It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:32 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: WOOOOOT
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:13 pm 
Random Man

Now that you have a key ora, I'll tell you how to transfer ownership of the beta I loaned you. Log onto that Ploid account you created yesterday. Go to account management on the xmb (right above Playstation store).

In that new screen do
Account Management > Activate system > Playstation 3 > Game content > Deactivate System.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:16 pm 
Random Man

Eginty = Vedder if you want to send him a key and friend request.

itsseflol = (I don't know) try asking him, he wants a code too.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:57 am 
Goblin Smithy

Both have been sent. I still have one more key coming to me, I hope, from X-Play. If I did win I should get it between today and the 6th so. I'll let you guys know if I do :D

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:10 am 
Random Man

lol we should have like, a little big planet world tour. Someone host and fly us around to different levels. I demand we play Hiest1 and Hiest2. That must be added to the play list. Also look at this shooter level. It's like r-type ish.

http://www.gamevee.com/viewVideo/Little ... mup/989756

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:51 am 
Goblin Smithy

Heck yeah. You guys working tomorrow? I have tomorrow off so I'll be playing after I go help the grandma out with some moving she wants me to do around her house. Gotta help the elders out, ya know? lol Hit me up on aim or something. xxdante1688xx is the screenname I use but I'll be changing it in a week or two.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:02 am 
Random Man

I should be home.

Dude me and Ora had a blast. I screwed up his pod, then we started fighting with stickers and eyeballs. By the end I had like 10 pink springy glowy stars on mah belly. Then I went to help ora get the last item he needed to unlock in a level. It was interesting because he actually needed me. Found out I had some key item he didn't have and i was able to help him obtain the item.

Then my friend RuggieX joined (Shenmu from ffxi. Mithra rdm TG). We did some hard shadow of the colossus level and died over and over. Ora killed the beast in the end. Man that was good stuff.

Then when all was done and said Ora followed me to my pod and trashed it a little bit. Then I made a mistake and wiped my pod clean and lost everything. So ora being the cool dude he is helped redecorate it before I quit the game (I had to go). He took his awesome rainbow colored sneaker sticker (earlier he gave me a tattoo with that sticker) and plastered it all over the place about 40 times lol. Awesome time ora, awesome time.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:46 pm 
Black Thumb

owow! Thanks a ton Kaise! I won't really have tons of time to play through this weekend but definitely at the beginning of next week I'll be able to try it out. That's mighty awesome of ya, thanks again!

they slip through your fingertips because
they never happened to you.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:52 pm 
Keyboard Cowboy

Ploid wrote:
I should be home.

Dude me and Ora had a blast. I screwed up his pod, then we started fighting with stickers and eyeballs. By the end I had like 10 pink springy glowy stars on mah belly. Then I went to help ora get the last item he needed to unlock in a level. It was interesting because he actually needed me. Found out I had some key item he didn't have and i was able to help him obtain the item.

Then my friend RuggieX joined (Shenmu from ffxi. Mithra rdm TG). We did some hard shadow of the colossus level and died over and over. Ora killed the beast in the end. Man that was good stuff.

Then when all was done and said Ora followed me to my pod and trashed it a little bit. Then I made a mistake and wiped my pod clean and lost everything. So ora being the cool dude he is helped redecorate it before I quit the game (I had to go). He took his awesome rainbow colored sneaker sticker (earlier he gave me a tattoo with that sticker) and plastered it all over the place about 40 times lol. Awesome time ora, awesome time.

Tht was fkn awesome. I was dying when i "re-painted" ur pod with tht sneaker LOL. I still have have my eyeball antenna's :fag:

Up might play when she gets back from work today. Should be fun. And ya u shud kno by now i am a completionist, so i wanted 100% in the 3 levels. I have gotten all the rewards in Uncharted twice (bar the crushing one and the hard one last time) cos they added trophies.

We need to go get u 100% in those 3 levels SO u get all the stuff. My pirate outfit rocks. Esp the hook lol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:03 pm 
Random Man

Did you get the lion sticker now? If you still don't have it, I wonder how I obtained it. I like how we cracked jokes with the other two people was around. Also when Ruggie showed up how we had to stop playing around and act like civilized human beings. Well human beings with rainbow paint all over the pod and ourselves, 40 stars on my chest, and donkey tails all over our faces. lol

Also when you followed me to my pod, I knew you had evil intentions I tried to log out quick, which is why I did that suicide thing. That didn't work haha. Then I went and screwed myself even more by erasing everything lol.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:37 pm 
Random Man

BTW the eden group is playing this level next. Add it to the playlist!

Rotating Hell, or Up is down, Left is also down. I'll have to find it first.
http://qik.com/video/367722

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:14 pm 
Keyboard Cowboy

LOL i didn't have evil intentions till u erased out ur pod. Then i thght " i will re-paint it RAWR!!!" lol

And no i still don't have tht lion sticker. I am 100% on all 3 levels. Unless u get it somehow from tht tie jumping I have no idea how u get it. Tht or u get it from making a level o.O

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:02 am 
Random Man

Oh, maybe it is that tie jumping thing. I aced that thing. It's hard in multiplayer though. If anyone fall it's game over.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:26 am 
Keyboard Cowboy

I got 590 points in tht tie jumping thing. To my knowledge there is no way to "ace" (do it w.o dying) tht lvl. I really don't know where u got tht fkn lion lol.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:25 am 
Random Man

Hmm, I guess I got it from a tutorial then. There are a lot of prizes for completing tutorials when you build levels. I bet you probably missed a tutorial in build mode somewhere.

And I found a new level "World of Color". It's pretty neat.

Edit: new levels out there.

Portal (the Orange Box game) level. Companion cube, and this guy seem to have met Oraphin and got in a donkey tail fight haha.

A japanese level. w

Some dude's first level..... ....
Name: "Platformer Pandemonium!"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:13 pm 
Random Man

FAFNIR IN LBP!!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=R_ETYyLuTSc

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:23 pm 
Random Man

Holy crap, this dude made a working calculator in LBP.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiRgYBHoAoU

Quote:
i make an "electronic" 8bit calculator (not "mechanical" calculator). it can do Add and Sub. this calculator use:
650 magnetic switches
550 Wires
470 pistons

level name: Little Big Computer

It looks simple here, but at the end he shows all the wires, and things that make up the calculator. Astounding!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:43 am 
Random Man

IGN: LittleBigPlanet: Beta-Built

We take a peek at some of the standouts from Media Molecule's ultra-inventive platformer's beta release.

Quote:
The LittleBigPlanet Beta is still going strong and already the smallish pool of testers have managed to turn some really cool ideas into actual interactive reality. We wanted to take the time to give these guys a little love, but this is by no means a comprehensive list of the best out there. Hell, some of the levels aren't really levels at all, but if they've demonstrated a cool concept, help push the rest of the community forward (by, say, offering up their creation at the end), or just have something that we found particularly cool, we wanted to present it to you guys, giving the authors credit and hopefully helping to fuel even more creative minds to jump in as the full game expands.

So here we've cobbled together some of the better examples of what we're talking about, along with little videos to illustrate it far better than our stupid words ever could. You may not get a video of the whole level (who really wants to watch poor, uncoordinated IGN editors jumping and falling constantly?), but we'll certainly give you a good idea of what we're enjoying. So put on that thinking cap, grab a pen and paper to jot down notes, and join us for a trip into the speedy, brilliant and, above all else, creative parts of LittleBigPlanet's formative early weeks.

Go here to see the videos of the different levels that got featured. It's like youtube and the video box is on that page so you just have to hit play for each one you want to check out.
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/915/915806p1.html

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:46 pm 
Random Man

The dragon level in action. The dragon is hard to fight. Skip to the end if you want to see how the dragon fight is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbc2BQYIuCs

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:47 pm 
Random Man

Crazy God of War level. Nice puzzles and it's a long level.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiweBvnoVbo Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snbxjnDI7I0 Part 2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:04 pm 
Random Man

Zyzyxxz wrote:
I dunno if this has been posted but hurry up over to USA Today

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/gaming/2008-10-06-little-big-planet_N.htm

THey got 15,000 keys and are giving them out on a first come first serve basis