiar says Mr. Whiskers hates the taste of peanut butter but only does it because you get mad if it don't. Get out heathen mithra!

/wrist slap.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:35 pm 
Gender Illusionist

I have crabs.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:50 pm 
Random Man

spitsdrinkoutROFL.gif (i'll find this when I get on pc) lol amy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:51 pm 
Better than Kooyo

ok so like one time i was on bst and have no idea where else to go with this story

^^

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:53 pm 
Random Man

HOw about the truth brother. Don't worry, what's said in this thread, stays in this thread. So when you were leveling bst, and found out how awesome it was. You decided to quit whm, and cor. Start from there.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:56 pm 
Eden Alumni

The smileys on Ploid's sig scare me. I SEE THEM IN MY SLEEP!!!! >:O!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:02 pm 
Random Man

Is anyone currently using Ploid in game at the moment? I don't want to kick them by logging on. And the smilies are the gateway to enlightment.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:09 pm 
Gender Illusionist

I need some BST's to solo me a codex, then go kill the hume swift belt NM for me, then pass drops while I afk at zone. Any takers?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:10 pm 
Random Man

Sell your body, and maybe a bst will do it.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:13 pm 
Gender Illusionist

You interested, Plois?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:54 pm 
Eden Alumni

I'm trying to catch up Laz's PUP26 to my BST35, then I'm gonna attemp to duo! Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:49 pm 
Better than Kooyo

Ploid wrote:
HOw about the truth brother. Don't worry, what's said in this thread, stays in this thread. So when you were leveling bst, and found out how awesome it was. You decided to quit whm, and cor. Start from there.

actually i found that certain levels of bst were so awesomely awesome... the xp came in so fast(4k/h y0)

then you have some levels where you're just grinding your teeth just to get 75xp

worst thing about bst though was dying without RR... sometimes i'd have like dying streaks and would lose like 2k xp and would start cursing and being all mad and it rly pissed me off OMFG FUCKING BULLSHIT THATS SO FUCKING GAY GODDAMMIT FUCK SHIT FUCK YOU STUPID CRAB FKN SHIT I MISSED 10 SWINGS IN A ROW WHEN YOU WERE 1% AND YOU KILLED ME FK THIS FUCK

anyways.. i remember 1 time i was like lvl25 bst soloing it up in jugner on some funguars and i spy on my widescan that beetle NM was up.. so i decided i would try to marathon it with pets.. took my prolly like 30-45min and like 15 pets before he died and dropped nothing... but i had one of the biggest sense of accomplishments ever ;D

playing bst is a roller coaster of emotions

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:32 pm 
Peaches 'n Cream

Safersephx wrote:
Ploid wrote:
playing amylolea is a roller coaster of emotions

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:23 pm 
Random Man

Safersephx wrote:
Ploid wrote:

actually i found that certain levels of bst were so awesomely awesome... the xp came in so fast(4k/h y0)

then you have some levels where you're just grinding your teeth just to get 75xp

worst thing about bst though was dying without RR... sometimes i'd have like dying streaks and would lose like 2k xp and would start cursing and being all mad and it rly pissed me off OMFG FUCKING BULLSHIT THATS SO FUCKING GAY GODDAMMIT FUCK SHIT FUCK YOU STUPID CRAB FKN SHIT I MISSED 10 SWINGS IN A ROW WHEN YOU WERE 1% AND YOU KILLED ME FK THIS FUCK

anyways.. i remember 1 time i was like lvl25 bst soloing it up in jugner on some funguars and i spy on my widescan that beetle NM was up.. so i decided i would try to marathon it with pets.. took my prolly like 30-45min and like 15 pets before he died and dropped nothing... but i had one of the biggest sense of accomplishments ever ;D

playing bst is a roller coaster of emotions

[quote]OMFG FUCKING BULLSHIT THATS SO FUCKING GAY GODDAMMIT FUCK SHIT FUCK YOU STUPID CRAB FKN SHIT I MISSED 10 SWINGS IN A ROW WHEN YOU WERE 1% AND YOU KILLED ME FK THIS FUCK[quote]

Hah I forgot the last time that happened to me, but I think it was after I mischarmed a monster as I got aggro by another (73 was close to level I think). I also picked up another mob that I fight for exp. 3 mobs on me, 2 em and one T. I charmed one em then released it, tamed the T, charmed the other (em) and failed. Then I ran around and tried to buy some time for next charm. All charms failed, and I had one more charm at like 2%, and it failed and I hit the ground. I didn't have rr

There's no job like bst though. It's so awesome. I remember my death to HP streaks. Yea I get pissed but that's what makes bst fun for me. Living on the edge brings excitement to the plate. Most of FFXI is a sure thing, but when exping on bst, just about anything can happen. Most of the time you're on auto pilot but if you got a good ipod podcast radio like program going, you shouldn't get bored. Also you can chat in ls or something. The best thing about leveling bst is being able to pick up and exp at any time. The only thing is if all of your ideal camps are taken. When you get leave bst will blow your mind. And when you get to 62(toau zones) your mind will be blown once again.

Scorsese
Bst + Pup exp is awesome. Good stuff

Amylea
Sorry I'm taken, I have the flu, my dog ate my homework. Pick one.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:30 pm 
Gender Illusionist

It's 'cause I'm black right? Racist bastard.