PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:08 pm 
Black Thumb

I don't think Watkins has an Algol.

they slip through your fingertips because
they never happened to you.

Post subject: Re: Bye..
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:10 pm 
Not getting laid by Kreuz

You're not calling Eden back then selfish, you're calling Eden now selfish. Guess which one I'm in?

Seniority or how long anyone has been in the LS matters little to me. Hard work gets my respect.

As for the adaman, I work with wut you give me.

You call my friends and playmates in Eden selfish? Then I'll call you out on it, because some of them are too friendly. Just... too friendly Neutral .

As for the Algol thing, ouchie. Not sure if you're misinformed or if that was a subtle blow, but I don't expect any silver platters, and I do my part to TOD the damn thing because since I'm new to the LS I want to feel like I earn the damn sword. I'll get it, one day.

Bottom line is Eden is by far the best LS I've ever been in by far, and I get around, lol!

Edit: As for gear like it even matters in this convo, I've gotten N.Feet, Shura Legs, Zenith Crown and Legs, and I'm next up for an Algol apparently. Eden is amazingly generous.

Edit2: And not like you wouldn't have been able to lot Heca cap or whatever shit THF wants if it dropped >o

Edit3: Brb 15 minutes, got to drive home ;<

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:15 pm 
Tunnel Worm

name an event I was not at asshole

not that it means anything anymore.. gl eden.. I like alot of u.. but that's as far as my frienship goes

Edit: if u were actually a thf.. you'd know.. we get bottom of the barrel.. I like u watkins.. or did, but u talk about shit you have NO clue about.. stay in the ls for 2yrs then talk with me.. till then stfu

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:21 pm 
lolmithrapld

As far as i am aware the Algol on my back woulda been Watkin's had he been there. come see watkins i been skilling up wiv what is know known as watkins lolgol on tyr's back

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:28 pm 
Tunnel Worm

and? that changes anythng.. w/e.. i'm out.. pease to this ls.. I like you all more than u can even imagine.. I've done more for ppl than they probably remember(not that I expect it) but... yeah.. I'm done with it. later.. tyr.. ur new also so doin't give me shit like him.. this is over.. bye eden.. I'm done, since apparently I"m not "good" enough for you.. or I'm too "selfigh".. since I've gotten 1/2to1/3 of what others have gotten.. but.. it's alll good... eden was my first shell.. the shelll I cared about.. but.. guess I have to give that up.

if ur a friend.. /t.. if ur not expect a blist. kthxs.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:47 pm 
Goblin Smithy

Kippy <33333333333333333

;;! take care man ;;!

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:50 pm 
Black Thumb

I don't ever recall anyone saying you weren't good enough for Eden, nor do I recall anyone ever calling you selfish. You called the entire LS selfish; the same LS you just said gave you 3/5 heca, pixie, tatami, etc...

I don't think it's fair to just expect us to get you sea; most new members don't really know you because you have been someone's mule for the last 10 or so months.

Watkins wrote:
enjoy getting Sea and remembering why you wanted to get it in the first place

This is the best line in this thread thus far. What good is sea with no linkshell anyway?

they slip through your fingertips because
they never happened to you.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:01 pm 

Quote:
if u were actually a thf.. you'd know.. we get bottom of the barrel..

Well you have almost full Heca and Pixie earring, which is more than most THFs can say. Only reason you don't have cap is because you weren't at Faf yesterday, and legs never fucking drop for anyone.

Idk though what else a THF could want tbh besides Homam.

As for having to pass Adaman for your BST, you might want to take that up with whoever made you do so. It's a hard topic, giving Adaman to a BST that you'll never see at events that help the LS (except for maybe add control that you don't need it for) over a DRK or a WAR that are always on that job. Either way, I don't see that as a reason to leave if you enjoy being here.

It's obvious you don't though, otherwise you wouldn't leave. Leaving won't get you more help, so I can only guess people in the LS have been bugging you. If that was the case then you should have called those people out instead of calling 90% of the LS selfish bastards only out for their own penis or something <_> (dun get me wrong, me and lil buddy is liek dis || yo, but I don't mind helping others).

Quote:
As far as i am aware the Algol on my back woulda been Watkin's had he been there. come see watkins i been skilling up wiv what is know known as watkins lolgol on tyr's back

I will destroy u. >o

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:10 pm 
lolmithrapld

Watkins wrote:
I will destroy u. >o

Shush You it made me get off my ass and atleast try to skill up 74-133 in a couple of days, maybe a bit more after Fafhogg until we gather together for w/e

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:14 pm 
Cock atrice

Iirc, sky adaman has gone to random mages many times I've been in the ls, Kippy has just never been at the ones where it dropped, same for heca hat. Pixie earring is very nice since it is from KB and everyone knows when we got your's our claims weren't at all consistent. Didn't the LS give you a dragon harness? Idk what you are thinking calling 90% of the ls selfish Kippy. Yes you bought me tarasque mitts+1, I didn't ask you to, but you did. You came back asking for me to return them and I was going to until you pulled this shit and called MY LS selfish. Sorry, Kippy, didn't know you were that way. And as for the CoP thing, I log on the second I get home from school if I don't have anything to do and log off when I have to do homework/sleep. That's all I have time for. Also, I definitely can't just go around blowing money on capped gear I'm going to use once, even if it is for an ls mate, as I still owe Gilean 2 m. As for Watkins, he has been around for a while and has been in diff shells, (shell hopper!) I think he would know who is greedy and who isn't... AND I'M GONE!

PS: I HAS AN ALGOL. :>

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:19 pm 
Lost Gaiters

Kippy wrote:
btw. finished 2 of 3 paths today.. ALL with ed/tg.. except for one eden.. one memer of the ls I joined 2 yrs ago.. and aemora isn't even oldshool.. they helped me.. the first eden to EVER help me with CoP.. call me selfish if you what, farnkly.. it's bullshit.. and anyone in the ls knows that.. I don't even rember how many ugga pends I've been to.. or how man adaman I"ve pass.. though my bst can use.. not like that matters. so.. anyway.. I miss you all.. but I don't think I'll be coming back.
hate to say it... but when 90% of any ls is out for thier own penises(sp).. I'm not intereseted..

wow. me getting you a static setup only for you to leave it, then staying awake till 1am on a fucking classnight for your ouryu shit doesn't count. neither does me asking you to set up snoll at a decent time last night so i could help you instead of asking me after i formed a rebuffering xp pt.

Yeah, I give up.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:21 pm 

Fuck your Algols ;-;

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:23 pm 
Back Sheep

All the while Tyriac was laughing on the LS while skilling up "Ope, that coulda been Watkin's triple attack lawl"

Although there is a lot I disagree with you on Eden, I won't argue with you here Kippy. It'll be counter productive since you've made up your mind. However, I wish you well man, send me a tell sometime.

Last edited by Risbyn on Fri May 11, 2007 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:23 pm 
Cock atrice

HEY TYR, when I get back, wanna go kill things with our Algols in front of Watkins? o; Gtfb to the mog house Ris.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:24 pm 

lol I can seriously imagine you guys making a party of 5 people with Algols then inviting me.

:@

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:25 pm 
Back Sheep

wtf Killer, I has an Algol too mfer... I can't come? D:

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:27 pm 
lolmithrapld

Sure I do!!!! he has to see how nicely it looks when you get that very rare double triple woot Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:28 pm 
Cock atrice

Sure, but now we need 2 more PLDs with Algol for healers/DD and Watkins can come too.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:32 pm 
Norwegian Bombshell

Sorry to hear you feel badly treated kippy, getting CoP done is a pain.

I guess we have all felt passed over when it gets to gear, but trust me when i say that eden is better than any ls i have been in. (6 months farming sky everyday in one of swiftz's ls and got a z crown and had to pay for abj myself)

Quote:
As for having to pass Adaman for your BST, you might want to take that up with whoever made you do so. It's a hard topic, giving Adaman to a BST that you'll never see at events that help the LS (except for maybe add control that you don't need it for) over a DRK or a WAR that are always on that job. Either way, I don't see that as a reason to leave if you enjoy being here.

Imo that should go to whoever person makes a real effort to get it, not necessarily just has a certain job lvled.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:35 pm 
Peaches 'n Cream

Watkins wrote:
(dun get me wrong, me and lil buddy is liek dis || yo).

Best.

Quote.

Ever.

People will always find someone who is against them. The world on your shoulders, and others with not a care in the world. Ultimately though, if you want something, you gotta earn it. I'm not disputing you have had the Eden shell in your inventory for two years, nearly an entire year before myself, but since I've joined, I've been under the impression that Eden has moved on to bigger, better and more frequent things. We've started our own Dynamis shell, and kill Dynamis Lord last Sunday, 1/1 attempts. The linkshell has an amazing 8 Novios in it, as well as Absolute Virtue kills under our belts. Whilst you can say that "If I had sea I would be there for the kill etc", this shit happened when you were away. Do you honestly believe that walking back into the shell some 8-10 months after your departure and a Love Torque, N.Legs or an Adaman would happen to fall upon your lap when others who have been in the shell since you left have been at most camps they can attend?

In our tells earlier on, you mentioned a lack of Haidate. What's the policy on Haidate? You farm the stone, and you get to lot. Even if you came back and the very same day farmed a Diorite, and Haidate dropped from the proceeding Byakko, I'm pretty damn sure that you'd be allowed to lot. Alas, you say that no-one will help you because of one reason and another. The truth of the matter is that everyone who has sea knows the bane of doing CoP, and many would rather not do it again. Personally, I went 2/23 on O/U, and I will never, ever touch that mission ever again. The first time I cleared it, I cleared it with the help of some Edenites, when our schedule was less hectic, when the linkshell was heading to Sea to farm. It's a matter of perseverance (or however you spell it). I'm a believer in making your own luck. I leveled Summoner with for the sole purpose of doing CoP, somethings you have to do in order to progress. And as you saw first hand today, it worked out for you.

If you want something done, do it yourself. Fuck waiting for help. Find people who want the same things as you do, and get it together. I followed Shikigami Weapon's ToD around the clock for 3 weeks straight mentioning it to the LS, not begging, and Juvant said "k let's go kill it", and we did, and I got a Yinyang Robe. Put the effort into something, and you will see the rewards.

But holding a shell in your inventory for two years does not constitute as contributing.