It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:37 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Moving home...
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:07 pm 
lolmithrapld

OR AM I!!!!!

K so i get this letter from BT saying we no longer live at this address Surprised SO wtf would you send me a letter to the address i no longer live at?! pissed ANYWAYS this letter states that they'll send me a final bill etc and disconnect us on the 21st no . So we are like WTF, who came into monies and is getting us outta this wee house and where are we moving to?! Question

So we ring BT and say like um..... we aint moving nonono
After many a moment on hold we get Africaan woman who cant do fk all and sends us to the ethos known as hold who is in India. He can't do fk all either and sends us on to another department in Liverpool and she says ope sorry cant do fk all, tell you what i'll send you to someone else and after 2hrs of being sent around the world on hold we end up at our local call centre in Sunderland.
So like the girl fresh from her training course in Sunderland says hang a sec lol, lemme get my supervisor failidea
Then she's like k so here's a new number to ring WTF

So we ring number and its like back to India Rolling Eyes and He's like yer fk'd lol and gives us another number...... wut
So we ring number 3, hey guess what its in India (prolly the fkn guy in the next booth) and he's like um lemme talk to customer services for ya goes on hold for um 35 minutes and so he comes back and tells us some other line provider is trying to take over our line which is total BS because we also have a letter from BT for some Trudy McSadyen who is apparently moving into our house on said date confirming her direct debit to set up phone / internet etc.
Anyways guy in India says sending you to another department - Why o why did I know that was coming And so back on hold until a guy named Dave answers and says ring this number on the 16th and go for option 2, and he also tells us they will start investigating this illegal attempt at taking over our phone line first thing Monday morning. From what we can gather it looks like Pipex got a shitty on with us when we asked for Mac code as we werent happy with the drop outs and have done gawd knows what to distrupt our service.

Currently looking into contacting Pipex then looking for another provider once this is sorted complain

Post subject: Re: Moving home...
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:26 pm 
Hexabox Aspirant

You know that I'm working for an internet provider / telephone company, and from my experience I can safely say that this is almost impossible to stop.

Welcome to the world of automation. It's like a snowball tossed off the top of a hill in mid-winter.

BTW. Customer support is there to SUPPORT you, not HELP you. l2p

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:44 pm 
lolmithrapld

fear cry

I swear to god if my line changes or i lose internet... Hell Hath no fury!!!! pissed

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:11 pm 
Eden Alumni

lolcallcenters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:49 pm 
Goblin Smithy

D: .....