It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 4:31 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: burn?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:54 am 
K-Fed Stunt Double

So my wife has asked me to proof read something she was going to post on craigslist in hope of reaching out to the two ladies she had a problem with today.

I figured it was worth the effort to let you all into my world. A world of sarcasm and witty humor.

Enjoy her hate-filled blabber.

"To the stupid bitches at Walmart that assumed I stole their phone You know who you are. You and your skanky friend entered the ladies room at Walmart, apparently looking for a cellphone you lost because you're a moron. I washed my hands, and upon exiting the restroom I said, "Excuse me," since you clearly had no intention of moving your fat ass out of the doorway.

I proceeded to look at some shirts in the womens' department, when suddenly you two white trash tramps came RIGHT over and stood oh, maybe, 3 feet away from me, glaring. The porkier one of you two (the one with the mustache) then took out your cellphone and obviously dialed the lost one's number in hopes that suddenly my bag would ring your familiar ringtone- probably Shakira or Lil Kim. I couldn't believe you had the audacity to be such stupid hos. Not only did you make no attempt to be discreet, but you were blatantly rude and insulting.

Why the fuck would I want your cellphone? I'm all set with 19yr old punks calling me for blowjobs. I also don't have any interest in receiving phone calls from probation officers or Planned Parenthood. If I did find a cheap-ass phone probably in a pink case, covered in stickers- there's a damn good chance I'd return it to the "Lost And Found," assuming I'd even give a shit enough to do that. I'm sure that's a far-fetched concept to you, considering if it were the other way around, you'd probably pawn a lost phone as fast as you'd jerk off a homeless guy that offered you a cigarette.

Next time you immediately jump to conclusions because of your own stupidity, go back and check the aisle with vaginal cream and douches first; you probably left your phone there. You must have found it shortly after, because you were no longer up my ass, skanking up my personal space. Either that, or the dollar store was having one hell of a sale that you couldn't pass up.

Screw you both."

Post subject: Re: burn?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:56 am 
Gender Illusionist

hehe

black women :fear:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:09 am 
Random Man

AWESOME!! Print, seal, deliver. So awesome, your wife keeps getting pwner and pwner. :bowdown:

Edit: I also hate when people look at me like I'm about to steal stuff, or stole something. One day I pretended they were stealing something and followed them as they tried to look at me out of the corner of their eyes. Stalemate!

Lolmy wrote:
hehe

black women :fear:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:58 pm 
Peaches 'n Cream

I would hate to get on the wrong side of your Wife.

However, I do loooooooooooooooooooooove women with a fucking personality.

SHE SEEMS PWN OMF...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:49 pm 
Eden Alumni

Women.... :bll:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:52 pm 
Geman Coast Guard

lewl

Have a WHM in the RNG/DD party down in the line of fire to help keep them alive after Spear inevitably hits them because they're idiots with tiny attention spans.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:41 pm 
Better than Kooyo

now post some sex vids!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:04 pm 
Orcish Spamerizer

/sign