Lots of licensed anime there. Death Note is one of them

http://www.crunchyroll.com

Here as well.

Enjoy ^^

Risbyn is officially my hero :bowdown:

Post subject: Re: New anime thread.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:20 am 
Random Man

These are supposed to be screen shots of a video game...

Time to say bye bye to cartoon!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:06 pm 
Cock atrice

The lack of Macross Frontier talk in this forum saddens me greatly.

I am very sad now. I would watch Macross Frontier to make me happy, but the first episode broadcast version wasn't as good as the Deculture edition.

I'll just go be sad instead.

(Code Geass R2's first episode was pwn though.)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:27 pm 
Random Man

Dudes, I only watched a little of Naruto on cartoon network during a marathon on a vacation day, but after watching this... more anime games should be MADE like this! Check this vid. I might end up getting it, it's supposed to be fighting with strategy and team setup stuff, and missions, and a story mode going through the manga version of naruto (not seppiosaowuiuapweori *I'll look up that word later).

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/32842.html (HD, aka bigger video not HD resolution and quality)

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/32843.html (SD, smaller quicker to load)

I might get this if it has online co op (fighting mode, and mission mode maybe), and vs in fighting mode. This vid kinda give me a vibe of the old days when I used to play kiddy games. It might suck though as there are a lot of Naruto games out. This one is made by the people that did the Hack sign games.

Think of how a Bleach game like this would be. Fast action, look good, etc. I'd be able to finish the story if they did a big bleach game with only story segment, like a rpg (wishful thinking).

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:33 pm 
Cock atrice

those 2 games look hot, not to mention i'm jealous that they're only making that naruto version for the PS3.... I also used to see screenshots of .hack games but I never played them, wish I did hehe

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:52 pm 
Random Man

Here's a PR that should give a good idea of what the game's focus is. It seem that it's not only a fighting one on one, 4 free for all, 3 on 3 type of thing like dbz it seems. Although it might be like that but in the quest it just have a hub to dress up the fact that it's only a vs game.

Beware of the hype of this PR/advertisement stuff. It could very well be a DBZ1 (my cousin got that game)
Quote:
Experience Jaw-Dropping Cinematic Quality HD Graphics: Witness the cinema-quality animation comes to life in high definition. The line between Naruto animation and game graphics will truly disappear!

Roam Freely On Dynamic Multi-Dimensional Battle Grounds: Prepare to battle on robust, multi-dimensional battle grounds. Take advantage of the unique characteristics of each battle field! Battle is no longer limited to flat ground surfaces.

Unleash Your Ninja Dream Team: Form your own three-man dream squad to battle your opponents! Unleash your allies to defend you in battle, or order them to perform cooperative attacks against your opponents!

Discover A Brand New Mission Based Adventure Mode: Challenge a total of 100 compelling missions in Ultimate Mission Mode and experience the original animated TV series storyline up through the Sasuke Retrieval Arc!

Unleash Massive Secret Techniques on An Unprecedented Scale: Using the power of the PLAYSTATION®3, you can now destroy your enemies with bigger, meaner, stronger and more cinematic secret techniques than ever before!

Master 25 Fully Transformable Warriors: Behold your characters transforming into powerful superior warriors in battle! All characters will possess amazing power that will expand the very scale of a battle to the next level!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:37 pm 
Random Man

Watched a bit of Naruto Shippuuden and I'm loving it more than bleach because it has more action and fighting with less talking and waiting to see fight. Haven't been able to get the normal naruto but I'll probably be filled in on that by the naruto game. Also they do a bit of recapping/flash backs on history of the saga so far.

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:51 pm 
Random Man

Started watching bleach again. I got to this point Image (him getting control of his hallow. I think that bunto saga was a waste of my time. No wonder I lost interest a bit while watching it. Now it seems interesting again.

What's up with Gantz? A artist designed a character in soul calibur IV and everyone started talking about how awesome Gantz was. I took a look at youtube and there seem to be a lot of kinetic action in it from trailers.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:45 am 
Random Man

There is some anime called Xam'd: Lost Memories on PSN movie store. It's in 1080p HD (rare HD anime). It's about Mechs and crap. Look fun, you can either rent the episodes (HD) or buy them (SD, they won't let you buy them in HD). I guess a blu-ray version of the series is coming. If it's good it will go to my blu-ray collection. I'm trying to make a hobby out of collecting movies, and pimping out my home theater. Good for entertaining guests and superbowls. I doubt anyone would want to see the anime though, but it looks pretty and colorful.

Quote:
by Studio BONES -- they are the same people responsible for Eureka7, Full Metal Panic, Soul Eater, etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mtlZxglCM0 < trailer of the show.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ajtuYsT ... re=related < Intro to each episode

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:33 pm 
Keyboard Cowboy

Ploid wrote:
Started watching bleach again. I got to this point Image (him getting control of his hallow. I think that bunto saga was a waste of my time. No wonder I lost interest a bit while watching it. Now it seems interesting again.

What's up with Gantz? A artist designed a character in soul calibur IV and everyone started talking about how awesome Gantz was. I took a look at youtube and there seem to be a lot of kinetic action in it from trailers.

The Bount Saga was all a lie (AKA not in the Manga), as is Naruto for about 100 ep's till the one b4 shippuden. They have recently started with more filler in Bleach again (/SIGH!!!) even thought there is plenty of manga till they catch up again. The story in the manga atm is FKN AWESOME as in Naruto's. There was a little "Filler" type stuff in the manga just before the shippuden story arc. It explained where Kakashi got his Sharingan from and showed you him @ naruto's age with his team n stuff. Wish they did that as anime instead :<