It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 11:02 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Art thread. Have fun.
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:44 pm 
Random Man

Mirabella asked me to post my portfolio in a thread, before I scanned the pictures I took a look through my old boxes that had scrap sketches I did for people on the internet (like the safer and eudon pictures). I've been drawing ever since I can remember. In school people would pack me with requests, after high school and I got in a league of far better artists I got pressure off my shoulders and didn't have to draw for anyone. Although being like one of the best artists in high school had some pretty nice perks with girls gathering around me each time I had a pencil and paper out minding my own business (got groped, asked to do nudes, and everything because of this lol). It was just stressful for me to do these requests everyday and take care of my studying and HW. Then came the internet, and a whole sea of people that like to be drawn.

Enter my internet "Ploid Sketch me" thread pictures I just found. All of them have a story behind them based on the Gaming-age forum threads. Just like amy being a female character and having a girly sig, and Aemora being weird with his teddy bears. Love dat taru. Most of these pictures are before the stinkin anal art class I enrolled in. I think that stuff knocked the taste of being crazy and creative out of my mouth. But I can do better stuff it's just that I won't allow myself to do fun stuff it seem, and I hate on my own work thinking every line sux. I think I was better then with fun drawing, than now with boring yet more calculated stuff.

Alpha (Image) is a geek that got into the gaming press scene at the age of 17. Mina(girl) is a girl that has a huge closet of costumes, and suspiciously provocative clothes. But she's sick, and house ridden for some reason (not anything deadly). She's also a artist, and owns with photoshop, and illustrator skills. And yea, I still have those pictures, she was quite the exhibitionist. I'll post examples right around < Image Image > here when I get back.

This is me being lazy and getting a group of people in one picture again. I'm in it two times heh. On Those forums I'm Ploid 3.0(now). Everytime the forums change to another website like old eden vs new eden I would ad a 1.0 to the end of my name. Had problems activating my name here and everything was carried over so I didn't do it. The ploid behind the evil dude (don't remember these people) is a robot, the original ploid is climbing to take these people out like a game or some crap.

Some art contest on the forums (lot of artists there, fun enviroment). I had this one colored in paintshop (learned how to use photoshop mainly off the internet and GAF forum members). I won! Prize? nothing lol. First contest I entered and won though. It was painted nicely and had Tara banks in the background near a bed in underwear yet I choose PS2.

Second art contest. This person (forgot name) got a gig to run around in nintendo clothes and demo GBA's which were strapped to her waist. I lost the contest, and convinced the subject to want muscles. I really wish I had all the painted versions. I can only find incomplete painted ones due to them still being on a old cd.
This was from a poll thread that dealt with two members (current forum event). So I used that for those two. One was a respectful cliche' political person (kissing babies), and the other was a pimp, that killed kittens and force the mother cat to watch.

No idea what this guys name is again. Sure like to take pictures though.

Normal dude like.. ok weird, can't think of one normal personality in Eden. In the graphics I had some stuff around it making it look like a date ad on a website. Call me. (555) 555-2529 with a lot of pink and red stuff, a university in the background, and well he's touching his nipple.

Dude won the chess tournament. He beat me so I made him look gay.

A sketch
This is going to take me a while to scan and find webspace. Click small images to view the big picture.

Dude's name was gumby, and he wanted me to draw his baby picture, he also was obsessed with Britney spears and American Idol...

My photoshop master friend was a saturn fan and had a saturnman character he drew quite a lot. Thought I'd make a rival since I liked playstation.

Image Image Image Image Image

These were after I started that a art class.
Image Image

Don't forget to draw stuff yourself. Children are the best artists. They freely draw, and most artists envy their freedom. They aren't limited by their imagination, and their technique don't prevent them from being satisfied.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:23 am 
Cock atrice

8o

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:26 am 
Juggernaut Search & Rescue

Bump

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:30 pm 
Random Man

Why don't you guys sketch crap this thread can go far on just windows paint stuff making funny pictures of other members.

Some teacher's family that my brother wanted me to draw (maybe to suck up for a few points or crap).

Back to a draw me thread. Making fun of three sports fans.

ok I think this is after being in the art class. Swieter pulling another all nighter in sky. You know how he used to be. Always needing sleep.

group pics!
Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Head too big, I know. It was for my brother who wanted it for some girl so I didn't need to make much of an effort to correct it.

MSpaint of amylea
see it's easy.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:21 am 
Gender Illusionist

ROFL

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:56 am 
Goblin Smithy

Well me and my misses has been working on alot of things for a couple of years now. She usualy do the drawing, and i do the coloring. We are trying to improve ourselves alot. Infact im trying to get a program of some sort downloaded to my pc so i can just scan her black and white drawings, while i just use photoshop or something to finish it up. But anyways, here's our latest, and the coloring is by hand. let me know how u like it.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:48 am 
Peaches 'n Cream

Blue Hair is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 2003.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:46 am 
Random Man

Dracus wrote:

Dude that's darn nice. I like the way you pull off the sparkle with paint. Keep at your She ink, and I color routine. There is a husband and wife group that did that nickelodian series Jimmy Neutron Boy Genious. They did everything in their house. Probably expanded after the success for sure but they started out together duo. There are quite a few couples that do graphic novels also I'm sure, and other art things.

I was never with a girl tha liked to draw, only liked to watch me draw. Got one into chess and even joined a lame excuse for a chess club. Since school was near I also got in it. Wasn't really a chess club though, more like let's all play chess after school for credits or something. Lot of popular people and hot girls* was in it. Random dudes joined due to the girls pretty much. What was I talking about again?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:53 am 
Peaches 'n Cream

Goddamn Ploid that's really sad.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:07 am 
Random Man

No way dude, chess is pretty darn cool. Pure strategy, and reading your opponent. Best game ever made. I used to teach classmates how to play it with paper chess pieces I drew, and a paper chess board I also lined out. Could carry them folded up in a book. I'm 100% sure if it wasn't for me none of the people in that after school thing would have been there, only Sargent Tompson. The chess thing was a pretty good ice breaker for certain people too. The thinkers, even got some to play it during business computation class. Chess Chess Chess Chess

It was like one of the few ways I could be competitive with girls. Can't really play basketball, football, and such (maybe Vball and other beach sports). Thiswas a brain activity also. Even ground, although girls seem to use their brain more (bat signal).

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:31 am 
Peaches 'n Cream

Oh, I'm pretty good at chess myself, it's just that you used Chess as a way to pick up chicks.

I see, an untra-thin man with a tiny frame, pale white skin, block glasses, buck-teeth, and short, spikey orange hair with freckles ALL over his body.

DIS IS WOT I THINK OF U PLOID!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:05 pm 
Cock atrice

Drawing is actually a great way to pick up certain types of chicks, if you know how. Sit under a tree or something with your sketch book in a decently trafficked park and you're likely to score. Trust me.

... at sex, at least. ;oa

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:13 pm 
Random Man

Aemora wrote:
Oh, I'm pretty good at chess myself, it's just that you used Chess as a way to pick up chicks.

I see, an untra-thin man with a tiny frame, pale white skin, block glasses, buck-teeth, and short, spikey orange hair with freckles ALL over his body.

lol, I used anything I could, but I didn't actually try too hard. They would come to me hence my interest with chess getting them involved when they ask me about it (I had just learned it via the paper chess from a classmate and snuck in matches during classes). I was pretty busy and packed with school, work, and requests to hardly think about hooking up. One girl even conned me out of giving her my number (I was currently working on something for her and I thought she wanted my number for business reasons), she called me almost daily and wouldn't get off the phone. I thought I'd never hook up with someone like her (she was hott hott), but the phone thing drove me crazy thinking it would be about the picture. First it was supposed to be a sketch, then she wanted it in color, then she wanted a picture of a bear. All these things was told to me at school even though she had my number. I just ended up not answering any calls and pretend I was sleep.

Edit: Found a very old sketch. I was in the auditorium waiting on something with someone. Sketched stuff we were talking about (movies and will smith. I guess it was when MIB or MIB2 or something was in theaters).

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:41 am 
Goblin Smithy

Thanks ploid. infact i tried to learn something else in the side. Here's a link i tried to do. Mine came out all smudged.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... c+in+a+can

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:09 am 
Random Man

Omg that man is a genius Shocked what the crap, that looks good enough to put on a wall and in just a few minutes he made it... Insane.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:10 am 
Goblin Smithy

I KNOW RIGHT! the one i made is all framed and stuff xD has my signature on the bottom. Its rly easy to do it, just very mesy. You should try it bro. u'll like it.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:15 am 
Goblin Smithy

Here go to his website. at

www.Spacepaintings.com

He has some few vid samples that has kewl complicated looking stuff in it.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:05 am 
Cock atrice

Ploid wrote:
Aemora wrote:

lol, I used anything I could, but I didn't actually try too hard. They would come to me hence my interest with chess getting them involved when they ask me about it (I had just learned it via the paper chess from a classmate and snuck in matches during classes). I was pretty busy and packed with school, work, and requests to hardly think about hooking up. One girl even conned me out of giving her my number (I was currently working on something for her and I thought she wanted my number for business reasons), she called me almost daily and wouldn't get off the phone. I thought I'd never hook up with someone like her (she was hott hott), but the phone thing drove me crazy thinking it would be about the picture. First it was supposed to be a sketch, then she wanted it in color, then she wanted a picture of a bear. All these things was told to me at school even though she had my number. I just ended up not answering any calls and pretend I was sleep.

Edit: Found a very old sketch. I was in the auditorium waiting on something with someone. Sketched stuff we were talking about (movies and will smith. I guess it was when MIB or MIB2 or something was in theaters).

You retard o<!

Need to learn to read women. You should have asked if she wanted to go over any details over coffee somewhere or something. Get a proper one-on-one face-to-face. When a girl seeks contact as frequently as that, it's not just the picture she's interested in. They communicate heavily through subtle hints.

WHY AM I THE ONLY PERSON IN THIS GAME WHO KNOWS HOW TO DEAL WITH BITCHES?! D:

... at sex, at least. ;oa

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:54 am 
Random Man

lol she hinted at a lot of stuff during those long phone sessions (her birthday party at a roller rink, wanting to go out for pizza, even sex, screamed it, I ignored as if she was drunk) where I was half asleep going "uh huh, yea, true, uh huh, yea, true" to everything she said. In high school I just didn't have time to be too involved with them. I didn't regret it, I actually liked messing with them, acting like I wasn't interested to make them spell it out or do something stupid so I can make a joke about it (laugh with not at). Oh yea, the phone girl treated her younger sister like a slave from what I was hearing. That or she was just showing out. Not so cool.

And I must try that paint thing. I'll take a look at his site to see what material he used for his canvas.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:56 pm 
Gender Illusionist

They just a dime a dozen for Plois