It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 10:55 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 475 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 24  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:53 pm 
Random Man

New farm spots, chests.

Hello fellas.

So I'm here to present you a new Act 2 Resplenedent chest spot.
I do not want this to be moved to elite, because it's already public.

Take the quest: The Black Soulstone from the very beginning.
Take the waypoint to "Desolate Sands".
Run to the very bottom of the map until you receive a checkpoint.

Everytime you make a new game, you will spawn at that checkpoint.
There's a 33% chance that the map will look like the one I posted.
There's a 100% chance that the chest will be inside the circle.

Hints:
- Once the chest is opened, monsters will spawn. Grab loot asap and leave the game - chances are, you will die anyway.

-----------------
Inferno chest farming, may need to be a evasive class.

http://youtu.be/GIRnntS0Hd4 Edit: oh crap this is nerfed. :(

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:29 am 
Geman Coast Guard

Currently I'm in act 4 inferno but i'm farmin in act 3 with some friends.

Act 3:
Rakkis Crossing Waypoint and go to the boss fight. Oh and if you choose the right quest. I think it's the 3rd, Tyreal will follow you, who can also kill almost everything in range even if you are dead.
With little luck you will get the dungeon: The Underbridge. If you get a little further you get a checkpoint and just restart the game if the dungeon/chest doesn't pop.
It's a very smell dungeon with a chance of a golden chest spawning. There is always one pack of elite enemies somewhere in the dungeon.

We all start our own game. Once someone finds a chest we all join this persons game and open the chest together. There is also the chance of treasure goblins popping.
And don't forget to bring your magic find gear.

That's the map.

Have a WHM in the RNG/DD party down in the line of fire to help keep them alive after Spear inevitably hits them because they're idiots with tiny attention spans.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:46 pm 
Random Man

Patch 1.03 information
http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Diablo ... 42980.html

In the next few days, Blizzard plans to release a patch for Diablo 3 that fixes the game's service issues. However, soon after that update goes live, they'll be implementing a second patch that will make significant balance changes to the game.

One aspect of the game they're looking to address in Patch 1.0.3 is the Inferno difficulty. Blizzard noticed that enemy damage feels too "spikey" at the moment, and they want to make it more consistent. They don't want to make players simply stack defensive stats to survive Inferno. Instead, they want players to be able to balance their damage and damage mitigation.

"While we don’t have any specifics yet, our design goals are to support and promote build diversity; continue to ensure that a mix of champion packs, rare packs, and boss fights are the most efficient way to acquire the best items in the game; and ensure that all classes are viable in Inferno."

Blizzard plans to enhance the stats of Legendary items to make them more viable, but that won't happen until the PvP patch (1.1). In the mean time, though, they want to make the strength of individual items more clear. They're going to make the "item levels" visible for higher end equipment. Finding a rare that's better than a legendary will make more sense if you can see that the former has a higher item level. Blizzard says that they don't intend for Legendaries to be the "ultimate items"; rares, by design, should be able to beat them out if they have a lucky combation of stats.

Patch 1.0.3 will bring big changes to the game's crafting system. Blizzard wants the Blacksmith to be a way for players to reliably receive upgrades. However, training the Blacksmith and creating items is currently too expensive so they plan to change that. Furthermore, the Jewelcrafter will only require two gems to make combinations rather than three.

I'm pretty psyched about these artisan changes. I've only used maybe one or two Blacksmith-crafted items thus far in my D3 travels. Part of the reason I don't use the Blacksmith is that the bonus stats for his creations are randomized, but that would be less of a concern if crafting them wasn't so pricey. I don't mind the gambling aspect of crafting; just the fact that the buy-in costs too much right now.

Blizzard didn't provide an estimate for Patch 1.0.3's release.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:26 am 
Black Thumb

Plois got me to 60 tonight!

they slip through your fingertips because
they never happened to you.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:45 am 
Random Man

Level 60 DHs

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:25 am 
Doesn't work without batteries

Ploid wrote:
Level 60 DHs

So true. As much as I enjoy mnk, he has become a gf bitch. I think I'm gonna focus on
pimping my dh... uping the dmg while adding mf and resists. Its a killing machine.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:29 pm 
Random Man

I think I'm hanging up WD until something else is done with their pets. Heck I'd take a spirit pet that deal out damage but can't get hit like Hydra.

I spent a bit of gold on trying the crowd control idea. Basically you buy freeze, stun, and blind on hit items. I got the best ones I could find for a good price (max is 4% and such) but the fact that the pets are doing aoe effects give it a better chance of proccing. It procs but they still get murdered. I put dex all up my character's nose and they still get beat down, vit don't work for pets.

http://youtu.be/Qe3sv7o4EHw

I'm enjoying Wizard's hydra play though. The venom hydra hits so hard and it ticks, so good constant damage. Also it's a fast cheap recast and it can't get 2 shot.

--------------------
For you Demon Hunters, I'm not sure if this will help you out but this guy has what appears to be the best geared and most devoted DH and he talks about his build (skills), and why he use them.

http://youtu.be/py3nqrv8IHc

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:53 am 
Random Man

Show is over, stop farming gold Dhil. It's going to be a waste of time soon.

Quote:
My friend's response when I asked him where he got the bot. The bot costs ~$40 dollars....

"Hah yea I paid for it, I was originally thinking about buying gold cause I was sick of farming inferno, then I decided why pay for it when I can buy a bot and make as much as I want. Then I saw people selling gold for stupid amounts of money and decided I wanted to do that instead of progress through inferno hah"

Then asked him about how he was selling gold

"(site removed) Though the best way is to find people yourself, there are some forums, sythe.com I haven't tried yet, where you can make more. I have 3 accounts botting 24/7 lol. The price of gold is dropping fast though and might be nothing here in a week when the real money auction house goes live."

One point I really hate that he's doing this. On the other hand, it's hard to fault him when he's making that much money.

Also a afk farm with enemy take damage on hit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... Spyv0m3QQ#

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:51 pm 
Random Man

Patch 1.0.3 Design Preview

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6262208 ... _2012#blog

Image (I started to post the info here but it's too much. Just click the link)

Last month we gave you a glimpse into how we were taking in initial feedback on the game, and ideas for some potential system changes we could make. Today we wanted to follow up and provide concrete info on some of the changes we’ve been working on, and give everyone a heads up before the 1.0.3 patch hits later this month.

----------------------------------

Quote:
It’s no secret that our goal for the end-game item hunt is players hunting monsters packs, building to five stacks of Nephalem Valor, and then killing a boss. While we’re seeing a lot of that occurring, what we’re missing is people feeling like it’s worthwhile to continue onward after killing a boss. To help hit that goal we’re lowering the number of guaranteed Rare items on bosses when you have your full five stacks of Nephalem Valor from two guaranteed Rares to one guaranteed Rare (you still have a very good chance at multiple rares, it's just no longer guaranteed). In exchange, all champion and rare packs will now drop a bonus guaranteed Rare item when you have your full five stacks of Nephalem Valor. The change benefits players with more overall drops, and a reason to push to continue progressing.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:18 pm 
STFU

so i played last night for the first time in a week, and it seemed really laggy, i used to have no lag before when i played but now whenever monsters appeared i would lag, wtf @ that.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:55 pm 

It was indeed laggy yesterday. I had some problems with the AH loading as well as increased time to create games (aside from lag during gameplay, like delay between clicking an item and it being picked up).

edit: fuck those bastards nerfing my atk speed! There goes my DH build.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:23 pm 
Random Man

I was going to level DH since I beat WD and Wiz.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:06 am 
Geman Coast Guard

still have to beat diablo in Inferno....and wtf at attack speed nerf D: guess i will wait for the patch until i spend a lot of money on shit D:

Have a WHM in the RNG/DD party down in the line of fire to help keep them alive after Spear inevitably hits them because they're idiots with tiny attention spans.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:36 pm 
Random Man

Diablo III Farmer makes 4 Million Gold an Hour and Tells All!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NUQTAT ... =g-all-lsb

To summarize this long thread, the gold farmer has been stealing email/password data from 3rd party fan sites/wikis/forum websites for years going back to WoW. They have a bot who tries those in Diablo 24 hours a day until a match is found and then of course they rob it. Out of millions of stolen account information from these 3rd party sites about 10,000 so far were matches for Diablo logins.

They also try the login info in paypal and when a match is found they buy several copies of the game for their bots/mules/gold selling accounts.

--------------

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:37 am 
Purposely trained wrong as a joke.

I'd do it if I knew how

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:50 am 
Geman Coast Guard

didn't watch the video, but is this picture his demon hunter, or whose is it?
he seems to like vitality a lot :D

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:44 am 
Random Man

Separate random DH picture. Yeah a lot of vit, I guess he went for a two hit death DH for inferno.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:57 pm 
Random Man

Cancel any AH item without a hack or anything major. Just change the clock of your computer....
http://youtu.be/spMS3Hhk1FA

L O L!!!!

I just did it and it works. I changed my calendar back 2 days.

Edit: For Dye

"Gunnar Gaming Glasses" youtube it. Apparently it makes your eyes more relaxed and less stressed so you can just focus on gaming rather than blinking so much, or develop dry strained eyes or whatever when looking at a screen for a hour +. Said to be good for working at a desk too.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:20 pm 
Black Thumb

Glasses are a good idea but I wouldn't be caught dead wearing them.

they slip through your fingertips because
they never happened to you.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:03 pm 

man those glasses aren't cheap

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 475 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 24  Next