It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2024 5:29 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:44 pm 
Random Man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7fHa0pOBsk

I started off ok with a reverse wall bounce jump (I made that move up on the fly. I'm that awesome). But after that I was full of fail. My first vid from the ps3. I hope more games use this feature.

If any of you got the game. Post your failure here too. I'm still at the beginning and haven't played much. I only got one of those challenges (trophy). They're darn hard and intimidating, and I like that. Not everyone should be able to get trophies, what would be the point if they're easy right. I still don't have the easy, nearly automatic super stardust trophies because there was no race to get them.

----------------------

Insane dude obtained the 100,000 pollen trophy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zSiCvraTLg

Lot's of pretty lights going on when he gather them :lolhammer:

BTW that bar at the bottom left is the time you have until the game is over. You can extend the time by gathering crystals. You can create crystals by chaining 5 pollen prowlers in one swing+leap (as long as you don't touch the ground to jump for more). There are quite a bit around the garden also but for the 100k you will need all of those and to create your own to stay playing for so long.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:12 pm 
Hexabox Aspirant

I am posting in this thread.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:52 pm 
Daddy

I watched your utube videos. I just don't understand what is happening.

Now I must go consume large quantities of alcohol so I can forget I saw it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:52 pm 
Random Man

My second one, Spitting flowers. The pollen prowlers in this level are immune to the silk, and make the silk break faster. It was a interesting surprise as I tried to collect them. Addicting game, but a bit frustrating when you fall too far down (my fault when I do though).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR-HU6Qx3JQ

It's a game called Eden. It's a...

Better explanation here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHZNh74D ... re=related

and if you don't have time to watch gloss over this chart (if you're interested in reading about a game or finding out what this is about).

Ploid wrote:
Eden the game.

There is a demo on PSN called Pixeljunk Eden. It's the third game in the Pixeljunk series. It's game type is platformer, like mario, and whatnot 2d games. I would go into explaining how the game works but I'll rather post youtubes and internet pictures. It's a long demo btw. I'm surprised they let you play so long. It's pretty fun and up to 3 players. Should be even better with 3 people.

Youtube, click pic for url
Bullet points, and explaining what goes on in eden.

Gameplaying skill
Image Image

Quote:
Once the full game of PixelJunk Eden is available, we will be able to directly upload video recordings straight from the game to Youtube.

To record video you must have the full version. Remote Play does not allow recording. Just press start during your gameplay and select "record." You will have up to ten minutes to showcase your awesome skills before uploading. You can also save a higher resolution version to your hard drive, but you will have to upload it manually to YouTube via PC.

Also youtube kills the crisp detail of the game. Having that youtube feature in this game didn't make much sense to me, but you might as well start somewhere. Next we'll end up having it in fighting games, racing games, rpgs, and fps games.

I now demand all games allow uploading to youtube now. If not youtube at least let us save a replay to the HDD and let us upload it to whatever site we want. This could be great for games like Motorstorm, socom, and call of duty 4 (not 5 because it's back in the stinkin ww2 setting).

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:19 pm 
Random Man

Just look at this if you want to see people explain as they play the game (multiplayer). Better quality I think, and they show all the abilities and such.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHZNh74D ... re=related

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:13 am 
Keyboard Cowboy

I want Eden. Tis so pretty and the soundtrack is fkn awesome. GD me not being able to work yet and therefore having no source of income :<

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:23 pm 
Random Man

I wonder if I start buying games on a new account, if I can start trading games with you. Probably can't though. I think it's basically my machine is linked to 5 other playstation 3's and not the account Ploid.

I need to KILL Tigerheli. That punk won't let me delete my system link from my 60gb ps3. He don't even play calling all cars anymore, I think he just hates me. Do not trade games with random people!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:04 pm 
Purposely trained wrong as a joke.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:18 pm 
Random Man

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:20 pm 
Purposely trained wrong as a joke.

too soon man, too soon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:22 pm 
Random Man

It was weird seeing that profile button there. I knew it was just a [img] code but I clicked anyway.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:21 pm 
Random Man

Ping pong trophy. Gotta love the dance jig at the end.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uawB4QpUQ3k

Not my entry.