It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 10:57 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 475 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 24  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:00 pm 
Geman Coast Guard

lost 14k D:
@ 58k now
first rune of elemental arrow still hits more than once and is pretty ok, nether tentacle nerf really blows though
i might switch to bow again when i get a good one, 1,5 attacks per second are too slow :\

Have a WHM in the RNG/DD party down in the line of fire to help keep them alive after Spear inevitably hits them because they're idiots with tiny attention spans.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:36 pm 
Random Man

Dhiloda wrote:
god people suck in public sometimes.

I never tried public, I should to see how it goes, but I hear there's an exploit to get hacked by joining public (it's most likely false but I just have no need to do public). Like before you guys join me I'm usually taking my sweet time farming. Kill a few mobs, afk or alt tab to read something, then come back before NV is up to refresh it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:03 am 
Random Man

My melee Wizard vs Inferno Rakanoth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zonzW7uB ... age#t=185s

Some guy is exposing the exploits still found in the game and hopes blizzard puts a stop to it. I hate when people do this crap.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/ ... 966?page=1

Edit: DH was crazy
http://youtu.be/n1t9twup4pQ

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:00 pm 
Black Thumb

lol, that sarcastic post about items is awesome...so true

they slip through your fingertips because
they never happened to you.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:24 pm 
Doesn't work without batteries

Yorke wrote:

Seconded.

Also, my DH would be pimped too if I was taking handouts and using real money like that dude Athene does. Plus, How do we know those fights were on Inferno?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:09 pm 
Geman Coast Guard

yap that post is awesome :D

i don't even see a real accomplishment in playing like him. people donate him so much gold. meist be so hard for him to get items...
i think he is usually playing live, but these kills seem super broken. i really need a xbow with a socket or crit damage but i'm back up to 66k.
i played with 2 friends yesterday. babarians can actually tank stuff now. farming in act 3 was super easy like that

Have a WHM in the RNG/DD party down in the line of fire to help keep them alive after Spear inevitably hits them because they're idiots with tiny attention spans.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:37 pm 
Random Man

Dhiloda wrote:
Yorke wrote:

Seconded.

Also, my DH would be pimped too if I was taking handouts and using real money like that dude Athene does. Plus, How do we know those fights were on Inferno?

The vid is before the patch highlights of his previous records, I think skeleton king is the only one in the vid that is of 1.0.3. The vid is of his announcement that he will break records again in the 1.0.3 patch. You can see the dates on the vids in the upper right.

Edit: He can't do it now, he got banned. Bwahaha

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:09 am 
Random Man

So I added Archon to my melee wiz build.
http://youtu.be/tI8z83jdVUE

Last edited by Ploid on Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:27 pm 
Doesn't work without batteries

Sexy. We should farm A3 today.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:11 pm 
Random Man

Wow someone made a bid on my regen body armor. This will be the most gold I ever had at one time. /dance

Come on 20 hours! Time to shop for loot while I wait. Thinking about getting a better shield, no crit and crit dmg, no a good ring. Ahhhh!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:45 pm 
Bitter Canadian

Once they bid can they cancel it, or is that guy locked in now?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:37 pm 
Random Man

Locked in, the ah is stupid. You can't take items down, you cant remove bids, there's no price history, no name to who won or sold the item, the list goes on. It's like they are on old computers when making this stuff.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:29 am 
Random Man

This guy reminds me of Vedder's DH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9rr-kD_i-4

Quote:
If you stack crit damage, and get your crit chance up with gear or sharpshooter, lay down the 3 traps at once, then build up some hatred, then when a mob comes near fire two or three cluster bombs at them right when they hit the traps, so that they all crit.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:31 pm 
Random Man

Blizz is going to fix act 3 and 4 loot by early next week http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5911501949#6

Quote:
I unfortunately don't have any specifics to share just yet, but we agree they are low and are looking at adjusting them. We should have more details early next week.

The AH is where it's at.

Got a new weapon for cheap again, this one will help me spam tornadoes and damage spells all while staying alive due to life on hit (it's a lower dps and loh number than my other one, but it's more than enough to keep me alive).

Auction House the game.

Twistertwistertwister broken
http://youtu.be/8WicENTwsKI

Edit : Going to drop this here.

No it's not mine. I wish!!

Edit again: Got this while messing around in a Butcher routine.

Put it up with a low bid point because I like watching bid wars on my last item and came back to this.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:25 am 
Random Man

Melee DH's in the wild.

Maxrpg wrote:

Ashodin, Melee Demon Hunter
Level 60, Farming Act 1 Inferno Jailer and Butcher

So I finally got to the point where I'm in act 2, and holy god do I need gear. So I'm currently sitting on Butcher farm runs, which is pretty damn fun, as I'm fine tuning the shit out of my build. I just discovered the bursty goodness that is Spike Trap (Scatter 3 drop glyph), and holy FUCK is it amazing in melee range. If all three explode on enemies it's 825% weapon damage. On bosses that are normally large, it eats into a huge fucking chunk of their health. Basically, the rotation is to drop in front of a pack of mobs Caltrops and Spike Trap, run back a couple feet and watch it do its thing while bombarding them with Grenades, then drop traps whenever they explode. It's AOE bursty goodness that just makes me smile.

I love playing melee on this guy.

There is one this guy gets tips from but I can't find his build and stats.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:45 am 
Geman Coast Guard

level 1 inferno runs haven't given me anything so far :\
i just got money from gold drops and selling those inferno crafting crap ._.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:52 am 
Cock atrice

I really need to finish going through hell. I suddenly started playing FF14 again with some old XI peeps, though, and *gasp*, I'm actually having fun. I also need to fight the urge to "just one more round!" in the Civ 5 expac. Too many games, too little time!

You wizard build looked pretty neat tbh. I never actually thought about making a melee focused wiz based on loh and whirlwinds o:

... at sex, at least. ;oa

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:52 pm 
Random Man

Athene broke the records with post nerf DH. what is that fireball arch ability he's using? I don't think I ever seen that before.

http://youtu.be/JQsMKmVFH54

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:57 pm 
Black Thumb

I'm glad just to see how much you've been charging for gear. I feel like I've been shorting myself this entire time by having such low AH buyouts.

That quiver I got yesterday I only sold for 225k. My guess is I could have at least gotten 1 mil for it at this point. I've gotta do more research I think.

they slip through your fingertips because
they never happened to you.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:21 pm 
Random Man

Yeah check the big important stats and enter them in the filter. Stuff like All resist, vit, dex, int (str don't seem to be all that popular). What ever stat that makes your item stand out to you (Life on hit, Life regen, Increase the damage of Hungering Arrow) for example.

Also my ISP is a punk. I'll try to catch you on later today. Maybe they are doing a maintenance (I hope).

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 475 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 24  Next