It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 5:06 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:50 pm 
Eden Alumni

that works too :>

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:26 pm 
Papi Chulo

OMG I had to walk for like 6 hours with my bag trying to find a hotel in Paris, cos something was wrong with my reservation....

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:54 pm 
Cock atrice

Location: At YOUR local bike shop...doing what you KNOW I do!
Shut up, you walked 6 hours in PARIS who cares? lol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:37 pm 
Better than Kooyo

where did you stay gilean?

i think im gonna be at a hotel next to the Gard du Nord, .. either that or one right next to the moulin rouge ;>

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:19 pm 
Keyboard Cowboy

Gil dood will u be back the saturday safer comes to london? As i was wondering if i cud come down on saturday and stay @ ur's. Then we can all meet up on sunday. Me, u, safer & i think Gun is coming as well. ^^

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:32 pm 
Peaches 'n Cream

Oraphin wrote:
Gil dood will u be back the saturday safer comes to london? As i was wondering if i cud come down on saturday and stay @ ur's. Then we can all meet up on sunday. Me, u, safer & i think Gun is coming as well. ^^

What the shit... DO I NOT EXIST TO YOU PEOPLE?!?!

Fags... I wanna meet up yo~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:45 pm 
Eden Alumni

I think they know well that if you meet up with them, you'll wann fuck all 4 of them...................I wouldn't blame you. :<

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:30 am 
Papi Chulo

Thought that Safer was coming until 28th of July or something, and Ill be back this thursday, Im still in Paris and I have to say.... PARIS FKING RULES!!!!!!!!!! From all the cities that I went, this is the best one, seeya in a couple of days

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:29 pm 
Keyboard Cowboy

Aemora wrote:
Oraphin wrote:

What the shit... DO I NOT EXIST TO YOU PEOPLE?!?!

Fags... I wanna meet up yo~

OMFG Aemo GTFtolondon. Wud be pwn ^^
Gilean wrote:
Thought that Safer was coming until 28th of July or something, and Ill be back this thursday, Im still in Paris and I have to say.... PARIS FKING RULES!!!!!!!!!! From all the cities that I went, this is the best one, seeya in a couple of days

So wud it be ok for me to come down on the saturday and stay @ urs dood? Jus so i can get tickets snorted

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:07 pm 
Papi Chulo

So I'm back but I can't log in lol... wtf is this error? first time I see it.

Shot at 2007-06-29

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:08 pm 
Eden Alumni

I forgot you were gone.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:59 pm 
Keyboard Cowboy

answer teh question bish.

Also u have a good time?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:33 pm 
Papi Chulo

Man we can talk in the game, but I really need to fix this problem... any ideas? Or do I just have to wait?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:54 pm 
Peaches 'n Cream

Server Time-out yo~

I get that message when I lose my connection ... I get POL-3001, followed by POL-0008, which brings me out to PlayOnline, where then I am hit with POL-2059, which basically means that the game didn't know you existed, so POL is gonna follow suit.

If it happens regularly enough, it will say that you lack Content IDs and you will not be able to log onto POL at all.

Answer: Try at a different time. The POL servers go through a change of connections, or something, through-out the day, and sometimes you D/c because of this (Your modem can't keep up with the changes, overloads, and you d/c).

I have an E-Mail and everything from the POL people explaining how to reconfigure your Modem to deal with their Servers changes ... I shall hunt it up when I can be bothered.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:27 pm 
Papi Chulo

So I just tried to log in again, and I keep getting the same error.....

Edit: Meh fuck this, is 16:15 and I still can't log in.... I'll just try tonight and hopefully tomorrow will work for Dynamis

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:52 pm 
Papi Chulo

Bah this is BS, I still can't log in, same error with friend list and mail communication, idk I guess tomorrow I will call the internet provider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:39 am 
Better than Kooyo

=<

i can log you in fine .. fix ur connection D:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:57 pm 
Papi Chulo

So I have some bad news….

I live in a student residence called Unite and is like huge, they have places all over the UK, when I first moved here they didn’t have internet connection because this building was the newest, so after like 3 weeks they installed it, and I had the option to pay $8 a week for a crappy connection or $14 for just 1MB, it was very expensive but I wanted to play FFXI, so I was paying for the good connection the whole time and my internet contract was until the same day that I went on holiday June 13th, so before going on holiday I paid for the bedroom and the internet until August 7th but when I came back on June 29th, the were like “Hey Carlos the internet is free now, you don’t need the code” and I said “wtf… I already paid like $90, I want my money back” and they told me to call the internet provider.

So the reception is closed at 5pm everyday and I arrived at 3pm so while I was unpacking and updating the anti-virus I tried to log in FFXI and I got some pol error 2059, and I thought well I got some other errors before, I will ask in reception but it was 5.30pm… ok I will try later, so I tried at 10pm or something and I got the same error, and the reception people don’t work on weekends and the help line is just on weekdays between 9am - 5.30pm, so I thought “This shit better works before Sunday for Dynamis” but guess what, didn’t work on Sunday and I tried everything that I know. So I waited until Monday to call the internet provider and told them about the money that I paid and if this connection allows to play online games, they said “Well about your money that’s not a problem just ask in reception and they will give it back, and we are sorry to inform you that you can’t use the internet for online gaming or download music” I was like “Well can I pay for the fast connection or something, because this one is very slow” and they said “Sorry but the fast connection doesn’t exist anymore, at least until August”

Those are the errors that I keep getting since Friday, at first I think that I’m gonna make it but then…

Shot at 2007-07-02

Shot at 2007-07-02

Shot at 2007-07-02

So I already paid here for the flat until August 7th, the only option that I see is ask in reception if I can make a contract with another internet provider like AOL or Sky, since the building use British Telecom or sometimes I can get some wireless connection from the café across the street, but is very unstable and actually slower than the current connection but at least works for FFXI, so atm I can’t play……….. Fucking sigh………. The good thing is that I’m going back to Colombia in August so basically is like 1 month left, we’ll see if I can get internet somehow, I will ask tomorrow at reception.

Seeya guys Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad and Good Luck.

Hopefully I will sort this shit out.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:06 pm 
Eden Alumni

I can guarantee Gil will never go back to Europe for an extended period of time.

cu when you get ur shit sorted. I'll comfort Kirrer in the meantime.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:55 pm 
Papi Chulo

http://www.u-want.com/packages.html

This is the website of the internet provider, basically since is free now, I have Lite connection the crappy one, idk what means "Gaming – Online (Console & browser based)" and " Gaming (Browser based only)" just looks at the specs of each connection and tell me if there's something I can do...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next