It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:56 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Dear Scor and Kyn
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:11 pm 
Goblin Smithy

Scorsese wrote:
Knyght wrote:
dracus chooses to not participate in eden <_< 'coming back' to eden probably wouldn't include very much, hell he puts on the pearl any time he needs something, did salvage the other day. but anyway w/e

Lead, follow, or get out of the way.

There is no midpoint.

GL on the app, btw

Wtf is the matter with you guys? Wtf did i do to you?

Kyn, do you even fkn know why i was in salvage monday?? Did you even fkn asked me or anybody in there why was i in salvage?? No cause your small brain loves to put people down with no fkn reason. Did your brain even maybe a small hint of thinking "Oh maybe he is here because his "helping". Thats right jackass. I was on that night cause i was "Asked" to help not because "I wanted something". Safersephx and Homie asked me to help them that is why i was on that night. Safer that will be the last time i'll do a favor because assholes like kyn likes to open there shit mouth when they dont know the situation. Also I only came on the shell once to ask a question wich was "Does anybody know anyone with 100+3 goldsmithing?". You make it sound like i get on the shell everytime i need something. THAT WAS ONLY 1 FKN TIME! way to make eden look like an asshole shell btw.

and Scor.
Wtf is your beef with me man? wtf did i ever do to you, maybe you and kyn should go back to the closet and jerk each other off since thats the best thing u guys can do. But seriously, if you got beef with me, why dont you say it instead of being a puss.

Post subject: Re: Dear Scor and Kyn
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:02 am 
Lost Gaiters

Ok, first of all it's Kny, or Knyght, or even Knyghtmayre if you don't know me - not Kyn. I thought that was extra-ironic since you wanted to insult my 'brain' so many times in the body of your argument. lol

Anyway, what's your deal? You were in the LS for about a month or so, then "omg I can't take this HNM stuff anymore" happened. So now you just wander around levelled BRD every night... but yet you're still a dedicated member of this LS? Do I have to ask you everytime we need you present at something to attend it? I hardly think that's something descriptive of a dedicated member.

My view of you is a very apathetic one. I don't care who you are, what your problems are, or why you seem to think I should feel compassion for someone that up and left and hangs onto his pearl whenever he needs a good goldsmither or feels a hankering to help out in Salvage (only to tank it extremely unsuccessfully). I'm coldhearted? Sure. But I'm also extremely (over?) dedicated to this linkshell and hate to see people take advantage of it's membership. Drama drama drama whatever, bitch bitch bitch, whatever, I don't care. Prove to me, or anyone for that matter, that you belong in this linkshell and my view of you's sure to change. Until then, you're just someone I don't know.

And yes, I know there are other people that act like this, i.e. taking advantage of Eden, this same argument applies to all of them as well. You give until you feel like you can't give anything more, then you get whatever's thrown your way. That's my philosophy at least. All I can say is I hope we didn't give you anything that someone else went emo over, because boy what a waste of time and emotional distress that would've been.

I can't believe I diginified this post with such a lengthy response lol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:38 pm 
lolmithrapld

I think you need to slow down from the bitching Knyght. Dracus has had a lot of rl things going on since he took a break from HNM to take that kinda shit tbh, but having your head stuck so far up your own ass you wont even have realised that he took a "break" only (plus the fact he's levelling BRD to help out in the shell even more), not left after getting some gear and joined some other shell like others have. Dracus is actually one of THE most helpful people around. There are people in this shell that wont help anyone unless there's something in it for themselves, or would sooner help people that play the game to spoil it for others or infact go level another job while the rest of us go camp some pain in the ass HNM for hours on end, i dont see you bitching and naming names with those people. So unless you want the full naming and shaming Shit to go ahead every fooking day you should STFU

rant over

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:08 pm 
Black Thumb

Dracus wrote:
Scorsese wrote:
Knyght wrote:
dracus chooses to not participate in eden <_< 'coming back' to eden probably wouldn't include very much, hell he puts on the pearl any time he needs something, did salvage the other day. but anyway w/e

Lead, follow, or get out of the way.

There is no midpoint.

GL on the app, btw

maybe you and kyn should go back to the closet and jerk each other off since thats the best thing u guys can do. But seriously, if you got beef with me, why dont you say it instead of being a puss.

Please invite me~

they slip through your fingertips because
they never happened to you.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:22 pm 
Cock atrice

large walls of text are large

(and uninteresting/readable)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:15 pm 
Sex in a Cup

my cats breath smells like cat food

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:14 pm 
Lost Gaiters

You'll have to forgive me for not seeing the fact that he's taking a break from Eden to level a job as a direct benefit of Eden. As for the whole 'naming everyone,' doesn't me acknowledging the fact that there are more than 1 person that exhibits this kind of behavior suffice? Do you really want me to list out the 10 or so names of people that don't live up to expectations? I won't.

Don't tell me to shut up, I didn't tell anyone to shut up nor did I expect anyone to. I simply said what I think on the matter, in response to someone making a thread about my 'small brain' (lol).

Why do members I do like have to defend members I don't like, god that makes things so hard. The day I see Dracus as BRD in our alliances will be the day my opinions change, until then, as stated before, whatever. As for me being so full of myself, yeah I am. And I think I have a right to be. I've been a member of this shell for over 2 years, forgive me for not feeling a bit of pity for someone that couldn't stand ONE MONTH of it.

Prove me wrong.
Prove me wrong and I'll take it all back.

And as for "RL shit", how is it that his real life problems are still enabling him to level bard at each and seemingly every whim, but yet that would prevent him from attending Eden events? I don't think that's quite the route you want to take on this one. Everyone has real life problems, yeah I'll give you some leniency (can't spell that word for shit), but that only goes so far.

Tyr wrote:
or infact go level another job while the rest of us go camp some pain in the ass HNM for hours on end

Hmmm... levelling BRD must not qualify here.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:38 pm 
lolmithrapld

next time you go passed eden alley check out who's 9/10 afk there it'll be Dracus, and atleast he'd sooner take time away from HNM rather than just go level during camps like others do...
as for rl stuff its pretty fkin major and knowing whats going on / gone on id sooner want to go enjoy the game and level to keep my mind occupied rather than sit around at hnm's and have nothing to do for 30 minute intervals if i was in the same situation as he has / is in atm

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:07 am 
Goblin Smithy

>.> i'm not taking sides... Dracus is taking a break and it should be respected no matter the reason end of story.

It's not right for us to doubt our members and further more I'm sure ldrs would be more on top of this if it were a threat or a insult to the linkshell. Sometimes we need a break.. maybe dracus has major family problems.. maybe worse... maybe the stress or the long camping or whatever is hard on him everyone deals with things differently... i don't know.. you don't know.. no one knows.. and dracus shouldn't have to even post something to backup his reason no one should have too. As long as ldrs know that's good enough. >.>

>.> I'm not taking sides once again I'm looking at this from the logical stand point.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:20 pm 
Bitter Canadian

I can understand the whole "need a break" thing but...
You also have to understand the way it looks Dracus.

I don't have any problem with you or w/e but you were in the shell for what? a month or two maybe? got your osode from your kirin pop set you had then not very long after that you had to "take a break" so you can't really be all that shocked when someone wonders about your "dedication" to Eden.

You're on alot leveling brd so I don't see how your "rl problems" are preventing you from playing or doing things with Eden, but I digress....
Take your break from the stressful life of HNM but don't get pissy with people because they question your motives for joining in the first place.

It's all about perception and speaking for myself I have no idea who you are
but to get an osode off your old ls's pop set then needing a break soon after
doesn't give people the best impression of you.
BC out!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:22 pm 
Eden Alumni

Meredith Brook's song 'Bitch' is my theme song.

Although I'm not a mother. :\

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:39 pm 
Better than Kooyo

Knyght wrote:
Don't tell me to shut up, I didn't tell anyone to shut up nor did I expect anyone to. I simply said what I think on the matter, in response to someone making a thread about my 'small brain' (lol).

lol my favourite paragraph of this whole thread ^^v

tyriac what i think kny is getting at is that if dracus' real life problems dont prevent him from leveling bard, why dont they prevent him from camping with us

ive been stuck at 55-58 rdm for a good 2-3 months now, however since eden has something planned everyday in the evening, i find no time to level it up, even though im doing it for the linkshell... (though now we've recruited more rdms since then, it probably wont be as beneficial as if i had it levelled back then)

you've been leveling pld yourself but i still see you at events and such(for the ones im on for anyways)- so im sure you know how hard it can be to juggle both what you want, and what the ls wants

im not here to judge peoples dedication or anything, i still think of dracus as a good friend, but im jus trying to point out kny's position isnt totally crazy

bottom line though i think we should take from this, the LS would rather have you there supporting us on w/e job you have(after all, you were accepted on the jobs you had, not the jobs you will level), than not showing up at all

k big group hug nowz Very Happy Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:17 pm 
Eden Alumni

Fkn Canadian tree-hugging hippies!!

No more sugar for Safer!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:24 pm 
lolmithrapld

Safersephx wrote:
tyriac what i think kny is getting at is that if dracus' real life problems dont prevent him from leveling bard, why dont they prevent him from camping with us

you've been leveling pld yourself but i still see you at events and such(for the ones im on for anyways)- so im sure you know how hard it can be to juggle both what you want, and what the ls wants

k big group hug nowz Very Happy Very Happy [/color]

first bit from quote :- i know whats been going on with Dracus in rl and personally speaking the game is played to be enjoyed (yes im a saddistic bitch who still enjoys camping shit) and for a majority of people its an "escape" from rl (4 kids for sale real cheap, Free hubby while deal lasts). Now knowing what he's gone through and going through i would not be able to sit around at king camps with sweet bugger all to do for those big gaps in windows, it would just make you think of things you'd probably turned the game on to forget for a short time, where with being busy in a party you are focused constantly on what is going on etc - I don't know how many people will have noticed but the big Galka aint even been on of late (related to rl things)

2nd bit :- i've been working my ass off on LOLMITHRAPLD these last few weeks (able to do so because my kids were on school holiday) as I knew my playtime was about to get cut down somewhat real soon, warmer weather means i'm out doing boring rl stuffs like breaking my goddamn back in the garden and helping my dad out in his and my niece is due to be born in 7 weeks time. I set myself goals in this game, giving myself a different target each week. I focus on that and try figure out when kings will cut into "my time" and set my goals accordingly. at one point it was a minimum of atleast one level per day (yes that included late 60's - 75 on PLD) now with RL things its more like a lousy 10k a week on buffer!!! So yes I know how hard it is to level and be there for camps / events. Don't get me wrong I get annyed too when i see people levelling jobs on ls while im sitting bored outta my skull during windows when i have a lousy 600exp buffer on PLD, but then turning up to an event where they want some drop or other. I'd sooner people would take the odd break from ls activities than pick and chose what they can be bothered to turn up to. So NO FKIN bitching when i take a fortnight off in summer to do quests / exp etc, because the last thing I want to think about after taking my girls out for the day is KING camps / Sky or Sea. I'll be coming in and chilling with a drink or 2 and probably clearing quests or meriting or I might push the boat out and level Poppet some. I'll let sacks know when that fortnight will be when i remember when the hell my hubby took his hols.

and lastly 3rd bit....

Mr. Green

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:30 pm 
Better than Kooyo

those people have no emotion, they're hug is meaningless

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:33 pm 
Lost Gaiters

I may have been a little harsh in the beginning, but that's what happens when provoked. It's also one of my biggest pet peeves to see people levelling during an LS event. I still don't condone what's going on here and appreciate the fact that people share my point of view. D: Let's just all blame Angelk for putting that bad image of "taking a break" into our heads.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:52 pm 
lolmithrapld

Safersephx wrote:
those people have no emotion, Their hug is meaningless

Image FIXED

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:58 pm 
Eden Alumni

I so wanna read this but I can't since our call volume is like super high, and I shouldn't even be writing this! I'll come back to this later!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:11 pm 
Goblin Smithy

>.> lets try to keep angelk outa this...

however... people have ways of dealing with problems.. is it our right to tell him how to deal with his problems? That's all i'm saying... and no it isn't our right to tell him how to deal with his problems.. like Ty said... camping would really upset him.. again... you gota put yourself in Dracus's spot and not in yours. If dracus would have quit the LS... i may have thought something was up.. but people causing issues like this.. does not help him solve irl issues and it doesn't help the credibility of our respect for him.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:19 pm 
Lost Gaiters

Digitalgeek wrote:
I'm not taking sides

lol

...and if someone isn't willing to participate, then in essence, they've quit linkshell activities, and therein that, quit the linkshell.