It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2024 5:20 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: The handsomest guy ever
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:49 am 
Gabey's Mom

Here he is, the most beatiful baby ever, Gabriel Adam finally came into this world at 7:45p March 13 after 21hours of labor only to result in a C-section that went surprisingly fast (to me and mef anyways). I'm sure it was an excrutiating hour and 20mins for my family though. But after seeing this beautiful little angel, it was all worth it. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:love: Image

Aside from sore and tired, I am fine, and mef is the extremely proud papa, and yes even big bad meffy shed a tear (A SINGLE TEAR he says) when he first held his little boy. He's so cute and wonderful, in fact he's sleeping in his bassinette next to me right now:D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:50 am 
Isabella's Mommy

Mirabella wrote:
Here he is, the most beatiful baby ever, Gabriel Adam finally came into this world at 7:45p March 13 after 21hours of labor only to result in a C-section that went surprisingly fast (to me and mef anyways). I'm sure it was an excrutiating hour and 20mins for my family though. But after seeing this beautiful little angel, it was all worth it. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

EWWWWWWW

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:57 am 
lolmithrapld

Awwww Buba is lovely Mira, good to hear all is well, enjoy motherhood. /welcome to the club!

now check yer del box!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:58 am 
Geman Coast Guard

Mirabella wrote:

very cute ^^

grats to u 2 ^^

Have a WHM in the RNG/DD party down in the line of fire to help keep them alive after Spear inevitably hits them because they're idiots with tiny attention spans.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:03 am 
President

THE DOCTOR IS CHOKING THE BABY

LAWSUITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

grats =o

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:10 am 
Ice is strong against fire!!

:D! Congratulations Mira and Mef!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:20 am 
Pantless Ranger

wow cute baby :binky: congratulations

u tah King

[92 Merit Points]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:24 am 
Peaches 'n Cream

:boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing:
:boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing:

Yeyyyyyyyyyyy~

Could have done without the first picture though...

Oh, and he was born at the same time I was ^^ (5 months and 3 days apart though, grats on having a birthday on Friday the 13th when you're old, kid).

Edit: 1st Birthday bodes badly, for that will be a Friday the 13th ... As will his 7th, 12th, 18th (LOL!), 29th, 35th, 40th (LOL!), 46th, 57th, 63rd, 68th, 74th, 85th, 89th, 93rd, 99th, and so on in increments of [+6, +5, +6, +11], but by the year 2100 I suspect we will all be dead because the Middle-East will develope some kind of atomic superbug that travels in sunrays.

HAPPY FIRST, EIGHTEENTH AND FORTIETH BIRTHDAY, KIDDO!!!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:41 am 
Italian #1

congratulations mamma e papa' :D

Kooyo wrote:
I too will shut up

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:42 am 
Sex in a Cup

:D

pwn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:26 am 
Galkan Sausage

first picture was like something from those 'alien' movies <.< rest were nice tho. grats and stuff; gotta pl him so he can join us in sky and stuff :D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:16 am 
Tunnel Worm

Graatttsss Mira!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:28 am 
Crustache

congrats! though could have done without the first pic lol <3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:49 am 
Isabella's Mommy

Darkwarrior wrote:
congrats! though could have done without the first pic lol <3

LOL i told her that it was gross, she and mef both thought it was cool :spin:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:55 am 
Gabey's Mom

Lol, yall are great. The first picture is his first picture ever. And all that "grossness" is awesome cause it means he was super healthy at birth. I have tons more super cute pics to show off too, but not tonite. :love:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:27 am 
lolSamurai

gratz to you guys. Lovely baby you have

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:54 am 
Cock atrice

Mirabella wrote:
Aside from sore and tired, I am fine, and mef is the extremely proud papa, and yes even big bad meffy shed a tear (A SINGLE TEAR he says) when he first held his little boy. He's so cute and wonderful, in fact he's sleeping in his bassinette next to me right now:D

chump =p

lol just kidding, congratulations to the both of you =)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:36 am 
Old Lady Hater

He's beautiful ;-; Congratulations to the both of you :boing: I can't tell in the pictures, does he have any hair? I hope he's a nice laid back baby that allows you enough sleep at night!

More pictures ! :love: :love:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:31 pm 
Norwegian Bombshell

congrats :yes:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:33 pm 
Goblin Smithy

Congratulations to you both! :)