It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 11:03 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 905 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 46  Next
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:33 am 
Purposely trained wrong as a joke.

Ploid wrote:
Not saying I wouldn't, just food for thought.

I'd eat this pie.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:41 am 
Random Man

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:50 am 
Random Man

This one is for you Vedder.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/ ... -Unleashed

This part was so sad. They really need to refocus making sonic games. Either put it back in 2d or figure out what works and don't throw curve balls in it. I had high hopes for this one when I saw that they were going back to the puzzles and speed.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:52 am 
Random Man

Crash Commando. SSB and Quake's baby. Oh and that Soldat game. Well that's basically what it is from what I hear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdcWuJoQowc&fmt=18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bO80FvD2Xs&fmt=18

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:28 am 
Black Thumb

Ploid wrote:
This one is for you Vedder.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/ ... -Unleashed

This part was so sad. They really need to refocus making sonic games. Either put it back in 2d or figure out what works and don't throw curve balls in it. I had high hopes for this one when I saw that they were going back to the puzzles and speed.

hahaha, you're such a dick. I actually sold that Sonic game to buy CoD5. Think I got like $10 for it. Never even beat it, never cared.

they slip through your fingertips because
they never happened to you.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:30 am 
Random Man

I loved sonic when it was on genesis and Dreamcast. I'm sad that they kept screwing up his games. And that $10 was a good deal. Trading in madden 07 would get me $5 or less.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:14 am 
Random Man

CoD5 will be $35 at best buy like monday or something. Mario Kart wii also.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:02 pm 
Random Man

Mom is hit with a taco after unpluging her son's xbox.

Quote:
VOLUSIA COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- A 19-year-old Deltona man is arrested for assaulting his own mother, with a taco. Dena Moir tells Fox 35 News her son, Zachary Moir, got out of control Wednesday night when she was calling him down for dinner. When he refused to stop playing his X-box and come down for dinner, Dena Moir says she went upstairs and unplugged the game, that's when she says Zachary pushed her and called her a bad name. "I've been having trouble with him for awhile won't work, wont' go to school. He's being rude and disrespectful. Pushing things to the limit as far as the violence.”

A few minutes later Dena says she was in the kitchen cleaning and cooking tacos for dinner when Zachary showed up. That's when she says he slapped her arm and threw a taco in her face. “He went ahead and hit me with the taco and I got taco all over my shirt and kitchen. I’ve threatened to call police before. But anyway this time, I thought he went too far so I called police and he's in jail now.”

Dena Moir called cops and said she wants to press charges. Moir says Zachary has tried to call several times, but she's not picking up the phone yet. She says she's going to let him sit in his jail cell in Volusia County for a few days to teach him a lesson.

Last edited by Ploid on Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:14 pm 

How much of that was real? I think it's fake now with the second part.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:25 pm 
Random Man

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages ... geId=3.2.1

It's real. I'll get the links to the news sites.

Edit: Found out that the update was a joke. Sorry about that. Darn internet people taking jokes too far. The first quote is all true though. The source is credible (although it's fox news).

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:13 pm 
Random Man

I need this my ps3 and maybe never pc, for some reason it went completely out of stock on ebay. They had a good amount of them last week or two weeks ago. I didn't order because they all had there would be shipping delay due to chinese new year. Now they are no where to be found ; ;

Image Image

People say it's great for fighting games and I need to step my street fighter game up if I want to be accepted in the end game groups. Getting a huge arcade stick looks too silly and I'd only use it for this one game.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:06 am 
Random Man

Holeeee crap! God of Stinkin War is back. Dude keeps uping the epic testosterone levels.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/45514.html?type=

HD video (zipped, dl to pc or something first)
http://www.bigdownload.com/games/god-of ... trailer-hd

Crap crap crap crap!

Look at the titan's face in the background. We'll be fighting on titans, the titans are the levels. Crap crap crap!

IGN wrote:
Trying to bring this sense of scale into perspective, Asmussen mentioned two facts that would drive the size of the titans home. The first one was that many of the titans would be larger in size than that of the Sears Tower in Chicago, which gives a real world perspective on these character/levels. The other was that the titans were so large that the large Medusa Lair from God of War II would easily fit in the palm of Gaia's Hand.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:47 pm 
Random Man

New Unreal Tournament 3 update coming (Titan Pack is it, and it's free)

Quote:
“Unreal Tournament 3: Titan Pack” includes:
  • 16 environments – four Warfare, three vCTF, six Deathmatch, and three CTF maps – that are new to the PC and PS3 versions
  • Three bonus pack maps, CTF-Face, CTF-Searchlight and DM-Morbias
  • The namesake Titan mutator, which lets players overwhelm opponents as a 15 foot tall titan, or crush them as a 30 foot tall Behemoth
  • Greed and Betrayal, two gametypes that breed new-found fervor throughout the competitive UT3 arena
  • Two powerful weapons, the Stinger Turret and Eradicator Cannon artillery
  • Two valuable deployables, the X-Ray Field and Link Station
  • The Slow Field power-up, a portable version of the Slow Field deployable
  • Stealthbender, a new vehicle that carries two spidermine trap deployables, one EMP mine, and one each of the new Link Station and X-Ray Field deployables
  • Two new characters, Nova and Kana
  • 57 awards attainable as Steam Achievements and PS3 Trophies
  • Broad improvements for PC and PS3: Significant AI enhancements, especially in vehicle gametypes; networking performance upgrades; greatly improved menu flow and UI usability; better mod support
  • Client-side demo recording, highly improved Server Browser, a new maplist system, plus mid-game mutator and gametype voting functionality for PC
  • High demand PS3 features including PS3 Trophy support, two-player split-screen support, and mod browsing

16 new maps:
Hostile (Warfare)
Many research vessels were lost in the early days of Na Pali exploration. When the terrain or local fauna proved to be too dangerous for recovery, equipment was often abandoned and forgotten. But when it was learned that the Necris had moved in to recover this equipment for their own purposes, the NEG dispatched military salvage units to reclaim their property.

Confrontation (Warfare)
Confrontation Canyon serves as a training ground for Axon forces, improving unit readiness by providing highly realistic, stressful training across the full spectrum of infantry and mechanized conflict. It is the premiere facility for heavy armor training, and all forces must complete courses here before assignment to a Leviathan unit.

Cold Harbor (Warfare)
Axon's Stealth Research Division managed to get some of the early specs for the Necris Nightshade vehicle and have been attempting to retrofit that technology onto their own. The Necris have moved to stop this research, and despite the blockade that sealed the harbor when the NEG enforced the armistice, they have maintained a foothold here and are fervently working to destroy all remaining Axon research.

Downtown_Necris (Warfare)
The Necris are invading territories throughout Taryd, infecting conquered areas with Nanoblack to terraform them to suit their own needs. You must push back the Necris forces and restore order to this sector.

Stranded (Vehicle CTF)
Civilian contractors are often used to reliably transport supplies and equipment over short distances on Taryd, but when this cargo ship full of Axon supplies ran aground in Izanagi territory, a military unit was quickly dispatched to defend the area until a full extraction team could be assembled.

Rails (Vehicle CTF)
Even areas of new construction can be exploited as weak points in Oxida Nova's defenses, so the Iron Guard has established a series of mobile turrets to patrol the perimeter of this worksite. With several city blocks of terrain to cover, including an access point through the city's canal system, protecting this site will be a challenge to even the most experienced of teams.

Suspense_Necris (Vehicle CTF)
Suspense is the only bridge across the Alluvion strong enough to support the weight of heavy combat vehicles. It is under attack by Necris forces that control one river bank.

Dark Match (Deathmatch)
In preparation for the assault on Oxida Nova, Izanagi bombers targeted supply lines and other sites of important infrastructure. This power station was one of the first to be hit, and is now left to defend itself while running only on auxiliary reserves. Attack forces have moved in, and the facility's lights haven't even been restored. This level provides a unique twist on deathmatch in a darkened laboratory lit intermittently by a particle accelerator and emergency lights, and by muzzle flashes and explosions.

Ocean Relic (Deathmatch)
This ancient structure was discovered in the depths of an ocean rift 53 miles off the southern coast of Absalom. While the planet's seemingly endless supply of sentient Nanoblack has kept the facility active, its origins and ultimate purpose remain a mystery. This level features the slow field powerup, a portable version of the slow field deployable.

Eden, Inc. (Deathmatch)
This industrial complex was once a hydroponic research facility focused on saving rare and endangered species. When their grant ran out, funds dried up and all work was suspended. Months later, demo crews moved in to pave the path for a new highway and found that many of the research seedlings had taken root and continued to grow. This level features the introduction of deployables to deathmatch, with both a spidermine trap and an X-Ray field deployable available.

Turbine (Deathmatch)
Axon Research Corporation has many geothermal power stations just like this scattered across the northern reaches of Taryd. They form a tight grid that supplies power to the research facilities and military installations common to the area. This level features the return of a classic Unreal Tournament deathmatch layout.

Koos Barge (Deathmatch)
Continuing their long tradition of expertly crafted sea vessels, Koos Shipping now offers barge services across all of Taryd's oceans and waterways. While the prices are exorbitant, they're the only line that guarantees that your shipment will arrive on time and undamaged, even when shipping lanes take them across the frozen polar regions.

Lost Cause (Deathmatch)
The Necris have not revealed the original purpose of this crumbling structure, nor have they explained why it was decommissioned. It stands on the cliffs of Absalom as a monument to history, a living link to the Necris ancestors.

Morbid (CTF)
Morbias Station Gamma is a transport hub that services overflow traffic passing through Taryd's jumpgates. The Station offers a terrestrial shuttle, storage facilities (with quarantine services for live cargo), and a social center where guests can meet incoming visitors or hold private meetings in a neutral setting. Designed for use with the Titan mutator, Morbid includes heavy blast doors that can only be operated by Titans.

Nanoblack (CTF)
Giant vats of Nanoblack are processed and stored in facilities like this one across Omicron. The structures are largely self-sustaining once operational, and are upheld with much reverence by those who respect the power and significance of the Nanoblack seething within. Public access is highly restricted.

Shaft (CTF)
The substrata mines of Taryd produced over 800 gigatons of Tarydium last year alone. Production never stops here, not even for war, and mining drones will remain operational even as chaos erupts around them.

Source

Titan mode looks awesome

Edit:
Holy kwap!

Edit:
Man I'm tempted... but 1 game for the price of 3 is way too much.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:58 am 
Random Man

Wow Warhawk is shareable. I let Oraphin borrow it and asked him to try booting it up while I was playing and it worked. He tore me appart in game. I sux at games. I'm a higher level at least.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:18 pm 
Random Man

Happy Birthday PS2!!!

First Silent Hill 2 trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0epFoJb0jM

First MGS2 Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk7aBSUAozE

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:01 pm 
K-Fed Stunt Double

you still havn't told me who the blonde dude is in your sig -.-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:21 pm 
Random Man

Abel from SF4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAn45Fy3Zho&fmt=18

Edit: New MGO expansion/update is out. All of the expansions are on psn now and no longer only available on konami's site.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:23 pm 
Random Man

More black girls in games preez.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:06 pm 

You're already president, what else do you want.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:04 am 
Random Man

Hott attractive chix in my videogames!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 905 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 46  Next