It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 10:58 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Bye..
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:48 pm 
Not getting laid by Kreuz

COP was easy for me, mostly because I'm an amazing ninja, lol!

In all serious though, U/O is only hard if your ninja sucks or is not geared properly. Just a tip! Like they say, if you want something done right....

find a taru ninja.

Neutral

Edit: Actually U/O wasn't really easy, it was still challenging and fun, but I could imagine it being ridiculously hard if I didn't have good evasion gear.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:57 pm 
Gender Illusionist

Sigh drama, lol :@

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:02 am 
Cock atrice

c u again, Kip Sad

a few more days and I get money so I can reactivate!!

... at sex, at least. ;oa

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:52 am 
Peaches 'n Cream

Machdaddy wrote:
c u again, Kip Sad

a few more days and I get money so I can reactivate!!

YEY!!!

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:03 am 
Tunnel Worm

I just want to say that I'm sorry for my words. My life has been really fucked up lately, and I took my aggression out on you all. I don't expect anyone to fogive me, I don't think I deserve it. I spoke in haste and said many things I should not have, and for this I just want to leave kind words and not hateful ones. The shell really was everything to me in this game. The friends, almost family, that I have met and hung out with mean a great deal to me. I lost sight of those memories that I cherish because even pushing CoP missions as fast as I can, it just seems so slow. I see you all in sea all the time having fun. I know most ppl that sea sucks, but it sucks more to watch others do things w/o you because ur shouting for people to do missions for hours at a time. I know most of you would help, and I do understand why no one does. CoP missions do suck. As far as the gear thing with adaman for my bst etc... the ls has never been selfish with giving ppl things, alot of the time it was overgiving. I really don't know why I have tried to relieve my stress by bitching to you all. It's only just made things worse for me, because I'm sure I've already lost some good friends because I was stupid and said what I did. I just want to appologize for it. Thank you.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:17 am 
Juggernaut Search & Rescue

<3

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:25 am 
lolmithrapld

Awww Kippy, CoP is the biggest pain in the ass going, I static'd with Gunshow and co. we done missions each and every week (certain missions daily such as U/O *shudder*) as he had already set his sights on joining Eden. He was a work horse and couldn't see passed missions, i swear to god if we coulda stayed awake 24/7 he would have made us to get CoP done!
But it all come at a cost. He was extremely generous paying for all meds and gears that party members didn't have or could afford, It quite literally ate away at all his savings just getting us sea. And even with him funding most runs it was still very difficult to complete.
Guess what I'm trying to say is don't give up no matter how long it takes. Getting help for capped areas will be hard, I know i can't afford to buy capped gears. But if you're doing non capped stuff and i have the time just let me know. Some missions are such a pain in the ass that nobody will want to re do. I doubt i could get my closest friends or even my hubby to help get Poppet through CoP and to be honest I wouldn't blame them!
You will get CoP Kipster just hang in there and keep your cool if things don't happen straight away

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:45 pm 
Crustache

CoP = the biggest pain in the rump ever.

some missions i'd be willing to help with, others i will never ever touch again (and i would only very reluctantly enter those zones).

aka: CoP 4-3 -.- that fucking mission took me 4 and half months, 3 statics, and about half a dozen failed tries (those are not counting statics).

so yeah, when i'm 1/?? on a mission, i generally prefer not to do it again, just because i can't fucking stand it

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:00 pm 
Eden Failure +1

Darkwarrior wrote:
CoP = the biggest pain in the rump ever.

some missions i'd be willing to help with, others i will never ever touch again (and i would only very reluctantly enter those zones).

aka: CoP 4-3 -.- that fucking mission took me 4 and half months, 3 statics, and about half a dozen failed tries (those are not counting statics).

so yeah, when i'm 1/?? on a mission, i generally prefer not to do it again, just because i can't fucking stand it

I was 1/12 on the Ouryu fight. It was a complete nightmare. I remember I ended up buying a shit ton of Earth Resist gear. I was just getting the shit kicked out of me. It was horrible. I wanted to /wrist every time we lost. Aside from my Maat fight, this was the most expensive fight i've ever gone through. And tbh, Sea isn't that great.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:02 pm 
Not getting laid by Kreuz

Just get some BLMs to manaburn it dude, lol.

And Kippy, get me a BRD and I'll tank U/O for you np,