It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:46 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:54 am 
Juggernaut Search & Rescue

Well i've been absent as of late.

I just started my new semester at the college and the starter on my car dies.

I panic and call my moms BF to come help me and he does. my car gets started and i get sent on my way.

he tells me if i turn my car off i wont be able to get it started again. so i stay the night at my friends house who also goes to school with me.
i get a ride to class so im not late or absent on my first day. i get back to his house to try and start my car the hard way by fucking with the solenoid.
and my door shuts with my keys inside the ignition. the car door got locked from fucking with my solenoid or some shit.

things kept getting worse ^^

i cant get home, i cant think about anything but trying to fix things. i cant afford a new starter cuz i spent my loan money on books.

so i call my uncle, he says he can help me out so hes buying me the starter. idk how imma get it installed by the time i hafta work tomorrow.
but somehow ill figure something out. ive never dealt with anything as frustrating and difficult as this situation in my entire life.
i miss you guys and i hope to be able to see you soon.

Suka~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:06 am 
Starbucks Barista

suxors dude
keep on truckin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:09 pm 
Eden Alumni

Welcome to my life last year. :>

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:27 pm 
Cock atrice

Sukasaroth wrote:
Well i've been absent as of late.

I just started my new semester at the college and the starter on my car dies.

I panic and call my moms BF to come help me and he does. my car gets started and i get sent on my way.

he tells me if i turn my car off i wont be able to get it started again. so i stay the night at my friends house who also goes to school with me.
i get a ride to class so im not late or absent on my first day. i get back to his house to try and start my car the hard way by fucking with the solenoid.
and my door shuts with my keys inside the ignition. the car door got locked from fucking with my solenoid or some shit.

things kept getting worse ^^

i cant get home, i cant think about anything but trying to fix things. i cant afford a new starter cuz i spent my loan money on books.

so i call my uncle, he says he can help me out so hes buying me the starter. idk how imma get it installed by the time i hafta work tomorrow.
but somehow ill figure something out. ive never dealt with anything as frustrating and difficult as this situation in my entire life.
i miss you guys and i hope to be able to see you soon.

Suka~

that sucks ass dude, but get rides from friends, fix it on your spare time. You did it for at least the first 16 years of your life. a few days wont kill you. Don't let car trouble get you in trouble with work, or behind in school, etc.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:00 pm 
Better than Kooyo

theres alot of things wrong with this world,

however i dont see how anything you listed falls under that category

:fag: :fag: :fag: