It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:50 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:16 pm 
Orcish Spamerizer

A lot of people see me online in many zones camping many many MANY NMs or just exploring different regions of the game that they themselves have never ventured to look at. This is a collection of Screenshots in my many adventures in and around the game.

I'll be add new shots each day so if you're bored or want some lulz then by all means enjoy. Smile

Most Recent was finding this guy located out by the Mog House in the Eden spot as he calls it. Recently finished ToAU as well so he proudly wears his blue crown in the style that only a mithra can wear it.

This was taken on my way to work on my GPS while I was seeking for a party. Normally I don't get off my Chocobo for a small time guy like this but the chance to take a shot presented itself. Got the Mist silk Cape and made a lil extra gil for only having to walk a lil further to town.

Deep within Quicksand Caves in a heavy agro section I went with Cuban, Poppet and Tidus as they helped me spawn this guy for an incredible Great Axe which served my WAR from Level 67 to 74 with Byakko's Axe. With the new two-handed update I would suggest Mert and Larry both work towards getting ahold of this powerful weapon.

This was taken during one of our Sea farming runs. I don't remember much of what happened other then someone not curing Watkins and him getting flattened by AoE. I'm pretty sure we were fighting the Jailer or Fortitude when he died.

This was taken awhile back as well but I enjoyed the angle of the shot so I decided to capture it.

This was the 1st time I was able to come to DA as a THF and I took a shot to remember it by. Look at that nab BRD in the manteel behind me.

In a camping session for Ose we found this guy up and wandering around and after a few minutes got him to cough up his drop. Grats to Lutia on the Kard.

We were doing Emperyal Arrow for a member in the shell but we decided to come out and see if we could pop this guy as well. Took a lil over an hour but we were able to fight one of the more rare NMs in the game. Sadly we didn't get a drop but the PHs provided a good amount of exp for us which is always a good thing.

This was one of my happiest moments in finally getting claim and kill on this guy. I stalled him for a good 30 minutes waiting for several people I knew who hauled ass to the zone just to aquire his most coveted title.

Rare shot of me with a GM after an update which with Aura Steal was broken and caused anyone who was present or around my character to crash their game.

Came out to help Clauz with this guy. Got the drop and a very happy PLD got himself a sexy new cape.

Another obscure NM that drops a so so weapon I've camped many many MANY times without him ever coughing up the drop.

Killed this for a friend a few times and I recall Lutia wanting his drop as well. It's a low damage bow but has the lowest possible delay in a ranged weapon making it idea for claiming mobs if you don't have Shadowbind ready.

Was with a friend in the zone and popped this guy with almost no effort. Sadly no drop but it was fun getting him to come out.

I found this guy up and wandering around but I've never had him cough up his drop either. I'm going to assume it must be decent considering a lot of people were crowding around me on it at the end.

This NM is a lot of fun and the exp provided down here makes for camping him very good to work with. This used to be a shield I considered that only a whm and rdm should get 1st but with the adding of BLU to the game I can see this as having great benifits as well.

This guy needs no explaining other then someone had trained it to the zone and was mpking people as they came in.

I was helping TG with this mob ages ago. From what I recall he really drops nothing or it might have changed since then.

RMT trying and failing at Dynamis. :<

I'll post some more stuff tomorrow so look foward to not as much but at least two images with some explanation/story.

~S N K

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:18 am 
Goblin Smithy

That Triarius guy, took my old war static a good few days or so to get it to pop, damn lotto mobs.

He wasn't as shy and cheap on the drop as this guy though (for me, damn bastard).

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:05 am 
Orcish Spamerizer

Yeah!
I owe Eden for this one also which I'll post later. It took 3 Pops to get the bastard to cough it up. Mert and Larry are both leveling WAR now and while Mert is 1/1 on the drop with help from Eudon, Larry is 0/2 so far so I'm hoping he gets lucky with it on his next attempt.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:46 pm 
Papi Chulo

Holy shit SNK, it took me like 30min to watch/read all your SS's lol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:49 pm 
Orcish Spamerizer

As promised here is today's selection of shots.

Was on the way to pop charby for Iccus, Dan, Poppet, ect for those in our shell that still desire to have a Joyuese. I thought this was a nice shot with the crit hit I landed.

This guy came out which was a suprise but me Ghil & Iccus teamed up and took him down with only a little effort. Sadly he didn't drop his Polearm.

After I'd left the grotto I went to Jeuno finally and prepared for Freelot's 1st Ultima battle. We headed to sea and got ready for which I was sure was going to be an intense battle.

This is a pretty decent image here. We were perfectly taking this mob down until Kyoshiren decided that he was going to run near us when he had hate and wiped about half of us when Citidal Buster went off.

Homie is a fucking beast of a PLD. He ate 7 CBs before he finally died to one for 1986 points of damage. We finally downed the mob with a lot of deaths and got rewarded by two Tails so two mages now have Nashira Feet. I hope they enjoy it considering how much exp we all lost for it. lol

Digging around a few older shots I located one of one of my oldest friends on ffxi before he quit and vanished. It's a shame he never got a chance to enjoy end game like he could have but in the end I'll always remember him being a very badass DRG.

Picture of my PLD 1st arriving in Kazham. I had a lot of hope to get to level 30 as fast as I could and I wasn't dissappointed at how awesome pld was when I was tanking mandys. The difference between a PLD and a NIN tank at these levels is painfully apparent. PLD > NIN in this region for exp.

This was just after a Dynamis-Jueno run with my old shell where I finally aquired my last piece of relic for drg finally being 5/5 on a very sexy set. I've always loved the look of this relic set and my opinion of it hasn't changed since then.

TG's very 1st Barone Corazzas next to each other. It was an amazing fight and I'm still happy as hell to be the 1st person on that shell to aquire this piece. I still have the Corazza but seeing as I'm not on DRG as much anymore, Carion is currently borrowing it from me for an unlimited amount of time.

This was a shot of me getting the body for PLD and taking pride in being able to hold hate vs some heavy DDs when I was exping it. I love this job and I envy our 75 PLDs for being able to tank some of the hardest mobs in this game. I only hope I can get a chance to enjoy what they do as well.

Picture of the infamous taru Zeaquada. She's currently in TG but she comes out and helps my old shell Rhapsody in sky on her PLD which sadly gets more use with them then in TG due to them having a large amount of tanks already within their shell.

This is one of the rare Eden/TG Team-ups on the Troll King. It was an amazing level of Teamwork from both shells to take down a very hard mob and showed a level of comminuity between our two shells which is unheard of in this day & age on this server.

I only hope we can do more mobs like this seeing as it wasn't the drops but so much the fun fighting a very hard mob like this which made the effort getting to him more then worth it. I recall it dropped that Defending Ring thing which Therin won the lot for.

Rare shot of Therin who is gone from our server kiting Vrtra. This one an image I always got a chuckle out of seeing as Therin died more often then lived on this mob. It was always one of his favorite fights and he regretted that TG didn't do it more often.

I'll be posting some more images soon but thanks for the comments so far. Smile

~S N K

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:07 pm 
Eden Alumni

*gun to head*...

owait, there's a back key on this brower. Surprised

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:28 pm 
Gender Illusionist

Oshi- Markam D8

(lolFLetc.)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:32 pm 
Black Thumb

O man I look hawt :> Kewl ss^^

I like, never see NM's...I should rly start camping those more now that I can do stuff with 2 chars.

they slip through your fingertips because
they never happened to you.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:37 pm 
Papi Chulo

I think Therin blocked Vrtra facing the wall on that pic lol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:26 pm 
Orcish Spamerizer

Scorsese wrote:
*gun to head*...

owait, there's a back key on this brower. Surprised

If you don't like this stuff why not show us some of your SSs? I know you have to have a huge selection of stuff from you as a brd or blm. Smile

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:42 pm 
Eden Alumni

/tease, das' all.

Amy doesn't post anything to poke fun at, so I gotta get my ya-ya's somehow.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:27 am 
Orcish Spamerizer

; ;

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:17 am 
Random Man

I formed a huge smile when I saw the dead gilseller pic. So awesome.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:49 am 
Orcish Spamerizer

Ok short update before I pass out with which I might add more later. I decided to go help mert in sky with Despot in maybe getting a Gem of the West but sadly we wern't able to get Despot to come out.

Mert on a hunch had me follow him and we zoned in looking for Steam Cleaner. The 1st attempt didn't go so well with a Link that somehow while I had agro on it went after him and thus this happened.

After he was raised, Mert decided to try once again while weakened mind you to see if SC could pop, the 1st Detector brought out a Caretaker and the 2nd one lo and behold we got Steam Cleaner to come out. I never really realized how damn broken BLU was as a solo job until I saw me and mert duo this mob with just us two.

I died due to agroing a 2nd pot but I had reraise up so we were able to kill it and obtain another Gem of the East to go with the Mother Globe we had killed earlier yesterday.

Another Seiryu pop for tomorrow.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:27 pm 
President

I want to try to solo despot one day, but the motherfucker refuses to pop.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:21 pm 
Cock atrice

Everyone that is interested in this topic, check out my topic also! D:
(BTW, more pics to come tonight if I get time, Snk.)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:32 pm 
Gender Illusionist

y dont u and killer just post this all in the random fraps thread ijdk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:45 pm 
Goblin Smithy

I hate waiting for killer's thread to load whenever I check for the new reply under it =\

No offense kirrer Smile

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:59 am 
Orcish Spamerizer

Allright quick update for today/tonight. I'll probably add a few more if things happen but for now.

Grabbed a close up shot here of Risbyn on his SAM scoping our Ora's gear.

Today I decided it was past time for me to cap out DRK seeing as I always end up being close to de-leveling.

This taru just loves to pose for the chicks.

Oraphin proudly wearing his l33t bewts for SAM.

Rest of our ls merit group for today. We were just having real problems in the Thickets which was slowing things down but we moved to Nyzul Isle and ended doing a lot better then we previously had before.

After the merit pt, we gathered for Einjinhar to go at our second run. Suffice to say it didn't start out as well as we had hoped.

We finally timed out and of course the old fashioned dead body pile up commenced...

Can't wait to try this again once we figure out our strat...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:19 am 
Cock atrice

Maelicia wrote:
I hate waiting for killer's thread to load whenever I check for the new reply under it =\

No offense kirrer Smile

WTF, it takes like 5 secs to load all of my pics. YOU JUST DON'T LIKE ME.