It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 11:12 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:12 pm 
Brutal Sheep

Hey guys, if this comes off as spam, then feel free to delete the thread. However, this is not spam! lol

Theres a site im on called gaming lagoon http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=10786

The way it works is, you sign up and then complete offers for points. Some offers are totally free and dont require credit cards, others do require credit cards. There are a few offers for credit cards that cost $1 to sign up and you get 10 points. My personal example is that i signed up for 5 of those and got 50 points(all in under 30 minutes). I used those points to order a 4,000 microsoft point card($50 retail value).

They got plenty of other prizes you can choose(i put points needed next to it) from like wii points(22), wii remote(40), xbox live 1 year sub(50), xbox wireless controller(40), 1600 MS point card(22) WoW 60 day sub(30) and more.

After you complete an offer you hit complete and will get approved within like 15 minutes for the most part. I got my 50 points on friday, picked the 4,000 MS points and got it shipped that same day.

I let ploid in on this earlier, and if you think its something you would like to do http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=10786
sign up under my link so i can get some free points for referring you to the site ^_^

Important things to remember:
1 account per IP address
use an email where you wont mind spam(non cc offers tend to spam you it seems)
use your real information
dont forget to cancel any trials you sign up for with CC(normally 7 day but make sure you read)
if you get WoW sub time please still play ffxi Very Happy

any questions just ask on here or PM/IM/GM me lol

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:35 pm 
Eden Alumni

ZOMG SPAM!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:47 pm 
Norwegian Bombshell

ps3 onry

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:02 am 
Brutal Sheep

They have a limited selection of ps3 stuff, a blu ray remote and some other thing. Ploid was talking to me about a new Playstation ticket thing, which works like wii points or microsoft points, and when thats out im sure it'll make its way to the site.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:14 am 
Random Man

The PSN cards are out in japan now. Can order some and ship them to the US and buy games from the JP PS store, and upload them to both PSP and PS3 (PSX games) and share save files. Should be in US and Europe soon. I don't like using a card to put money in my PSN account/purse (purse sound so eh). Jrx scored friggin big. Free stuff and games. I had to leave before filling out the first form. I was scouting people I could get to do this (my friends). But they only use the computers on campus, or mine atm. Can't use either. When they go home they'll have something probably but I'd have to bug them. I sux at selling a pitch.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:18 am 
Brutal Sheep

Well since i already got my free wii ordered and am only waiting for it, ill send all referrals for wii your way when i find people wanting to do sign up for it.

itll become much easier to have people sign up once youve already gotten credit for your first offer and canceled it. That way you can show them that you havent been charged anything and they wont be so hesitant.

also use aim Ploid gosh

i dont know if you have alot of last gen games, but ive traded some ps1/ps2/psp/xbox games for 360 games on another site i do. Just got an email telling me GRAW 2 shipped Very Happy I got Dead Rising Saints Row and Crackdown the same way(even though ive yet to really play any of those lol).

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:27 am 
Random Man

lol someone is on the computer at the moment. And I'm about to head to sleep. Then I have to wait on the slow pc (never defrag or organize) to load my profile. Sent pm instead. What program do people use to get their pc back running fast. Do having like 3 users slow it down a lot?

Edit: lol I have like 40 PS2 games, and 2 PS2/twos. I really need to get internet savy, and get rid of my identity theft phobia (took me like 5 years to ues ebay, and only because I used someone else's card and paid them cash + lunch or something lol).

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:48 am 
Brutal Sheep

Next time you get on AIM ill show you how to turn those ps2 games into ps3 games Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:03 am 
Goblin Smithy

lolps3

sorry sure ;; </3 PS3.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:29 pm 
Better than Kooyo

digi... learn to accept the future... ur so archaic D;

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 5:01 pm 
Back Sheep

lolPS3 still in stock, give me my FKN WII DAMMIT!!!