It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:49 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:35 pm 
Orcish Spamerizer

I love pitbulls like crazy and have three really awesome ones. So I'm like dogman amongst my friends. They come to me asking advice all the time. Well this one guy I know is one of those types with more dollars than sense. Everything he has is some sort of showpiece. So when he asked me about dogs my advice was DON'T GET ONE. But he wouldn't listen. So he starts looking at Boerboels (google image search imo) and I really ramped it up. "You are fucking stupid if you get that dog". But no, him having just remodeled his $500K house with sweet hardwoods, his yard being one third the size of postage stamp, him having never had a dog before, his Hindu wife that weighs 40lbs less than the projected weight of the adult dog and other such factors could not deter him at all.

So he spent $3000 to buy the thing. Except that it had to be flown in from Denmark. That's another grand right there.

Immediately the thing couldn't hang. My buddies had just gotten a pitbull and an olde english bulldogge. It was plainly obvious that this boerboel wasn't the same caliber as far as brain power goes. Not to mention the fact that he was viewed and treated as a toy by his owners. So he started having food bowl issues. At about five months he bit the living fuck out of the wife's arm leaving a hole that looked like she'd been run through by a #2 pencil. So do they listen to the master of dogs who lives just down the street with the obedience champ pitbulls? Oh no, the only plausible solution is to fly the breeder in from Denmark of course. So the breeder comes to visit and gets them crawling around on their hands and knees and shit for like three fucking weeks. All expenses paid.

Did it help? Fuck no. The man is a technical recruiter and is opening a new office in Denver. He went down there for three weeks just before the breeder got to town and right after she left he went back to Denver for two whole months.

Fast forward to December 21st. He flies in from Denver, greets his wife and five thousand dollar toy animal and then beelines it to the nearest bar to get wasted. So they trundle their irresponsible asses back through the door at 3am. Wasted like fuck. They get ready for bed with the dog laying on his bed next to the people bed. So my buddy jumps in bed and leans over to get in the dog's face to spout some babytalk shit an HI-YAA!!! The fucker bit him right on the mouth. He needed ALOT of stitches.

The gore in this pic makes my busted melon from the afro thread look like amateur night. http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/8835/toddfaceuq9.jpg

Moral of the story: Don't be a stupid big spender douchebag about your choice of pets. Rescue a pitbull for free because they need it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:53 pm 
lolmithrapld

When i decide to get a dog im going to a rescue centre.
Gotta take everyone there, I need a 30min pet test for my random dog allergy (used to be ok wi bitches not dogs now it seems to be coat type) They ask a zilllion questions about your lifestyle and surrounding areas and they tell you which dogs are suitable for your family that they have in at that time. then you get to spend time with short listed dogs and then the hard bit of deciding which one you want to take on. After that comes a home visit and then they tell you if you've been accepted as an adopter Smile
Might be a while before we get a dog tho as little ones still have small toys and a very dear friend of mine lost a much loved dog to a ball. He was playing fetch outside and some kids had left bouncy ball out in grass and he decided he'd try that for size and it got stuck in his throat. Her husband desperately tried to save him and raced him to vets but nothing could be done cry

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:22 pm 
Eden Alumni

I hate dogs. Plain and simple. That's why I have 2 cats! :>
Docile, only require food, water, and clean litter. Maybe attention every so often.

Dogs are high maintenance. If I wanted high maintenance, I'd be straight and have a girlfriend/wife. :>

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:00 pm 
Cock atrice

Scorsese wrote:
Docile, only require food, water, and clean litter. Maybe attention every so often.

Dogs are high maintenance. If I wanted high maintenance, I'd be straight and have a girlfriend/wife. :>

What the fuck Scor? I thought you were gay? Stop confusing people. And cat's are much simpler, don't really have to do anything.

Oh, and that kinda dog, really doesn't seem like the type you should keep inside, its too large and really muscular.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:09 pm 
Sex in a Cup

Yunz wrote:
Scorsese wrote:

What the fuck Scor? I thought you were gay? Stop confusing people. And cat's are much simpler, don't really have to do anything.

Oh, and that kinda dog, really doesn't seem like the type you should keep inside, its too large and really muscular.

It is quite clear scor is gay for me.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:17 pm 
Eden Alumni

I miss u, Mg, and I need it. Confused

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:54 am 
Crustache

Scorsese wrote:

amen, kitties > puppies

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:17 am 
Peaches 'n Cream

Fuck that noise... I hate Cats, dogs ftw!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:00 am 
Crustache

Aemora wrote:
Fuck that noise... I hate Cats, dogs ftw!!!

say that again after getting your face bitten off >o

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:39 am 
Starbucks Barista

That pic is pretty bad imo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:51 am 
Better than Kooyo

Quote:
The gore in this pic makes my busted melon from the afro thread look like amateur night.

im interested in this

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:23 am 
Orcish Spamerizer

Safersephx wrote:
Quote:
The gore in this pic makes my busted melon from the afro thread look like amateur night.

im interested in this

http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/show ... stcount=16

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:21 pm 
Cock atrice

S N K wrote:
Safersephx wrote:
Quote:

im interested in this

http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/show ... stcount=16

Fucking owned by Gravity and stupidity.