It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 10:45 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 250 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:30 pm 
Random Man

Oh dang forget about that Fence perk. It's speech level 90. Maybe you'll cross someone in the Thf guild that will buy stolen stuff. I did in Oblivion, he always had money too. Find that person asap then make crazy money. THF in this type of game actually are best at making money. No sympathy for people's possessions, steal steal steal. Working on speech is also good anyway. Rob them without them knowing (better deals and persuade them to do stuff they don't want to).

Also there are my stats. Level 18 Redguard

Edit: Oh man, when I kill off my summoned souls that are human they say stuff like "Free again", and "Thank you." It kinda makes it seem so bad to raise them back up. One time I had spirits chasing me and fighting me, as they were doing so they were saying stuff like "I can't stop it," "I'm sorry" and such. It makes the whole soul controlling that much more evil. Also when I have a controlled beast or human as normal people come close they'd say "stay away from me with that bad magic" making me feel like a total outcast. One guard said "Go somewhere else with your fancy schmancy magic."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:59 am 
Black Thumb

What are your armor and weapon stats and stuff around your level?

they slip through your fingertips because
they never happened to you.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:07 am 
Black Thumb

ItsSeflol wrote:
This game seems like a combination of WoW and FFXI.

It's more badass. The best way to describe it is a job-selection enabled Zelda with more customizations.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:08 am 
Random Man

True story. My robes have no armor. I'm working on alteration and stoneskin buffs (not stoneskin but a armor spell). Apparently I can use a spell that gives me like 100+ armor but I gotta level alteration up and spend perk points in it. Working on that since my pets are pretty awesome. I can get two shotted if a pet lose aggro. When I get my armor setup I'll summon swords instead of bows. I have good destruction magic but that waste a lot of mp.

If I could do this all over again I would have been a battle necromancer. More perks into pets, summoned weapons, and melee skills.

Current robe.

Edit: Don't touch Giants or their Mammoths.
Bear went over the mountain!!! To see what he could see. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmUp2jyHd9Y

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:30 am 
Black Thumb

I wanna find a badass dagger cause they swing like crazy but they all seem to suck ;[

Been using this frost axe for a bit now, it's ok at best but my archery is coming along lovely. Sneak archery shots do double damage so I've been taking advantage of leveling those up so far. I love that you can grab arrows out of things/people you kill so you don't have to keep paying, that's awesome.

Wish I didn't have to keep re-enchanting stuff tho ;[

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:17 am 
Random Man

When you get end game weapons and the Black Star that holds grand dark souls (high level souls from humanoids or beasts) it won't be so bad. I already have a star, it never breaks, and always ready to hold a grand soul. You need something that can enfeeble the enemy with the soul trap effect though. Like a weapon that has the effect.

The reason it's good at late game is that the weapons hold like 9999 charges. You'd hardly ever think about refilling them and a normal enemy at that point will filler up with a grand soul.

I just hit level 80 Conjurer and my summoned monsters are even stronger now. Spent a hour casting soul trap on a troll. Got about 3 level ups because of it. lolffxi enhancing magic skill up, or rather summoning magic.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:14 pm 
Black Thumb

Just walked all the way over to Solitude, by far the most impressive visual arts I've ever seen in a video game. Couldn't believe what I was looking at when I was at the Warehouse door looking out at the city above me.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:17 pm 
Random Man

Seriously, it's like everytime I play this game I'm taking a trip to a different world that lives and breaths. Think how awesome tech will be in the future, games will take it even further. Even better graphics.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:46 pm 
Black Thumb

Some serious glitches in this game I noticed.

When I posted about Solitude last night I saved right before this one quest. For some reason the entire town gets mad at me everytime I walk around and they keep killing me. No idea how I'm supposed to get this to stop at all.

Edit: Nvm, turning into a vampire...gotta change that asap

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:32 pm 
Random Man

So you contracted vampirism and that's why they were mad? Also when your autosave files get too big I hear you may want to replace them. Like do a fresh save or two then delete the autosave so the ps3 won't slow down. All those lose items in the world adds up. Before you do this (if you do this) you might want to store your loot stash in a house you own. I'd only do this save replace thing if I ran into lag or something bad.

People say it always happen on the games these guys make but I never noticed it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:32 pm 
Black Thumb

Yeah I turned into a vampire. Fuckin quest took me like 2 hours to get done also cause it was an absolute bitch. Had to capture a human soul in a black soul gem all at vampire level 1. Basically meant that all this had to be done in 2 days cause if you're max vampire he'll run away from you. Max vampire takes 3 days.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:26 pm 
Random Man

I think I got some disease from a bear bite, I just let it sit there. Guess I better treat that thing before I turn into something, or have a uncureable situation.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:59 am 
Black Thumb

Thieve's Guild story is so fucking awesome I can't describe. Massive plot turns and stuff, just did an extremely fun mission that required me to steal a translation guide for a journal that was written in code. The escape was amazing.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:44 am 
Random Man

I should do more of my mage college stuff. I got side tracked.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:32 am 
Random Man

Just spent almost everything I had on this robe. Then I find out that there are a ton of spells that I don't have yet. Awesome spells too. FFFFFFFFFFFF Where are the gilsellers when you need them?

So pimp.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:34 pm 
Black Thumb

I just got new armor through THF guild quests. Nocturnal armor is badass.

Body: 70 Armor, Weight 2, Resist Frost + 15% Regen Stamina 20%
Head: Illusion spells cost 12% less
Hands: Lockpicking 15%, 1-hand+20% dmg
Feet: Move without being heard

Also I haven't had time to experiment but I did get some Hide and Scaled Boots of Major Sneaking (Sneaking +25%)

My dude looks like a straight up assassin now

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:07 pm 
Purposely trained wrong as a joke.

http://games.ign.com/articles/121/1212511p1.html

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:46 am 
Random Man

Wow I didn't know you could level of Conjuration just by having a summoned weapon equipted when you get aggro. Interesting.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:00 pm 
Black Thumb

Watched a video of how to cap smithing with like 20k gold doing Iron Daggers. It takes a while no matter what you do but it can literally be done from 15-100 in about 3 hours if you have the money around. My biggest regret so far is not saving most of my perk points when I started, I only burnt like 2 on heavy armor but I run around all day in light armor cause it's my best stuff.

Just joined the Dark Brotherhood and their armor set overlaps my setup perfectly with sneaking and bow dmg increase. Bow is EXTREMELY powerful when combined with Sneaking perks. 3x dmg on sneaking bow shots made this one boss I fought an absolute joke, literally didn't even get hit once because of Sneak; I just stood in the corner the entire time firing arrows at his face while crouched.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:12 am 
Random Man

Hhahahaha VD the assassin sniper.

I just finished my mage guild quests and now have a pimp suite at the top of their castle like building.

I look pretty evil now too.

The body stats are All spells cost 15% less to cast and magic regen 100% faster. The face mask is magica regen 100% faster. Who needs mana when you don't run out!?

Oh and that's my new higher level summon (expert level spell), I can't wait to see the master level spell.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 250 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next