It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:32 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 475 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24  Next
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:27 pm 
Random Man

Quote:
You should really have a blizzard authenticator for this game. Either an IOS/Android version, or the actual physical generator. There's going to be *alot* of hacked accounts, and you don't want to be one of them. Your password, no matter how complex it is, isn't safe.

Got my account linked to an authenticator. Just hope I don't suddenly lose access to my phone.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:23 pm 
Geman Coast Guard

oh i might get that too

thx ploid ^^

Have a WHM in the RNG/DD party down in the line of fire to help keep them alive after Spear inevitably hits them because they're idiots with tiny attention spans.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:44 pm 
Random Man

Force (Starcraft II strategy team): Diablo III - The Basics
http://youtu.be/HzmoTOmIidA

Good info in here. So at level 60 the more you kill boss type monsters the more gold find, and magic find buffs you get (Nephalem Valor buff, seem like a merit thing to keep you interested in killing after cap). If you change your build or log off that buff is lost. It encourages you to stick with your build and promote optimization.

Blizzard posts a "What Is Diablo" vid. This game seem tailor made for me and my addiction. :fear:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geuAc8F ... ture=g-u-u

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 11:49 am 
Geman Coast Guard

oh boy i'll need more than 1 char D:

prolly gonna start with demon hunter... witch doctor and babarian also look pretty nice

Have a WHM in the RNG/DD party down in the line of fire to help keep them alive after Spear inevitably hits them because they're idiots with tiny attention spans.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 12:03 pm 
Black Thumb

No idea if I got all files off entirely...3 days till launch

they slip through your fingertips because
they never happened to you.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:01 pm 
Purposely trained wrong as a joke.

Toby Dion?
Toby Odion?

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 5:41 pm 
Random Man

0 (zero), because aim wouldn't let me use space or a "_" to separate toby and dion.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:12 pm 

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:49 pm 
Random Man

:( I was going to say don't bother googling it but I did just to see what would pop up and some of my pictures are at the top of the image area. Creepy. My wii and my PS3 game pictures before I sent them off for trading.

Speaking of slaves, I'm playing Path of Exile to warm up to the clicking and diablo style game. Kinda hooked already. Cities are full of people, and everyone can talk like in ffxi (you can filter it). http://youtu.be/8jnYK8LGrL0

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:06 am 
Black Thumb

us lions love jokes

they slip through your fingertips because
they never happened to you.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:51 am 
Doesn't work without batteries

Yorke wrote:
us lions love jokes

I just watched that episode again yesterday.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 11:44 am 
Geman Coast Guard

does anyone need a trial version key?

hmm still 4 hours till i can install...and i still don't know if i will be home to play tonight or if i want to try to play tonight :x

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 1:00 pm 
Random Man

I don't think I want to play tonight. I kinda want to watch those dudes as they try to be the first to whatever.

So what are you guys going to do for playing together? I'll be witch doctor of course. If you're too low level compared to the other party members you get bad exp I hear. So how the heck do you guys play with other people? Do you only play a certain character with a static group?

So multiple characters at the same time? Solo character level = 25, Team Eden character level = 20, team eden when Vedder can play character = level 3, random team character level 35.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 1:05 pm 
Geman Coast Guard

Ya it's prolly going to be multiple chars.
I think i'm going with demon hunter. Tonight will be madness and I don't think I'm going to bother trying to log in

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 1:20 pm 

I work too early to play, or even buy it, tonight. I'm off thursday though.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:06 pm 

People have been camped out outside of Futureshop all day. It's fucking pathetic. First of all, no one else is - so they could have done it a fuck load later in the day. Second, why? What's the point of camping out? There are going to be hundreds in stock, if you need it that bad show up at 12.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:17 pm 
Geman Coast Guard

i don't know whats wrong with people. why don't they just order it? i got a copy in the mail today.... even if they get it at 12, the chances of the servers being stable is pretty low :D

i can't even install it for whatever reason, there seem to be a lot of problems with it :D

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:37 pm 
Random Man

Some might be trying for the collectors edition. I got the digital version, why not.

Servers are too full and they had to take them down in Asia and Europe, hope the US version is stable.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 1:50 am 

Seiriem wrote:
i got a copy in the mail today

Lucky. Anytime I order online they don't even ship it until the released date... so it'd be like another week for it to arrive. There are two gamestops within half a mile of my work though, so I just pre-order online and in-store pickup.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:40 am 
Geman Coast Guard

hmm german amazon is pretty reliable, you usually get games at the release date or a day early.

btw reading the battle.net forums is so funny. people complaining, whining, trying to fill a lawsuit cause they weren't able to play an hour after the servers went online :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 475 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24  Next