It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 10:34 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:28 pm 
Black Thumb

why don't you wanna play it?

they slip through your fingertips because
they never happened to you.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:04 pm 
Bitter Canadian

there is an xbox game that kinda looks like the same deal as D3.. forget what it's called though

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:52 pm 
Purposely trained wrong as a joke.

Yorke wrote:
why don't you wanna play it?

Never played Diablo before, therefore no need to start now!

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:55 pm 
Random Man

I never played it either, but Eden people will be there and I'm going to be there healing them. Sike I'm going to be the awesome thf like class pwning with my dagger, bows, or whatever. Please let there be drama in this.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:29 am 
Doesn't work without batteries

Lot of haters already for D3 (not you guys, just in general). Game looks pretty good, though people are saying it looks too WoWish. Idk, it looks pretty entertain, and they seem to be putting some thought into new content and tweaking old stuff. That Follower trailer looked intriguing. In D2 everyone pretty much uses the same type of follower cause most of them suck. D3's looks like each type might have a role depending on what character you're playing. Like getting a tanking follower if you're a mage, or a mage if you're a dd or something.

It might not be as good as D2, but I think it'll be pretty fun... and not too many games lately have piqued my interest.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:37 am 
Random Man

Like someone told me, Blizzard make games that can be run on a broad amount of PCs, they excel in making games that are actually good that don't depend on it's looks alone. After Crysis demo I can dig that.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:07 pm 
Cock atrice

Question: I beat Mass Effect 1 for xbox360, but tried the demo of Mass Effect 2 on my PC and it looks/feels way more awesome. Do you guys think it's worth it to scrap the 360 save data and primarily play on the PC?

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:14 pm 
Random Man

I never played ME1 but even Bioware makes it seem like decisions ultimately don't matter. They will bring back whoever, and only seem to do cameos. I still meet up with supposedly important people from ME1 and it seems like if you played it you'll spot whatever anyway. It's just that some things will be different from what you picked, no major impact on your game like someone joining you. Everything is already determined, you can't do what you want in this game, stuff that matters. Sure you can choose not to visit planet X to see what prize person A has waiting on you as she tells you in a sly way, but it don't matter.

Edit: One downside, there is no controller support for the pc version. You have to use keyboard and mouse.

Play it on PC bro.

Oh also 1080p 60fps, not on consoles.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 11:39 pm 

I can't give you any specifics since I never actually play Mass Effect, but my girlfriend did and she was pointing out things that she did in the first game that were appearing in the second. One of which was really off the wall and she needed to use a strategy guide to get it just right or some shit like that.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:21 pm 
Cock atrice

I'm probably just gonna do it. The only thing that's gonna suck is that I won't get achievements for it but oh well.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:25 pm 
Random Man

Yeah, 0 achievements. If only it was a Games For Windows game it could use your live account.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:14 pm 
Random Man

Another bad side to buying it on pc is that you can't sell it when you're done, or lend it to a friend. :\

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:57 pm 
Cock atrice

yeah my coworker has it for 360 and will let me borrow it... but man the PC version feels like it's so much better. I'm more of m/kb person when it comes to shooters, with the exception of Gears of War tho!

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:03 am 
Random Man

But don't ME 2 feel like a gears game? The movement 3rd person view, and running animation? You'll adjust to the 360 version well, and you get to play for free.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:00 pm 
Cock atrice

Ploid wrote:
But don't ME 2 feel like a gears game? The movement 3rd person view, and running animation? You'll adjust to the 360 version well, and you get to play for free.

nah, the closest game, control/feel wise, that GoW feels like is probably Splinter Cell: conviction. GoW3 September release is around the corner, can't wait :Q___ But yeah, about a few months ago, I bought an HD 5850 video card which is pretty beast, but I haven't found any worthwhile games to use it on. Needz more fun PC games of the non-MMO variety. D3??? We'll just have to wait and see...

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 6:54 pm 
Random Man

How about you skip ME2, well you got it free anyway, and get Witcher 2? So far this game is very good. It's action rpg like but tough. Fun fun so far.

Awesome graphics!11

Really wanted to save this elvaan woman. Because of her cleavage.

Surprisingly on high and some uber settings, the game runs and feels smooth even though it's usually like 35, 42, 55 fps, don't seem choppy at all. This game needs optimization patches though. Lot of people having problems with it, and I hope it runs better with these graphics on my pc after patches. I want to increase the graphics further. I'm not running in 1080p, however I haven't tried it but seeing how bad it ran on other people great pc's I figured I'd lowball it first.

Warning: There's nudity in this, early too. Not sure if there's a setting you can click to disable.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 7:41 pm 

Is it like Oblivion? Because I hated that game.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:29 pm 
Random Man

No, very different. This is like zelda grown up I guess (example: Spells used, normal enemy fighting ---- Boss fight). Fun, actiony, and the dungeons remind me of ffxi. You can pull, charm, and use traps.

I reduced the size of the output image for this page. It runs good at 1080p for me as well.

The sex stuff goes further than the opening scene lol. You have to activate it so far so it's not too bad.

BLOOM bombards your face in this game. Over done.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 9:48 pm 

Show me your tittays!

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 6:37 pm 

Actual conversation I just had with my gf:

"Did you see that 'The Witcher' game?"
"No what is it?"
"Idk some game where there's actual sex in it."
"How do you know that?"
"FF forum I read."
"Oh, who posted that?"
"Some black guy."
"Oh. Wait..black people can't afford video games."
"He probably stole it."
"Well played."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next