It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 11:04 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 250 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:48 pm 
Bitter Canadian

you'll find a girl that will treat you right one day

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:10 pm 
Random Man

I vote he train his current girl to do what he likes. Just tell her she's making you think if it's worth staying together if you're not willing to satisfy your needs.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:19 pm 
Black Thumb

and I can promise everything that I do
is just to satisfy yooooooooooooooooouuuuuuu

they slip through your fingertips because
they never happened to you.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:04 pm 
Random Man

alteration, destruction, illusion magic -25% cost
block 160% (I lowered this to 80% before going to sleep. Replaced it with better tank stats)
+248hp
+100 heavy armor skills
+124 mp
one hand +120% dmg
restoration -100%
248 stamina
2hand atk +80
h2h+12 dmg
hp regen 62% faster
mp refresh +268%
stamina regen +93%
disease resist +62%
fire, ice, shock resist +74%
magic resist +20
water breathing

I'm invincible until the higher level mod stuff come out. And I started as a mage lol, the gear alone allow me to survive even though I have crappy hp and stamina.

Last edited by Ploid on Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:05 pm 
Purposely trained wrong as a joke.

All on your cock ring?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:09 pm 
Random Man

Updated, Kaiser for you Sef.

Edit: forgot to show my armor def. Image This is without any Protect spells that boost my def rating. I can cast one and get it over 1000.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:14 pm 

How paladin of you.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:27 am 
Doesn't work without batteries

That armor rating is garbage, ploid. I could craft a body piece alone with a 700+ armor rating without mods. Gear looks cool though.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:38 am 
Random Man

What the crap!! How! daaangggg. I capped my smithing, the only thing giving me better armor rating is the "heavy armor skill +," the thing that gives me the most is the normal upgrades via armor improving (smithing, not modded). The only thing that's modded is extra enhancing slots. I can't pick the same enhance twice on the same armor or anything. I'd just throw on stuff that don't matter like alteration, H2H, and 2hand buffs.

My best armor piece has a armor of 300 when the extra heavy armor skill is applied to me. Then the heavy armor perks like "armor set bonus", and "All heavy armor equipted bonus."

Crap, just found out there's a fortify enchantment alchemy synth. Time to level up to try to make a +2. Going to figure out this more defense rating before I synth again though. At least I'll have enough for more demon hearts.

Edit: I just read over your post from the previous page. Oh so the trick is to buff up the smithing enchantment enough to have awesome Smithing +X gear? And all this time I though Alchemy was useless (who need mana and hp potions? Bwahaha).

Quote:
Making the Best Possible Equipment — Instructions

1. Start the process by crafting a full set of gear with the Fortify Alchemy enchantment. With four items (Helmet, Bracers, Ring, Amulet), each boosting your Alchemy skill by 25% for a full 100% Alchemy skill bonus.

2. To learn the Fortify Alchemy enchantment, you can obtain Muiri’s Ring from the quest “Mourning Never Comes” after finishing the bonus objective. This quest is taken from Muiri during the Dark Brotherhood Quest line.

3. Next, craft Fortify Enchanting potions. Use ingredients like the Blue Butterfly Wing, Hagraven Claw, Snowberries, and Spriggan Sap to craft the potions. Now, use these new potions to craft another set of Fortify Alchemy Gear, improving the gear slightly, boosting from a 25% bonus to a 28% bonus.

4. With this new set of gear with Fortify Alchemy enchantments, make another set of Fortify Enchantment potions, increasing their effectiveness from 28% to 32%. These are the best possible Fortify Enchantment potions possible in Skyrim, so don’t worry about making more, yet.

5. Potions ready, use them and create yet another set of equipment with two enchantments — Fortify Alchemy and Fortify Smithing. You should end up with a total 116% bonus to Alchemy and Smithing, with an individual 29% bonus for each piece of equipment.

6. Use your new gear to craft yet another set of potions — this time, create Fortify Smithing potions. This property is found in Blisterwort, Glowing Mushroom, Sabre Cat Tooth, and Spriggan Sap. Combined with the previous steps, the potions should have a 130% bonus to your Smithing skill.

7. Now, use your Fortify Enchanting potions to enchant whatever set of armor or weapon you want to fully enhance. Follow that by equipping your Fortify Smithing and Fortify Alchemy equipment — all four parts. Chug your Fortify Smithing potion, too. Now you’re ready to fully enhance your enchanted equipment at a workbench or grindstone.

There is a mod creation pack that will be released by the developers. I hope this allow people to make better mods, and maybe a ffxi type mod. The more I look at this crafting stuff the more it reminds me of ffxi's. Without the crazy HQ system, or hoping that moon, day, and direction effect the HQ proc.

I really need to find a good respec mod.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:57 am 
Random Man

Skilling up http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... ffg4#t=98s

FFXI again, pld class is pretty cool. Need more perks.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:24 pm 
Black Thumb

Also improvements can be stronger with pots/elixirs also

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:04 pm 

Yeah, thats one way to do it Ploid. You can also use Fortify Restoration potions to increase the alchemy/enchanting/smithing stats on gear. Pretty sure its Restoration, but it has been awhile. I had trouble getting mats for Restoration pots though. Also, make sure to plan out what you're doing cause the potions wear off pretty quick, like 30 seconds. Enchanting all the gear at once with one potion is impossible. Also, not sure if I mentioned this before, but you can wear the Falmer helmets and a circlet at the same time for an extra piece to enchant with alchemy.

Also, I've read that the percentage caps at 29%, but it doesn't, at least not for me. Not sure what I got, but I think it was around 40% on each piece and I stopped trying for more.

I wish I had gotten a pc version, but my dad got me the ps3 version for xmas. Crafting like that might be worth it when you can level to 200.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:33 pm 
Random Man

I play the game to make better gear. I did up to the 29% but didn't try for higher because that thing said it wasn't possible. Now I shall try to break the barrier. A dragon killed me yesterday and I don't even have the deadly dragons mod. Those would probably jack me up.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:22 am 
Random Man

Ok lets doo dis

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:43 am 
Random Man

This trick broke the game too much hah. Anywho new mod support from bethesda. Creation Kit and Steam mod installer. Slick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udM4VvSL2VA&hd=1 Vid on Creation Kit and a bit about the steam integration/upload feature.

Steam (PC's PSN or XBL) mod manager.
Up until now, the largest barrier to the acceptance of mods was convincing the larger audience to muck about with their game files or download third-party mod managers. By making the process this simple and putting a database of mods basically right within the game client via Steam Workshop, I think this could be the start of a huge spike in growth for the mod community in terms of users and quality of mods. What do you think?

Will users embrace mods from the Steam Workshop?
Could its ease of use encourage other developers to release mod support or toolkits with their games?
What do you think about the limitations that this method brings about (possibly less ability to edit core game files, size limitations so mods can sync to Steam Cloud, Valve controlling content - will mods with adult themes be removed from the Workshop?) Is this moving toward a "walled garden" approach to mods, and if so, is it the best way forward for mod users and creators?

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/02/01/skyrims-creation-kit-available-soon-on-pc-latest-vid-offers/

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:01 am 
Random Man

I burst out laughing at this.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:59 pm 

awesome.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:26 pm 
Black Thumb

That is indeed awesome.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:30 pm 

Still have not even opened the box.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:00 am 
Black Thumb

http://www.collegehumor.com/video/67473 ... m-hoarders

Skyrim hoarders. Quick backstory for those who've never seen it; hoarders is the single most disgusting show to ever be on television. I'm not a neat freak but dayum.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 250 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next