It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 4:24 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:46 pm 
Random Man

<3'd drumline, and yea you're correct. Southern schools ftw btw. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYkuh0guiX4

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:51 pm 
Bitter Canadian

if I had 12billion and lost 3bil I would make fun of the people lower than me on the forbes list and say "I lost 3 BILLION and I still got more cash than you do LOL"
72 he was probly high on ether or forgot to go to the station to board that train
\_/ sympathy cup looks empty.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:22 pm 
Purposely trained wrong as a joke.

Bodycount wrote:
if I had 12billion and lost 3bil I would make fun of the people lower than me on the forbes list and say "I lost 3 BILLION and I still got more cash than you do LOL"

this
12 billion times

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:25 pm 
Random Man

Wow take a look at this vid. Lots of millionair+ suiciding.
http://snackfeed.com/videos/detail/373d ... eadly?_s=s

Also about that dude that lost 3 bil. 2 days later banks bailed out his failing company... Oops.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:42 pm 
Galkan Sausage

Scorsese wrote:
The way i see it, it's better to lose 25% rather than 75%.

yup he should have been thankful

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:43 am 
Random Man

Ok this guy tried to fake his death. He was over a lot of invested money.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/01/12/florid ... index.html
Quote:
The pilot who signaled air traffic controllers that his windshield had imploded and that he was bleeding before his plane crashed faked the call and later checked into a hotel using a false name Monday, authorities said.

The Piper PA-36 aircraft crashed Sunday night near Milton, Florida, authorities say.

Authorities identified the pilot as Marcus Schrenker, 38, from Indiana. Authorities say they are looking for him.

"All indications now are that he made some type of false emergency call [and] abandoned the plane by parachute," said Sgt. Scott Haines of the Santa Rosa County, Florida, Sheriff's Office.

Haines said the pilot checked into a hotel in the Harpersville, Alabama, area under a false name.

Harpersville is 30 minutes east of Birmingham, Alabama, and about 223 miles north of Milton, Florida, near where the wrecked plane was found.

Haines did not know the whereabouts of the pilot.

"I do not believe they have him in custody," he said.

Santa Rosa County Sheriff's Office got a call at 2:26 a.m. from the Childersburg Police Department in Alabama saying that a white male, identified as Schrenker by his Indiana driver's license, approached a Childersburg officer at a store.

Schrenker, who was wet from the knees down and had no injuries, told the officer that he had been in a canoeing accident with friends, the Santa Rosa Sheriff's Office said in a news release. Schrenker had goggles that looked like they were made for "flying," according to the release.

The Childersburg police didn't know about the plane crash, so they took Schrenker to a nearby hotel, authorities said. When police found out about the crash, they went back to the hotel and entered Schrenker's room. He was not there, they said.

According to Santa Rosa authorities, Schrenker had checked in under a fake name, paid for his room in cash and "put on a black toboggan cap and ran into the woods located next to the hotel."

CNN could not immediately reach a representative for Schrenker. The phone number listed for his business address was disconnected. He does not have a home phone number listed.

He is listed online as president of an Indianapolis agency called Heritage Wealth Management, but no contact information for that agency was available. The address of the business is the same as the address associated with Schrenker's aircraft in aviation records.

Quote:
This is the company he is president of: http://www.heritage-wealth.com/

I'm gonna guess "lost it all in the market and went batshit insane" or "running away from defrauding investors."

Everyone is going crazy.