It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 8:08 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Sorry :(
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:56 pm 
Pixie

Ok so.. I know i've been gone for awhile popping in here and there for a day or two.. I just wanted to clear some things up before I'm hated by some of my most favorite people and linkshell in the game.

First off, RL is fucking hell right now. So i've decided to fill you all in with a list of events as follows:

1. Girlfriend moves out due to the fact i'm an asshole....

2. Depression kicks in blah blah blah(yeah I really had a thing for her that whole love thing with the possible marriage involved an what not)

3. More mistakes made during the overtime trying to fix our relationship only making things worse then come to find out.. Were having a child.

4. Car gets fixed.. (This was a good thing)

5. She was with another guy who she had already planned to marry and he was trying to take and make his own... So we settled she left him an we were in the process of working things out for the baby and our own relationship.

6. Things were back to normal we were back together I was taking care of her and.. Car explodes. Yes, literally flames from the engine.. explodes.... No more taking care of her.. Out the window..

7. So once again she left me seeing as i hadn't changed yada yada blah blah..

8. Rush to get new truck ending up with a 14,500 truck(Good thing)

9. Get in a wreck 4 days after i have the truck practically annihilating a motorcycle(My fault)

10. Things have settled still currently working on the relationship and the baby situation while working 39.5 hours a week while going to school which practically is how my day goes Wake up, Go to school, Go home, Get ready for work immediatly, Go to work, Get home, Sleep, Repeat.

I'm not looking for sympathy honestly I have no need to drag any of you into all this thats not my intentions. I just feel extremely bad being that I've recieved so many things an have barely done anything to repay Eden an those who have helped me especially in Eden. If there is anything i can possible return to Eden I would gladly do so.. I attempt to get on at least 3-4 times a month now... Yeah not alot but its better then not at all and when I do get on I try not to bother anyone in the shell or anything.. I feel i've lost my place in Eden. Any requests or anything for some sort of payment back to Eden I will try my best to do so.. I am sorry and I only wish I could of helped more and not drifted away. I just hope that the members that do know me heh, D: seems theres quite a few new ones, don't hate me or have anything against me.

Sorry guys Sad

Post subject: Re: Sorry :(
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:53 am 
Not getting laid by Kreuz

epic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:26 am 
Back Sheep

Holy crap.

You still got a place with us after you got all your shit together, don't worry about that. But...

Holy crap.

Good luck with everything man, you need all you can get.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:15 am 
Black Thumb

so...

car blows up
girl knocked up
relationship fucked up

see you in DA tomorrow^^

they slip through your fingertips because
they never happened to you.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:46 am 
Random Man

Wow man, seriously don't worry about the game with your situation right now. First things first. You got a kid/s on the way. Need to get done with school to provide for that. Car probs can happen in the worst times and you had the worst luck in that regard. Something good can very well come out of this (nice family, great job, less stress). Playing this game regularly will mess things up. Take care, and grats on the child. You're going to love the mess out of em'.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:01 pm 
Better than Kooyo

alfonzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooooooooooooooo D;

take care of yourself man, ur life and kids should be top priority

cu whenever u sort things out!

;>

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:29 pm 
Eden Alumni

I don't remember you.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:10 pm 
Keyboard Cowboy

Dood tht blows Sad Hope u get stuff sorted out. I still gots ur details if they ever needed for anything. But as most ppl have sed get ur RL stuff sorted out first. I have done the whole depression thing and it sucks BAD. I got lucky and found me Uppy, who has pretty much dragged me out of it all. But as my Nan used to say "Everything happens for a reason". I thought this was BS when my ex left me who i had saved up $1500+ to buy an engagement ring for, who then cheated on me and left me. I was fkd, and decided to blow all tht money on vinyl, alcohol and drugs. So i been down the shitty road (- the kid thing, or as far as i kno any ways). PM me if u wanna talk any time dood.

Till then take care of urself ^^

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:27 am 
Sex in a Cup

Ahhh nothing fixes a relationship like a baby... owait Sad

wow all kinds of shitty stuff man...

but hey, at least you hit a motercycle and not something that could seriously damage your truck.