It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 8:21 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: /poke
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:28 pm 
Goblin Smithy

Hey everyone, thanks for letting me join you guys. I can be opinionated at times, but don't let that bother you too much. I certainly don't hold too much weight on what I say. I also tend to be pretty sarcastic online, don't take that to heart either. Anyways enough freakin you guys out.

Feel free to send me /tells if you wanna chat personally. I'm not very good at creating LS spam, so I generally talk if there's a subject that interests me.

Looking forward to some great times with you guys.

P.S. Plan on leveling RDM and SAM to 75, so hit me up if you want to xp. They are almost at merit party level.

Post subject: Re: /poke
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:43 pm 
Ice is strong against fire!!

/welcome!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:54 pm 
Pantless Ranger

oshi, /welcome :>

u tah King

[92 Merit Points]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:26 pm 
lolmithrapld

/welcome

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:33 pm 
Eden Alumni

superfob wrote:
I can be opinionated at times, but don't let that bother you too much.

Hi there. Have you met Snk?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:34 pm 
Peaches 'n Cream

Wow Scor... I lol'd... hard... Then had to stfu cuz Steve is sleeping next to me in my bed <.<

ANYWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'm awesome at generating LS Spam.

And Hi, I guess...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:43 pm 

Wow, steve is next to you, in YOUR bed, and you have a girlfriend? What does she think of this nonsense.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:57 pm 
Peaches 'n Cream

Well, last night I got absolutely hammered, steaming drunk and was staying at a friends house. He lives in No.9. My girlfriend lives at No.50 on the very same street. So last night I decided that it would be an AMAZING idea to go see my girlfriend at 1am. She was up, with her 2 friends. I had the decency to foreworn her I was coming over. So Steve, Geraint and Spoof all followed me. She was outside with her friends on the windowsil. So I sit next to her, go to give her a kiss, she calls me a pisshead, Steve laughs, so I Rugby-tackle steve to the floor. She gets me off of Steve, and kisses me. Then Geraint jumps on my back and proclaims his love for me, and starts humping me saying no girl's gonna take his man away from him. So now I'm pissy with Geraint, who is easily 3 times my size. I escape his clutches, my GF says "You ain't staying here tonight, hun", Steve burns out laughing saying "AND HE THOUGHT HE WAS GONNA GET LAID TONIGHT HAHAHAHAHHAAAA!!!", so I turn around, wish her a good night's sleep, march back to Spoof's house, drink more Vodka, be sick, then fall asleep on Spoof's bed.

I wake up in the middle of the night, and Steve is lying next to me, with my arm wrapped around him. I'm like, "WTF IS THIS?!?!", then I get my hand back, turn around and sleep.

I wake up on my back, but this time Steve is hugging me. I'm like, "Dude, gtfo", so I get up, make myself some tea, fall asleep on the sofa, Spoof's running around the house calling Geraint a Jewish cunt for breaking his Beanbag, epicness ensued, we watched some American Dad, and Steve came home with me because Geraint is currently out trying to score with a Married woman.

So I'm playing my game, Steve's watching the Grand Prix, that since finished and he's fallen asleep on my bed, next to where I am currently parking my rear end.

It's all fun.

Good night last night rly.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:09 pm 

Wow, sounds like a good(??) night.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:17 pm 
Peaches 'n Cream

Was pretty epic.

It was hilarious watching Spoof chasing Geraint around his house this morning with a ladel calling him a Jewish cunt though, with just his boxers on, and Geraint running around screaming like a girl "I DIDN'T DO IT! MY FAT DID!" And Spoof shouting back "YOU FAT JEWISH CUNT GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE BEFORE I SPANK YOU YOU CUNT OF THE FAT JEWISH VARIERTY!".

There's me, on the Sofa, happily aware that I was blissfully unaware of all this that happened whilst I passed out first on Spoof's bed.

(Apparently, Geraint jumped on the beanbag, which made a small tear, so Geraint ripped the tear wider, plumped it up, then belly-flopped on it and the beans went spraying forth like snow in a blizzard (according to Beth-in-the-Kitchen, at least). Geraint then got up, and had a fight with Spoof's CD rack because it was taller than him. I laughed so hard when straight-faced Beth-in-the-Kitchen told me this this morning over a cup of tea and some left-over pasta, whilst over course Spoof was branashing his Ladel and Geraint running for his life. RUN FATBOY RUN!)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:28 pm 

Sounds fun, but I still don't understand how a man ended up in your bed.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:59 pm 
Keyboard Cowboy

Aemora wrote:
Was pretty epic.

It was hilarious watching Spoof chasing Geraint around his house this morning with a ladel calling him a Jewish cunt though, with just his boxers on, and Geraint running around screaming like a girl "I DIDN'T DO IT! MY FAT DID!" And Spoof shouting back "YOU FAT JEWISH CUNT GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE BEFORE I SPANK YOU YOU CUNT OF THE FAT JEWISH VARIERTY!".

There's me, on the Sofa, happily aware that I was blissfully unaware of all this that happened whilst I passed out first on Spoof's bed.

(Apparently, Geraint jumped on the beanbag, which made a small tear, so Geraint ripped the tear wider, plumped it up, then belly-flopped on it and the beans went spraying forth like snow in a blizzard (according to Beth-in-the-Kitchen, at least). Geraint then got up, and had a fight with Spoof's CD rack because it was taller than him. I laughed so hard when straight-faced Beth-in-the-Kitchen told me this this morning over a cup of tea and some left-over pasta, whilst over course Spoof was branashing his Ladel and Geraint running for his life. RUN FATBOY RUN!)

Jus think of all the talking in Welsh accent and it makes it much more lol worthy. And aemo, tht sounds like almost every weekend when i was @ uni. Waking up and thinking "where the fuck am i?" Good times.