Random Man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxjNVSCs_Lg

Holy crap hahaaaaa. No bikes were harmed in the filming of this. :hostile:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:42 am 
Purposely trained wrong as a joke.

But 42 were stolen.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:08 pm 
Black Thumb

those police should be forced to watch this video as punishment to see how absolutely stunningly dumb it is

they slip through your fingertips because
they never happened to you.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:47 am 
Bitter Canadian

What did the passerby even say?
Cops are dicks, this is ooooooolde information though.
I waited all the way to the end for unprovoked beating I thought the guy was surely about to receive.

Who posted this drivel under Ploid's name?!
You have sullied his good name and you should feel bad.
:plain:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:01 am 

It was a black guy.
lewl

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:37 am 
Random Man

Bodycount wrote:
What did the passerby even say?
Cops are dicks, this is ooooooolde information though.
I waited all the way to the end for unprovoked beating I thought the guy was surely about to receive.

Who posted this drivel under Ploid's name?!
You have sullied his good name and you should feel bad.
:plain:

lol, well it's good to know some of my posts may be HQ.. or was that the joke? :( if so.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:43 am 
Bitter Canadian

I figured it had to be someone posting in your name because this thread is low quality for you~ I might have appreciated it more but I can't make out what he says to get the cop out of the car :/
No idea what possessed this guy to talk shit in front of the cops lol
If they aren't talking to you.. just keep moving!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:52 am 
Random Man

He was joking with the guy that was on the bike. They know each other. Then some other guy walks by and figure the guy was seriously attacking the bike guy verbally and got angry at him. Arrested guy told the white knight guy to mind his business and that he was talking to him, and the cops got out and swarmed him from out of nowhere.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:58 am 
Bitter Canadian

best part is the camera guy keeps saying "Don't worry I got it all on tape, I'll give it to you"
and they say there's no community spirit these days
ha!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:03 am 
Random Man

It's NYPD, they're just evil guys. Who wouldn't want to help a fellow peasant fighting a giant.

Happy Son: "Mah! I got accepted"

Concerned Ma: "What is it boy? Accepted where"

Happy Son: "I'm a rookie Police in the NYPD!!!"

Concerned Ma: "Oh lord, why, why my boy! Why me?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:57 am 

lawdy*

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:26 am 
Random Man

Apparently police arrested some random guy for little reason, and turned to this girl that was video taping then arrested her while releasing the guy they were arresting. Sorta like that bike arrest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40pf26zbvoQ

Quote:
I saw this on the news tonight, and apparently there was a further incident not too long after where the police came back with rulers, ticketing every car on the street that was parked over 12 inches from the curb.

The cops issuing curb tickets lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqPZxRWxxm4

Quote:
Edit: Found more details. Apparently they did this at a rally in support of the camerawoman.

http://gawker.com/5815482/watch-police- ... ayer-money

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:32 am 
Black Thumb

posted on facebook a while back; crazy ass video

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:44 am 
Random Man

Holllly crap at this cop hahah
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7B_yw1iYKpA

"Want to go to jail for something I come up with?"

For payback cops stalked this kid and made life harder for him.

http://www.thenewspaper.com/news/19/1988.asp

I better pucker up and take whatever cops give me. Being in Mississippi, and my skin color, I wouldn't survive, and a cell phone video wouldn't even make it to the net lol. I don't even want to know the possibilities for retaliation if I would be saved by a video. They would probably sprinkle crack on me :( I don't even barely touch drugs. If I go down like that at least dope me up so I can see what it's like, before I'm sent to prison to be raped and not have fun anymore. I'm sure I'd get killed in prison.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:17 am 
Bitter Canadian

When I was about 15 I was at this house party and drank far too much alcohol. Needless to say the neighbours called the police. When they arrived and broke up our fun this one cop (memory of these events have been skewed by alcohol and time now..) told me to get my shoes on and be on my way.
This sounded great so I grabbed up my shoes and started trying to lace these motherfuckers up (1st mistake) and get out of there with no arrest/incident and thought we would go back and party somewhere else for the rest of the night.

The cop says to me "I thought I told you to get your shoes on and get out of here"
I slurred my reply "What the fuck does it look like I'm doing?" (2nd mistake)
Instantly, the cop and his faggot cop friend rush me.. seemed like they rushed me, I was probably just to drunk, anyways~ I get roughed up/arrested/thrown in the car for a night at the station and while I'm waiting on my driver service to get going they grabbed one of my boys for some reason or another so they put us both in one car.

The driver was this bitchface lady cop and the shoes cop. I loathe women cops, they are terrible... and me and my belligerent friend are just calling these two cops everything we can think of calling them, spitting on the partition just generally being assholes (3rd mistake) and the cops aren't saying much to each other but thinking back on it they were glancing at each other as if to say "Yeah you little criminal fuck heads, you'll get yours at the station house."

We drive into the bay doors which separate you from freedom world and shoes cop opens my door up and literally yanked me out of the back of the car by my hair. He took a good chunk of it down to my scalp.. bitches probably have my DNA on file from that.

We get into the holding room/interrogation room whatever they call those and shoes cop says "Think you're a big tough guy huh?" "Well here we are, I'll take those cuffs off and you and me can have at it right here."
I've sobered up quite a bit from the roughing up and hair ripping by now so I'm thinking pretty clearly now so I reply "Oh yeah, that's a brilliant idea." "Right here in this little room with 100 of your cop friends just hanging around should things not work out for you when you take these cuffs off."
Shoes cop is all smiles.
I say "No thanks." "You can just process me for being liquored and belligerent or whatever it is you're charging me with and I'll spend the night in my cell thanks." "Also, my lawyer is going to have a pretty easy time getting me off of just about anything with, you know, THIS GIANT MISSING PATCH OF FUCKING HAIR ON MY HEAD."

Shoes cop is not smiling anymore.

Long story long. He leaves room, I sleep on slab of concrete and get released in the morning. Charges dropped, cop not punished for excessive force, life goes on etc.

Moral of story: Cops are assholes, don't talk to them if you can help it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:07 am 
Random Man

haha I laughed at the shoe laces, and a lot of different other points. The way you worded it and the fact you was drunk made it even more funny. Good thing he got that hand full of hair ha. Hangover 3!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:43 am 
Black Thumb

they take your laces/belts when you're in jail so you can't kill yourself....seriously

Edit: http://www.businessinsider.com/safest-c ... -town-ny-3

#11 is where I spent the evening in jail^^ they'll roll you for anything there, though we did steal a bunch of street signs when I was 19

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:50 pm 
Random Man

Wow, vedder is a criminal. I never went to jail, I'll need shoe laces and belts if I do, especially if it's a loong sentence.

Oh one summer I worked with my uncle (mother's uncle type thing) picking up trash while he sat in his cop car. Another guy was picking up trash with me and my brother. People stopped and gave us some words "You shouldn't be doing bad stuff young man." and such. It took me a while to notice I was doing community service work and getting paid for it. At least I didn't have to wear chains.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:52 am 
Bitter Canadian

I hate those people, also people that slow down other traffic to check you out while a cop has you pulled over on the side of the road.
I always laughed at the shoelaces/belt thing... yeah I'm in here for fighting at the bar but now I wanna kill myself?
Solid thinking right there. Clearly they should only take them from the crazy folk.. you can tell who's unstable 96% of the time.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:04 am 
Random Man

Well instead of looking for a shank item you could just use the belt or shoe laces to choke a guy in silent stealth kills.