It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 8:35 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 60  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:56 pm 
Black Thumb

I forget, that was AGES ago.

they slip through your fingertips because
they never happened to you.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:00 pm 
Random Man

Spotted Aemora, he joined the awesome side of THFs. He looks pimp.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:44 am 
Bitter Canadian

there's your leech group to xp your bst???
movin' on up brah

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:41 am 
Random Man

Don't think I want to leech bst. It's my favorite job to exp.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:45 am 
Random Man

Got one party with bst. 15 levels, 15 merits, and I was so glad it ended.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:04 pm 
Black Thumb

looks like eden alright

they slip through your fingertips because
they never happened to you.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:27 pm 
Random Man

New adjustments manifesto

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threa ... post145074

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:29 pm 
Orcish Spamerizer

More old ass stuff I found..

Pretty sure that taru SAM is Bodycount.

Sept 26th 2007. Dalmy aww yeah!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:26 am 
Random Man

THF also 90. Capped merits both times I leveled them. Now I need more merits but not sure if I should exp again and leave when I cap.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:21 am 
Hexabox Aspirant

People temporarily leave all the time to dump merits, after all you can be back in the place in less than 5 minutes. Just state that you do so and return. Bring Warp Cudgel.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:56 am 
Random Man

Good idea. Thought I'd screw up the exp since it might reset my light especially azura.

Started working on the trial weapons and got fed up camping weather so I spent a few minutes and got a great reward. I doubt I'll be needing better stuff anyway, the most action I'll probably get is pulling a low NM by mistake.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:29 pm 
Orcish Spamerizer

If you're having problems with weather then here you go ploid..

http://ff11info.com/bazaar/en/weather.php

Probably the best shit ever when trying to work on Magian weapons.

Also keep trying with the Axes. My 1st attempt at one I got an Augmented DMG+12 STR+3 on mine.

btw you're starting to look awesome man.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:53 pm 
Random Man

I think I was just tired at the time and let it got to me. lol

Also finally got orge gloves, been camping the ah for someone to put them up for a while. Now I need a lot of mnd gear, and those axes reward enhance axes.

Once again, thanks for the helping. Wish fairy people wasn't split up.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:02 pm 
Orcish Spamerizer

Yeah it sucks. We downed AV a few times last week. So making some gil and drops thankfully.

Been farming T2 VNMs in Abyessa and doing some boss spam.

Finished this...

Took way damn longer to get this done then I'd hoped.

Got these babies as well. My Zenith Mitts are gone 4evah now...

Keep working on those Evasion Daggers. If you need help on the -PDT Axes lemme know. I can give you some very solid camps on where to go where you won't have your thumb up your ass for hours waiting on weather.

Edit: Give me a couple of hours. I'm in Abyessa- Ulg Range spamming the boss for +2 shit so once that's done. I'll post the path I took for the Axe which will make your work a lot less painful.

Edit#2 Ok looking at your Axe being on Trial 330 I know how stupid annoying that was. Thankfully there's an easy but small camp.

Crawler's Nest [S] in the bottom section where Demonic Tipiha would spawn in the normal zone has Wespes. There are about 7 or 8 of them but as with Weather Trials, you get 5 Points per kill vs 1 Point under Weather Effect. Water weather there is very VERY frequent so you should have no problem banging out the bees quickly.

Trial 339. Quicksand Caves. Western Altepa Desert. Zone in at G-6. There are EP Antica and Spiders and Earth Weather is very common in that region. You'll be done in minutes.

Trial 340. Attowa Chasm. There are EP Lizards on the way to Tiamat and they're spread out all over the place. Nothing except Sargas will agro you so as long as you avoid that scorp you'll get lots of Lizards kills fast.

Trial 343. Now here's where the fun comes in. Your Pet has to deal the finishing blow on Amorphs. Thankfully there is a spot that has a ton of earth weather and a shitload of Amoprhs. The Eldieme Necropolis [S] is your next location. Gazers are your next target for this trial. Zone in at I-7. You should find Gazers and Goblins down here. They're easy to avoid but your sheep will literally destroy these mobs. When down the steps, Take a right and you'll find a large chamber full of them. There's a Fomor Mithra NM so whatever you do, don't agro her or she'll open up your ass so fast you won't know what hit you. lol

Trial 344. Same as before. Pet deals the finishing Blow and this time it's vs Bombs. Zone in at H-7/H-8. Follow the path past the skellys and you'll find a huge chamber full of bombs. Watch your HP somewhat as they like to spam some bullshit Bio AoE so have a little reward food ready even tho it'll take ages for them to whack your sheep.

Trial 1332. This was like... "Really?...." when I saw it. Just go back to the bombs and do the same thing.

Trial 1333. The Eldieme Necroplois. 1st map. Drop down @ F-8 with Sneak up and work your way towards L-7 I think. There will be a Grounds of Valor book there if I'm right but if it isn't find one without dropping down any ledges. EP skellys all over and since it's a sheep he's the master of blunt damage. Goto town during Earth weather which is very frequent and finish it up.

Trial 2007. Aquans. This took some figuring out seeing as finding water based mobs in an Earth Weather active zone was confusing but thankfully Mount Zhalom is the place to go. Work your way thru the tunnels from the staging point. As soon as you come out, Hug left without going thru the Gates of Halvung and keep sneak up along with invis to avoid the bombs and trolls. Keep following the tunnels to I-10 and you'll find Wootzshells. Lots of crabs and you can afk at the very south end while you wait for weather. There are of course Pugils also which count towards the same trial so that'll speed things up.

Trial 1548. 15 Soil Geodes. If you were as lucky as me you should have way more then enough of these to finish this up in a pinch.

Hope this helps seeing as 2 pairs of these axes are pretty ballin..

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:00 pm 
Doesn't work without batteries

Hoga is back, too!?... damn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:11 am 
Random Man

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: SNK

Very thankful for all this. Thanks to your help I'm making progress now, and it feels gewd. I know some people going for the mega weapons first and not these nice short and sweet ones. Tried telling them to wise up and at least do these too.

Dhil, hoga is what pushed me to play. He's one of the guys going for a mega weapon. Finished his first trial last night. (The blue Gaxe) http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Ukonvasara_%2890%29

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:24 am 
Bitter Canadian

What the balls.. you just started up again 2 weeks ago and 2 jobs are 90 with capped merits??
Madness!

Camping weather??
That sounds terrible.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:51 am 
Random Man

Bodycount wrote:
What the balls.. you just started up again 2 weeks ago and 2 jobs are 90 with capped merits??
Madness!

Camping weather??
That sounds terrible.

Imagine dynamis where you constantly pull 5 mobs at a time. Each 5 mobs = mission complete = 4-5k exp, now go to the npc right behind you and turn in your paper. While there get another mission paper and join the group still fighting in dynamis exp. Also mob = up to 660 exp. Respawns seem super quick and the mobs don't stop coming. You exp in a alliance.

That's how exping is now.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:29 am 
Orcish Spamerizer

Bodycount wrote:
Madness!

Camping weather??
That sounds terrible.

I told you bc that exping is a fucking joke now. I went from 75 BLU to 90 in 4 hour in Altepa. :(

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:36 am 
Purposely trained wrong as a joke.

Cruelist dream, reality.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 60  Next