It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2024 3:27 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:11 pm 
Goblin Smithy

http://www.steampowered.com/pyro/?pw=presspreview

So yeah, whoever is too lazy/poor/constipated/ect. to go buy TF2 and wants to try it out/play it then go there.

Oh yeah, its the PC version which, IMO, is better than the ps3/360 edition.

SteamID(if you want to add me):wdf.Chris, the Burninator! (if that doesn't work try dark_dante)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:49 pm 
Random Man

It may be better but PCs are clunky and bloated. They need care and crap. Not everyone can take advantage of the free deal which is designed to hook you. I wish they would bring the new updates to the ps3, and I wish they had a awesome lobby, and clan system like Metal Gear Online. Man did they fail on the lobby in ps3 version. Speaking of that I shall go play some MGO asap.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:30 am 
Juggernaut Search & Rescue

ur jast jalos our PCs outperform ur silly ps3 :)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:30 am 
Random Man

Kaise wrote:
So yeah, whoever is too lazy/poor/constipated/ect. to go buy TF2 and wants to try it out/play it then go there.

Oh yeah, its the PC version which, IMO, is better than the ps3/360 edition.

Ploid wrote:
It may be better but PCs are clunky and bloated. They need care and crap. Not everyone can take advantage of the free deal which is designed to hook you. I wish they would bring the new updates to the ps3, and I wish they had a awesome lobby, and clan system like Metal Gear Online. Man did they fail on the lobby in ps3 version. Speaking of that I shall go play some MGO asap.

I'm not jealous of the people with pc's that are able to play the games designed for PCs. I was just replying to the usual everyone should be able to play this thing. Not everyone enjoy messing around with PCs, and now that I got a laptop that I thought had great specs I find it's still no match for anything. I even hate navigating around the thing. I connect my ps3 controller to mouse around and have hotkey commands for each button (L3 = backspace which is useful for when surfing the web, X = Left mouse click, R2 = page down, Left analog stick = cursor movement, etc).

If people on the internet has a powerhouse pc and show screens, and talk about what it can do I show that I'm happy for them, and let them know how awesome it all sounds. I just don't like to deal with PCs or I would get one built at a premium, instead of the cheap accident filled route of building one (again). I still say your deal was darn pwn and you are lucky for that.

Edit: Also TF2 is definitely better than the console versions. There is no question, or opinion about that. Custom servers, rules, better graphics, shaders, etc etc +etc x34. Just like the pc version of Oblivion destroys the console versions with the ability to fix the leveling system alone. They take it many steps further with custom highly improved textures, better lighting mods, and some mod that make the woods more real and dense. GTA 3d games, FPS games (mouse keyboard), etc etc. PC just flat out out performs consoles.

Consoles are easy to use, and more accessible. That's the thing about them that I like. Less maintenance.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:47 pm 
Goblin Smithy

Fuck, just come play TF2 with me :D lol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:11 pm 
Random Man

My goodness, your sig is pretty. If only it was Chun Li.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:37 am 
Goblin Smithy

If you want, I can make a sig with that picture of Chun-Li for you :D Just tell me how you want it or if you just want me to go with what I think.

Oh yeah, was playing SF3 3rd strike the other day. Finally parried all hits off of Chun Li's SAII, all 15 of those damn kicks.

TF2 UPDATE ROX! Oh and if you plan on playing and want the new weapons for both pyro and medic without doing all the achievements to get them, send me a PM and I'll give you a link to a program that gets everything for you. Yeah its cheap but you get the pyro achievements super fast anyway compared to medic.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:00 am 
Nah, was just posting nonsense about one of my favorite sf characters. Ken is always my rival. When my friends didn't mind playing none sport games I used to have epic first to 20 wins battles. Ken was always my opponent. H8 him.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:09 am 
Goblin Smithy

Akuma used to be my favorite untill i saw the match of Ken(Daigo) Vs. Chun-Li(Justin). When Daigo came back in the last round and parried Justin's attempt to finish him off with his special at the last second, I started playing Ken like crazy. I'm getting pretty decent with him now since Im much better at parrying than I was the first few months I started playing SF3.

My rival in SF has to be Gill. I hate him so much lol.

The only thing I don't like about Chun-Li is that she jumps a lot in SF3 :O Other than that, shes a good opponent to fight against.

TF2:

Suka and whoever else has a PC needs to come play TF2 with me tomorrow. Disco inferno time with the pyro :D

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:19 pm 
Keyboard Cowboy

Kaise wrote:
Akuma used to be my favorite untill i saw the match of Ken(Daigo) Vs. Chun-Li(Justin). When Daigo came back in the last round and parried Justin's attempt to finish him off with his special at the last second, I started playing Ken like crazy. I'm getting pretty decent with him now since Im much better at parrying than I was the first few months I started playing SF3.

My rival in SF has to be Gill. I hate him so much lol.

The only thing I don't like about Chun-Li is that she jumps a lot in SF3 :O Other than that, shes a good opponent to fight against.

TF2:

Suka and whoever else has a PC needs to come play TF2 with me tomorrow. Disco inferno time with the pyro :D

I was never much of a SF player. I fell in love with the Tekken controls. 1 button per limb. I used to be able to kick every1's ass only using counter's on 2 (that or Kings/Nina's throw combo's). I haven't played for years tho. I want to DL tht Dark Ressurection on Ps3 and have a crack tho.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:15 pm 
Random Man

I was playing Tekken Dark Resurrection against Hogashi, and Nightwing yesterday. They sure like Lili and her cheap kicks :(. Thing is, none of us bought the game lol. Nightwing got it from spiderlily. Hogashi and I got it from Bookey. Gotta love sharing games.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:00 pm 
Keyboard Cowboy

Gimme <3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:21 pm 
Random Man

TF2 Out of a Job
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/user ... t=featured
Comedy. Good stuff.