It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:36 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 417 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:41 pm 
Peaches 'n Cream

I was in work this morning, and thought it was be an awesome idea to keep track of our success, as a linkshell, in one place. Having our various drops and accomplishments in various threads all over the forums seems kinda meh, so I thought it be an awesome idea to make a thread where they all go, so that we as a linkshell can discuss it, openly, and that guests may see the various goals and items we have gotten through-out not only this coming year, but the last too.

Lots of shit happened to the LS in 2007. Eden Dynamis started going strong at the very beginning of the year, with the linkshell pooling the coins until we voted who got to upgrade a weapon. It was decided that Eudon would upgrade the Relic Bow, Yoichinoyumi, and finally picked it up on December 1st. I personally believe that this was Eden's greatest accomplishment of 2007.

Our Limbus runs still go strong to this day, with people coming for Nashira and Homam gear, as well as those Af+1 items and Coinage for gil in Rolanberry, or to each another. We gained 7 Novio Earrings in Sea, and saw 4 of those leave the shell; However none of these yielded Absolute Virtue until our last one, irrc, and thus we remain 2/3 on AV killage. Sky is still lolSky, but after a series of no CLegs, we finally ended up getting a buttload but still need a buttload more.

As for Salvage, the linkshell started doing Salvage on January 21st 2007, and to this day only have 6 fully upgraded items, with 2 completed items awaiting the Upgrade, however one of these recently quit (Along with another of his 2 Novios lol). Risbyn's Ares' Cuirass, Aemora's Morrigan's Robe, Oraphin's Usukane Sune-Ate, Safersephx's and Mirabella's Marduk Dastanas, and Bodycount's Usukane Hizayoroi... However, with a plethora of people sitting on 2/3 items, it's just a matter of time, and luck, until we see some more upgrades in the coming year (I hope...).

Eden has also had tremendous success at Einherjar, as creating a functioning strategy, we sailed through the first two tiers, once we nailed them, and are in the process of sailing through the third. Only one Abjuration from the Tiers so far going to Mrbleil, Shadow Helm iirc... Sitting on 8/9 Feathers going into the New Year, I see Eden being the First on Fairy stepping up to Odin himself.

With the update, those eager enough have each helped each other upgrade their ToAU Rank to Captain, an awesome job for all those who set out to get this goal. And recently, some groups within Eden have started doing Nyzul Isle and reaping the rewards from there. Also, lots of our members have acquired new End-Game jobs to bash stuff with; myself this year alone got Corsair and Bard to Lv75.

Elsewhere, 2007 has been an awesome year for Drops for us, more recently that through-out the year though. With regular fights against Bahamut, and getting not a single drop at the Bahamut Staff, many of our Summoners are left wanting. However, the amount of Ridills we have gotten has quadrupled in recent months, going to Eudon, Mertron, Amylea, Tyriac, Vedder and most recently to Mrdude. We have claimed a fair few HQ Kings too, and gotten far too many Dalmaticas than we care for. We gained 2 Defending Rings this last year, to both Gilean and Daniely, and but a few days ago, Killer got a Hauteclaire. Soooooooooo many Cerberus kills means that all of our tanks have a Cerberus Mantle, and copious amounts of our Dark Knights have gotten Algols, and a few Whms to boot. Watching over Linkshells camping Tiamat spurted Bodycount to have a little rant, and since he and Amylea both have gotten Herald's Gaiters. Since Risbyn started in August, we religiously camped King Vinegarroon, and gotten a damn lot of Aces' Helms, to Risbyn, Mertron, Bodycount, Amylea, Lotmorning, Oraphin, and a few others I'm sure. Simurgh has kept our Thieves busy, and recently Keli finally got his Trotter boots, along with Vedder and Snk before hand. And finally, the linkshell managed to kill Vrtra at long last, after our 2% wipe last time, meaning that there isn't one HNM in the game that Eden hasn't killed.

People have come and gone in 2007, as well as the copious amounts of Drama caused within. From the Drama that King Vinegarroon caused came resignations from Shotokan and thus Tetrabond, the Andrinne rant, and eventaully Darkdreamer. Kippy came and went back again, Juvant my favorite Paladin (GTFO GILLER) left, as well as Risbyn who ceased playing, and Jaye's return was shortlived with a departure a few months later. Knyghtmayre got banned with 2/3 of a Morrigan's Robe, and came back as Swieter's Clothcraft Lv75 Blm with Dynamis AF Larry, acquired himself 3/3 Robe items and another Novio, and quit. This saddened me greatly (The quitting, fuck the items). Ghil left, and Mgirardi's computer got fried. Najii got kicked, as well as Enice. =]. We gained and lost Server Transfer people, the only who has stuck around I believe is Iccus, but he's stuck here forever because he's Tweaker's Brother. Banon had a "computer problem" but never returned, and DuctTape gtfo'd with a Bellona's Ring. Just dropped off the edge of the earth. I'm sure there is shedload more drama, but for the time being, that list will suffice.

We also gained a few members, but no drama happened when they got in so I don't remember who you are. lol.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd finally, our players have had their own stories to tell. Gilean went Europacking around... Well, Europe, and Safersephx journeyed for 6 weeks in the Summer. I went to LA, and America, for the first time this year, pwn stuff. Oraphin moved out to the United States of America to be with him Internet Bitch, Upstateicicle, as did Shaggyiii for his marriage to his long-time partner. The rest of us have each had our own personal Real-Life Drama, and a big Congratulations goes out to the Mother of Eden, Mirabella, on the pregnancy of her first child with Rawr! Father, Mefya.

So why don't we give this a crack, and put all our awesome drops in this one thread, as just see how much we advance month by month, individually, and as a Linkshell.

Happy 2008!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:50 pm 
Gender Illusionist

Remember when Safer said he was gonna make a front page for this kinda stuff haha

P.S I think we've gotten like 10 novios, not 7

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:04 pm 
Peaches 'n Cream

We have gotten 10. But read the fkn Thread... OF 2007... Kny got his in August 2006, You shortly after and Pale late October. Wowowowow Faillllll

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:00 pm 
Geman Coast Guard

wowowow forgettin my at the religious camping of KV <.<
>.>
U NEEDED >>> MY <<< killshots for ace's helms Razz

Have a WHM in the RNG/DD party down in the line of fire to help keep them alive after Spear inevitably hits them because they're idiots with tiny attention spans.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:47 pm 
Not getting laid by Kreuz

I wanted to tear this thread down by saying stuff like how this game is too easy to really have any noteworthy accomplishments, but you actually wrote that pretty well. nonono

lofl at our luck with items though. fear

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:52 pm 
Goblin Smithy

All these things started dropping since I joined. That is all.

lolhammer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:21 pm 
Gender Illusionist

the fk wtf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:35 pm 
Noodlebear

We should have more pics and make it the front page Sad

Wonder how much work is needed to make one?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:47 pm 

I could probably do it when I get back to school since we've been talking about this forever and nobody has ever done it. pissed

I dare one of you to try before I get back on the 13th.

DARE. nonono

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:53 pm 
Peaches 'n Cream

k but this isn't meant as a monthly update ... I want this to be updated everytime the Linkshell helps another person get something, or some major event happens to that person (like 100 Craft, or a new Lv75 job). Do your Frontpage stuff if you like, but I'd like an ongoing compalation too.

Btw, NEW SIG OMG

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:02 pm 
Gender Illusionist

Aemora wrote:
k but this isn't meant as a monthly update ... I want this to be updated everytime the Linkshell helps another person get something, or some major event happens to that person (like 100 Craft, or a new Lv75 job). Do your Frontpage stuff if you like, but I'd like an ongoing compalation too.

Btw, NEW SIG OMG

You just described a front page nonono

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:19 pm 

derp

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:50 am 
Juggernaut Search & Rescue

lame my ebody was in 2006.

>/ FK AEMO MY ACES WAS 1ST wall

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:14 am 
Ice is strong against fire!!

Sukasaroth wrote:
lame my ebody was in 2006.

>/ FK AEMO MY ACES WAS 1ST wall

attention whore omg

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:36 pm 
Juggernaut Search & Rescue

Mrdude wrote:

nour.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:48 pm 
Eden Alumni

3 things u forgot.

1.) Taaz transferred and is still around (smelling like cabbage.)
2.) THERE IS NO MENTION OF MY DALMATICA!! >:O
3.) I has ur horn. :>

U fail, Wemo. U fail hard.

Fancy a tumble, sometime? :>

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:53 pm 
Black Thumb

\_/ dalmy

they slip through your fingertips because
they never happened to you.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:06 am 
Peaches 'n Cream

KIng Behemoth deaded!

Grats to Naria on Crimson Mask, and Mrdude on Pixie Earring~

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:58 pm 
Peaches 'n Cream

Trotter Boots to Seiriem~
Dune Boots to Psoleus' mule, Mertrom~

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:05 pm 
Ice is strong against fire!!

personal post count whore thread??

I thought this is wot ur salvage forums were for???

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 417 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next