It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:55 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: YOU WIN
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:36 am 
Cock atrice

http://eden.dgeek.net/forums/viewtopic. ... caf2#p6029

Looks like bitching to me, that's where it started. Then there was the whole not getting shit stuff. I haven't really gotten much of anything myself(a mantle, one BB item and uh.. dbody abj,,which I synthed myself. Think that's it.), but I never cared about that.

... at sex, at least. ;oa

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:18 am 
Eden Alumni

Daniel wrote:
also scor wtfack u doing too my forums?! >O

Not my doing, I accessed the forums at work, and this is what I found. :<

I'm not ur only admin! D:

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:40 am 
Goblin Smithy

but our other admins are dumb!! XD and your fun too pick on ;D

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:47 am 
Peaches 'n Cream

Kippy wrote:
The Image goes for Aemo also.. just make sure you make nice with those in the shell when you leave after you recieve the gear you joined the shell for.. friendship means nothing in this shell anyway.

Tell me, what other shell would I want to waste a lifetime trying to establish a relationship with when I've spent that last year and a bit in this one?

I think this is the concept behind the reason some chose to stay with WcW. They have seniority there. They have some amount of respect there, where they were not universally seen as idols elsewhere. I'm made friends in Eden. I don't jump from here-to-there at the drop of a hat. As my counsellor once told me, "I have comfort zones and will rarely stray from them", so yeah. Eden is a comfort zone to me.

And all I'm seeing from you Kippy is replies to people who fall under the group "you weren't there, don't give me shit." A lot of new members, myself included, have joined since the days Eden was at Ash Dragon and whatnot... So yes, a lot of new people will fall under "you weren't there." But hey, where were you the last 10 months? Perhaps you could have progressed with Eden, got to know the newer members, and not put every comment someone says as an unbiased view with "stfu you weren't there".

Kippy wrote:
first off Watkins.. ur weren't even there for the drops..

Kippy wrote:
Get off ur horse cock and stfu cause u have no idea what I've done for this ls.. cause YOU WEREN"T HERE

Kippy wrote:
but u talk about shit you have NO clue about

Now for something else...

Kippy wrote:
I just want to say that I'm sorry for my words.

Kippy wrote:
for this I just want to leave kind words and not hateful on

Kippy wrote:
I just want to appologize for it. Thank you.

And in this thread...

Kippy wrote:
However, I could not sit back and listen to the bs in this thread w/o saying something
< This statement can be said of EXACTLY what Amylea is doing, Kippy. He is not sitting back and listening to your BS without saying something. Alright for one, and not the other? Sounds fair.
Kippy wrote:
I get lied to by my own linkshell.. that i'm no longer in anymore, for NO FKN reason..

Kippy wrote:
Anyway, as I said.. no flame war..

Kippy wrote:
you can go ahead and band me like other have been because they actually speak their mind.
< A lot of this has happened this weekend, and from people speaking their minds and letting everything out, 3 people have left the shell. Two by resignation, the other seemed forced to leave by the two that couldn't handle what people thought of them anymore. What does this tell you?
Kippy wrote:
perhaps you should get a fucking clue and know wtf ur talking about.

Kippy wrote:
if you aren't in the good ole boy's club eat a dick..
< Wow... That's just retarded. If I don't know you, your opinions, values, beliefs, experiences have no value to me or won't sway my frame of mind because your not in my "clique"? k...
Kippy wrote:
if you're not a sam, nin or whm(rdm) fuck you..
< Racism by Job choice... That's mature.

Kippy, can't you see from the above quotes how narrowminded you are? How easily swayed your opinions are because of the underwear you are currently wearing? Can't you see that one minute it's a civilised "Goodbye", next it's an angry "Fuck you", then it's "I was an idiot. I'm sorry." Then you move into "Hey gaiz, popping in to say hai and I agree with Andrinne", to "Btw you bot" to "Fuck you all", whilst trying to proclaim that this isn't a flame of any kind?

I shall leave you Kippy with one last Quote, another of yours. Perhaps you can get your head out of your self-absorbed arse and realise that not every thing is about you.

Kippy wrote:
get off my thread !

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:23 am 
Tunnel Worm

Franky Aemo, sense everone is here to help you to get ur shit (which I praise you for admitting frankly), ur opinion means as much as the 3 sperm cell from the right night that takes to the crazy man in the corner to me. You have NEVER shown anything to me in the ls but I want this.. other than the fact that you got a salvage static together for your own good. But.. anyone that wants to spend a few hours in town shouting could do that. I don't want a flame war.. and I really like alot of the ppl in this shell .. but if you look at it how it is. it's ppl like ur ass that made the ppl that MADE THIS LS WHAT IT WAS. cause ppl do NOT respect eden like they did. You all can lie to urself as far as I give a flying fuck, but ppl don't like eden.. leave the shell and you'll understand that.. ppl (most that i've seen) HATE eden.. and there is a reason for that. individuals in this shell I'll always hold as friends.. such as those that I have gone out of my way for to give then gil, help them with NMs.. SOLO NMs because they couldn't get the "shell" i.e. "family" to help them because I was bst and could do it. Most I like.. but who cares really? .. it's about what str or dex I have in the game... least that's what I learned in eden... only 3-4 ppl in eden ever repsected anyone for something other than "gear" which was gotten/stolen from other ls's before eden.. seriously.. you 80% of you can eat a dick and choke... Mefya.. ur the only person I really think is honest with anyone... And swieter.. they are cool.. Mira cause she is honest. let's see.. tryiac is honest.. Knyghty I've loved since the day I've met them.. Pale is sweet..though very white, shaggy.. the only person that's never ever said a bad word to me... he's my baby, and his chick is my doll. tweak has always been nice to me, VD was cool. but defensive.. alot of ppl are. Merton is like the smartest/fairest person I know on this game.. tetrabond.. oh.. yeah right >.>.. 3yrs was he in the ls. nvm.. next is bainner which is what I saw 90% of the shell is now since I've been back.. perhaps you should recruit him again.. he's fin in well. Flame yes, pissed yes.. should you care.. no.. I don't at this point.. my intentions when i first left this shell was to get salvage and sea so I could come back and be with you all again.. until I heard all the bullshit ppl wouldn't say while I was part of the shell, but I'm not in eden.. so I don't give a fuck anymore. but from point A to point B.. and from talking to ppl even that are still in the linkshell.. if eden stays the way it is.. eden will be limbo.. if ppl can understand dante. but that's min 10th grade, so I don't expect it.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:26 am 
Gabey's Mom

OOO let us see your portfolio when its done!! what are you working on it for, applying to a school or for a job Very Happy

I've been somewhat saving my better pieces from my school for my portfolio and will have to work on one soonish (although I still have 2 years of school Embarassed )

Ploid wrote:
Right after I finish my portfolio and I'm the worst procrastinator you've ever seen Sad. Take Safer's drawing for example. Haven't really touched it since day one, got my sketches back and now I gotta make adjustments and paint, ink, etc them. Easily distracted, and if I had FFXI still I wouldn't have been able to finish those ideas I bet. I should get rid of all these tvs in each room and stay at home unless I have to go somewhere.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:31 am 
Tunnel Worm

Thank you mira.. ur post show'd me this crap isn't worth my time or my effort. See you all in game =D

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:28 am 
President

The only people who are saying Eden has become a greedy, hatemongering shell...

...are people who are no longer with the shell. Or people who, quite frankly, have playtimes (because of other rl obligations) that dont allow them to be on enough to even have a clue as to what these arguments have been about.

Grain of salt. Thanks for your concern but yeah, consider the source.

People leave shells. People join new shells. Sunrise, sunset. Learn your lesson and move on, this goes to everyone in and outside of our shell.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:39 am 
Better than Kooyo

hi

why do people keep calling it aemora's salvage idk........ give credit where its due >O

kippy with all due respect.. i think you're bringing in unjustified and frankly, random arguements into the mix... there is no coherency in your posts and tbh it just makes you sound really bitter, and its as if it was just the opportunity you needed to get all that off your chest and into our faces.... maybe its things you've wished you've said along time ago but kept bottled up inside.... idk

also who cares who doesnt like eden... we've proven to be one of the top shells in the server, if not the top... we have great relationships with other LS's such as notED and TG... so people left to not like us are loLP (even though many of us have good relations with many of their members) / cog / and random no-namers

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:20 am 
Random Man

Mirabella wrote:
OOO let us see your portfolio when its done!! what are you working on it for, applying to a school or for a job Very Happy

I've been somewhat saving my better pieces from my school for my portfolio and will have to work on one soonish (although I still have 2 years of school Embarassed )

I was taking my time since they gave me a deadline of July and I'm so used to taking their orders and doing what they want me to do over the years that I kinda became a robot and didn't develope any kind of imagination (well I lost it rather). Everything so technical and they are too strict on me. I'll do some scans of my work and my sketches. I'm too used to graphite also. I like pain but I'm not so used to it but its' fun if I don't have to do works in my house (grandmother had a awesome patio to work on but in the process of rebuilding that house. Will belong to uncles in St. Louis *great place for art supplies btw).

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:08 am 
Sunshine lover

sounds like someone regretted leaving the shell so abruptly then attempted to gain reacceptance through his attempt at gaining pity, but didnt work so is now completely bitter at his former shell.

i think i win.

(i also lol'd at cracker on a plantation joke lol!)

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:47 am 
Peaches 'n Cream

Safersephx wrote:
why do people keep calling it aemora's salvage idk........ give credit where its due >O

Safer started it, I'm just on more than he is to talk about it over LS chat and whatnot. :/

And It's not my Salvage. It's Eden Salvage. Because Swieter does Sky a lot, does that make it Swieter's Sky? Since Juvant and Mertron lead Sea frequently, does that make it Juvant's Sea? Because Mertron does Limbus, does that make it Mertron's Limbus? Since all the LSacks say "Go camp Turtle", does that make it their turtle?

Your arguement is retarded. And I know you couldn't give two flying fucks, or something to do with 3 sperms in a night bar or whatever that analogy was, because Kippy, I'm simply replying because...

Kippy wrote:
I could not sit back and listen to the bs in this thread w/o saying something

...but hey, if we used this concept at the turn of every corner, we'd just keep circling the block, and that is a better analogy to get your head around.

You've said your goodbyes...

...Goodbye.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:45 pm 
Gabey's Mom

To Kippy: Didnt mean to go off topic ;x, but school and art are exciting to me and I love seeing other peoples work ;x

To Ploid: So it is for a school? Which school are you applying to, how many pieces do you have to have? What are you going to major in? (am i being to nosey? <.<)

I attend AiO, the Art Institute Online, working on their Game Art and Design program. I had to put together a 10 piece portfolio and I had almost 0 pieces of saved portfolio quality work at the time. Have you ever used Painter? It has some neat brushes and tools and is designed to feel more like a real canvas and supplies than a digital art program.

Stop reading forums and get to work! lol (that way you can come back to us ; Wink

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:47 pm 
Sex in a Cup

Kippy wrote:
Franky Aemo, sense everone is here to help you to get ur shit (which I praise you for admitting frankly), ur opinion means as much as the 3 sperm cell from the right night that takes to the crazy man in the corner to me. You have NEVER shown anything to me in the ls but I want this.. other than the fact that you got a salvage static together for your own good. But.. anyone that wants to spend a few hours in town shouting could do that. I don't want a flame war.. and I really like alot of the ppl in this shell .. but if you look at it how it is. it's ppl like ur ass that made the ppl that MADE THIS LS WHAT IT WAS. cause ppl do NOT respect eden like they did. You all can lie to urself as far as I give a flying fuck, but ppl don't like eden.. leave the shell and you'll understand that.. ppl (most that i've seen) HATE eden.. and there is a reason for that. individuals in this shell I'll always hold as friends.. such as those that I have gone out of my way for to give then gil, help them with NMs.. SOLO NMs because they couldn't get the "shell" i.e. "family" to help them because I was bst and could do it. Most I like.. but who cares really? .. it's about what str or dex I have in the game... least that's what I learned in eden... only 3-4 ppl in eden ever repsected anyone for something other than "gear" which was gotten/stolen from other ls's before eden.. seriously.. you 80% of you can eat a dick and choke... Mefya.. ur the only person I really think is honest with anyone... And swieter.. they are cool.. Mira cause she is honest. let's see.. tryiac is honest.. Knyghty I've loved since the day I've met them.. Pale is sweet..though very white, shaggy.. the only person that's never ever said a bad word to me... he's my baby, and his chick is my doll. tweak has always been nice to me, VD was cool. but defensive.. alot of ppl are. Merton is like the smartest/fairest person I know on this game.. tetrabond.. oh.. yeah right >.>.. 3yrs was he in the ls. nvm.. next is bainner which is what I saw 90% of the shell is now since I've been back.. perhaps you should recruit him again.. he's fin in well. Flame yes, pissed yes.. should you care.. no.. I don't at this point.. my intentions when i first left this shell was to get salvage and sea so I could come back and be with you all again.. until I heard all the bullshit ppl wouldn't say while I was part of the shell, but I'm not in eden.. so I don't give a fuck anymore. but from point A to point B.. and from talking to ppl even that are still in the linkshell.. if eden stays the way it is.. eden will be limbo.. if ppl can understand dante. but that's min 10th grade, so I don't expect it.

Angst...

Kippy if you are going to act like this.

Maybe since you left the shell, you should leave the forums.

At this point you are just trying to stir things up, repeating arguments in a non-coherent manner.

Only looking at the bad in people and not the good seems to be what you are doing, except with people who are telling you about the bad in Eden.

Leaving is not a problem, people will leave for the smallest reason, and I will not even try to stop them, their reasons are thier own.

But if you are going to carry on like this. Bitching without giving the effort to have tried to make it better. You can just get the fuck out, and stop bothering people who are putting the effort in to try to make it better.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:54 pm 
Tunnel Worm

Yeah MG.. I should probably leave.. Unfortunetly I have a tendency to provoke easy when it comes to certain things. It's a huge flaw when dealing with things like this. I'm an ass at times, and say alot of things ppl don't agree with even is some do, but yeah MG I do go overboard with what I say. I even like you of all ppl MG >.>;

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:58 pm 
Black Thumb

Would it be wrong for me to get defensive about someone calling me defensive? :>

they slip through your fingertips because
they never happened to you.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:59 pm 
Tunnel Worm

Nah.. I just need to learn to stay away from eden forums when I'm drunk >.<;;

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:58 pm 
Lost Gaiters

I had to put together a 12+12+5 piece portfolio for the AP board to grade for college credit not too long ago. Top score being a 6, I'm hoping for a 5 D:! I wanna see some portfolios too.

Surprised

oh and
Quote:
YOU WIN

yes i did Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:04 pm 
Eden Alumni

Kny, you're a fucking horrible human being.......

<3<3

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:11 pm 
Black Thumb

They aren't even reading this or posting, I don't see why it needs to go on rly if it's fueling a fire that isn't there.

they slip through your fingertips because
they never happened to you.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next