It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 4:56 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: I'm Out
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:28 pm 
Tunnel Worm

Hey guys..... I decided that after reading about all the trash talk you guys said about me. Calling me a pixie, saying I don't deserve the duelist hat when I'm one of the most consistent players your ls has atm. That you guys don't deserve a player as good as I am.

Yo Iccus and Legendaru where yo duelist hat?? :lolhammer:

Mertron your a good leader you deserve better than the whiny bitchy selfish inconsiderate members that are in the shell now. Megami getting a duelist hat and shes a mule? GTFO. If you want to have some real fun in FF come on over to Midgard. The rest of you, kiss my ass.

Last edited by Persaphina on Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: I'm Out
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:36 pm 
Random Man

Who are you? And no!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:46 pm 
Random Man

Edit: Omg this guy complaining about stinkin Megami getting a duelist hat over him? What what what!!! Megami >>>> x20 him. Lutia is Dynamis queen. Lutia owns dynamis, well deserved, congratulations Lutia. Who the crap is this guy? :rofl:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:56 pm 
lolmithrapld

well the thing is really Meg is still here bless "her" little cotton socks.

yeah yeah yeah i know im not on 24/7 but atleast im making some effort a couple hrs a day now (bar this god awful weekend)
Meg for your information is so much better than someone who afks most of the time or pretends to afk and is seen running about town when members are asking for more bodies, christ even i noticed that.

Afer tonights showcase (yes word spreads that fast) im absolutely flabbergasted Pers is trying to kiss Merts ass with the whole your a good leader come to Midgar the rest of u kiss my ass routine,

Meg, Daru and even Icc :orly: are worth 100 x your worthless ass

oh ya and looks like Meg is still here not quitting after her *cough* AF hat :lmao:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:57 pm 
R0 Super Kiterâ„¢

lmfao at saying you deserve shit

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:59 pm 
Dollar General Paladin

wuts going on in here?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:01 am 
R0 Super Kiterâ„¢

Persaphina wrote:
That you guys don't deserve a player as good as I am.

woops, missed this gem

LOL

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:01 am 
Hexabox Aspirant

Persaphina wrote:
Hey guys..... I decided that after reading about all the trash talk you guys said about me. Calling me a pixie, saying I don't deserve the duelist hat when I'm one of the most consistent players your ls has atm. That you guys don't deserve a player as good as I am.

:lolhammer: :lolhammer: :lolhammer: :lolhammer: :lolhammer: :lolhammer: :lolhammer:

AFK MOAR PLZ!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:07 am 
STFU

I'm an ethug. rawr :twisted:

if by saying ur good at your jobs means afking all the time during the runs, then yes, you were fucking perfect at your jobs. You saying ur better than anyone in the linkshells shows just how much u suck a this game. You so fucking lucky this linkshell gave you a rdm hat and whatever else they were stupid enough to give u, cuz u just go around ruining ur name. BG was right when saying you are a pathetic excuse for a player, hope u have fun on whatever new server you decide to jump too this time.

Last edited by Kooyo on Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:09 am 
STFU

btw

PLEASE LEARN HOW TO FUCKING TYPE!!!!

reading ur post and see'in all the "."s that are out of place makes me want to :cry2:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:10 am 
Faggot WAR

:popcorn:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:11 am 
lolmithrapld

why you guys always get so lively at bedtime for gawds sake :popcorn:

carry on tho i'll read up in morning

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:13 am 
STFU

HAY! STOP EDITING MAH POSTS! :nonono:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:13 am 
R0 Super Kiterâ„¢

Quote:
if by saying ur good at your jobs means afking all the time during the runs, then yes, you were fucking perfect at your jobs. You saying ur better than anyone in the linkshells shows just how much u suck a this game. You so fucking lucky this linkshell gave you a rdm hat and whatever else they were stupid enough to give u, cuz u just go around ruining ur name. BG was right when saying you are a pathetic excuse for a player, hope u have fun on whatever new server you decide to jump too this time.

^

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:16 am 
Lost Gaiters

Because it's 7:22PM?

I don't even know where to start with the ripping of the asshole, but whatever.

Nice attempt at a saveface with the "OH YOU SO GOOD LEADER MERTRON, THAT WHY I MUST DEFY YOU..." That's fucking bullshit. You were the most consistent player in the shell? Consistently AFK? Yeah sure, consistently undependable? Definitely. Consistently useful? Fuck no. You get wind of someone calling you exactly what you are and decide to basically hijack Dynamis-Bastok to show your RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE? Really? Good fucking luck on Midgard, maybe they're far more tolerant of mediocrity and incompetence - you'll fit right in. Good job proving everyone's point that you weren't worth the effort to give you a second chance at getting accepted.

Good game.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:57 am 
380PS Cardboard Box

I see that you are fluent in Gibbering Moronese. Unfortunately, I'm not. You generate more waffle than the waffle making machine in a waffle factory. Your ineffective imitation of good posting style only serves to illuminate your lack of substance, good taste, and decency.

Clearly, you have lost your fingertip grip on reality and have descended into an abyss of irreversible lunacy. If you're going to say something that ignorant, you could at least fake a stroke. Well, you're certainly thoughtless; I just wish that you were keyboard-less, too. To quote Thomas Brackett Reed: "They never open their mouths without subtracting from the sum of human knowledge."

Reading your post is less interesting than watching paint dry. If wit was spit, your mouth would be drier than a shallow well in an African heat wave. If you called the Suicide Hotline, they'd say: "Go ahead. Do it!" Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you weren't so dense that light bends around you; if your weren't so fat that when you walk down the street, everyone yells "Earthquake!", or if your face wasn't so ugly that visitors to the Ugly Palace pay money NOT to see you. Nah, of course you would.

Please try to have some small idea of what in the hell you're talking about before you try to post again.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:59 am 
Isabella's Mommy

Thats interesting :rofl:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:21 am 
Tunnel Worm

Lutia left to go to Hokuten and you guys still worshipping her. We're supposed to be a full time end game shell; her showing up once a week to claim some relic from dyna isn't helping anyone. I don't care what any of you say giving a hat to mule definetly doesn't help anyone. Lutia doesn't even show up to Nidhogg camps anymore.

You guys need to get your priorities straight.
Your sitting on 3 Odin pops and can't get enough to clear a T3. How good do you guys really think you are?
So good that you have members who would rather lurk on a forum than log into the game and actually help you get some shit done.

What are you guys going to do when Merton really does get fed up with all the BS and leave the shell with the bank.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:22 am 
Tunnel Worm

@ Iceflare STFU

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:24 am 
Faggot

why are you sucking so many rhino cocks right now?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next